• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick car headrest tickle MF/F

Toesheldback

TMF Master
Saw someone posted a pic of a gal with her ankles caught in a car headrest. I know there’s also at least one outfit on Patreon that specializes in this scenario. I’ll share a quick story about this back in the day..

Right around 2005, I bought my first BMW. I loved that car. It was the first car I’d owned with power headrests.

My wife at the time (Angela) was quite a younger than me.. maybe 25 or 26. In those days she was up for anything, and she’d tickle other girls quite a bit if an opportunity arose.

Her best friend Beth was a year or two young, and had long blonde hair (my ex was/is brunette). Both were young and beautiful. Beth was one of our favorite tickle targets, if not the favorite. Beth knew well our love for tickling, especially her feet, but she always played coy, and would protest and “struggle”. I’d usually have to pay for her meal or drinks if the three of us went out. She would definitely monetize her soles. Haha! Her feet were beautiful, soft, and very ticklish.

Anyways, I bring this up because one evening Beth grew bold. The three of us had been out, and Beth and Angela had had some drinks. I was driving Beth home, down a quiet street, and she inexplicably had kicked her flip flops off (she always wore flip flops) and sitting in the back seat, she plopped her bare feet on the console between me and Angela in the front seat.

Angela of course swiped her long, French nails up Beth’s sole. Beth giggled but kept them there. I had no business driving this distracted and wanted to see what was going to happen so I found a quiet place to pull over. Angela leaned over the console, trapped Beth’s ankles and began tickling away. Beth started laughing and playfully protesting, but I knew Angela wouldn’t stop, and she didn’t disappoint. Angela was having a great time too. That’s when I decided to try to take it to the next level.

I spun around in the drivers seat, and using the power button on the side, raised the headrest up as high as it would go. Angela stopped tickling and looked at me curiously, and the said, “Oh, yeah!” and did the same. Beth was a smart girl, but always a tad slow on the uptake. “What are you guys doing?”, she asked. Angela was larger than Beth physically and was the dominant personality in their relationship, and she simply said, “give us your feet, Beth”. Beth asked, “why, what are you guys going to do?” but she knew better than to not comply with Angela, so she handed me her left foot, and Angela, her right.

We maneuvered Beth’s ankles into the headrests, and slowly motored the headrest down snug on Beth’s ankles, with Beth complaining (OK, whining. She was an all-star whiner). Beth wasted no time and her nails quickly scampered up and down Beth’s pinned sole.

Oh, how we tickled! The Bimmers windows were tight, and I knew the car was soundproof. Beth’s toes were wiggling like mad as she tried to avoid our tickling fingers, so Angela and I used one hand to pin her toes back against the padded headrest and tickled away. Beth was hysterical and begging and pleading playfully, but we knew she loved the attention.

Those 5 minutes were a slice of heaven for me. A tenacious ‘ler, a willing and ticklish ‘lee, both beautiful, snugly tucked away in a side street with nothing to do but tickle. At the time, I thought that times like this would happen for the rest of my life.

Well, eventually Angela and I divorced for other reasons, and Beth moved away, but I’m forever thankful for those fleeting moments that I’d hoped would last forever. Angela and I had children together, but now the youngest is grown and on her own, so we don’t talk much. We both have remarried but remain on cordial terms.

This “quick” story turned out to be longer than I’d thought. Sorry for being verbose!

Great story! :feets: It is truly wonderful that each foot was trapped in its own headrest so could receive the attention of a different tickler. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Amazing story, you’re a lucky guy to have experienced that scenario in real life!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back