• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question

nassen

In witch comics or stories are tickled strong woman like superhero, spy, warrior etc. ???

Except VU

Txh

Hi nassen, this is a theme which shows up in a lot of excellent publications. As far as e-novels I'd suggest "The Chronicles of Soraya Blackheart" by Munchausen, a fantasy tale about a truly strong woman which also happens to be illustrated by FTKL.

As for e-comics, one of my favorites is the sci-fi epic "Vicky's Defeat" by Scavenger, which definitely fits the bill for a strong female protagonist/villain.

These are only examples. There are lots of other great ones out there!

Some are not really "strong women" but contents are geared on evil prowess of chicks with interrogation and powerplay:

Ticklish Turnabout II - Spy role played by sexy chicks, ultra-erotic e-zine

Bounce of Aces - sultry detective e-zine

Bounce of the Dragon - oriental themed tickle-fu comic

Scavenger's Vicky's Defeat I & II - Sci-fi fiction with tough sexy chicks in action

Operation Rotorua - fable themed secret mission comic

Vellicatrices 1 - interrogative tickling, all chick-torment

Laughter from the Dungeon - women captives tickled by a mercenary, medieval setting

The Case of the Ticklish Spy - hot twist obviously as the title suggests, comic

Tickling In Space - sexy space warrior invasion

I'll get back if I come across some more from my collections...

Last edited:
Hope Silver

Thanks for the recommendations of my stuff, guys! I do tend to feature strong, authoritative or powerful women in my stories, I guess.

I would also recommend the Hope Silver series -- Hope is an Amazonian (but feminine) adventuress, and her adventures mimic the old pulp magazines of the 30s and 40s. Great stuff.

If you want to see a very strong-willed woman tickled out of her mind, I'd suggest my The Feet Stay In The Picture! My two Make Her Talk story collections have a good deal of that, too!

I forgot my own. Lost at Galakkan Cave - tribal tickling led by a merciless/strong Queen and savages. Links at my sig. Note: it's a B&W comic.

And as long as I'm shamelessly self-promoting: female crime-fighters from four different eras get ruthlessly tickled in my story collection Villains, Vigilantes and Vellicators. My e-comic The Adventures of Stargirl Silver is a Manga-like epic of two space heroines of the far future and a merciless tickle witch; and Make Laughter Not War has three female military officers tickled in full uniform.

(I refer to all these as "my" publications but in each case I was honored to work with some of the best artists in our field! MLNW was my first collaboration with the stellar talent Rick Wolf, but definitely NOT the last; watch this space!)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back