• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick F/F feet, true, very cute.

medikation65

TMF Master
So I saw something the other day that I really should share!

I was in a place that will remain nameless. But shoes aren't allowed in this place. Anyway there was this woman, I don't know what she looked like, but she was in a climbing structure shall we call it, and she had brown trousers and tan nylons on her feet. She was on her stomach and one of her feet was exposed and hanging over the first level of the climbing. Her friend was instructing her how to find some other area of the structure from the outside.

Her friend- around early 40's- said; "But you have to get all the way in!"
The stockinged sole female replied from inside the structure; "I AM all the way in."
Her friend said; "You're not. I mean ALL the way." And she tickled the nylon sole sticking out.

The woman in the structure gave a small shriek and squirmed her foot up and immediately pulled in into the structure. She gave this super high-pitched laugh for a few seconds following. And the tickler, who scribbled her medium long nails on the stockinged sole of her friend, she then said.

"Hmm... thought she might have ticklish feet!" As she walked off smiling. She more or less made this comment to me, and a few others who saw the incident.

Then a little while later she came back to the same area and she could hear her friend in the structure and she said as she walked by; "Don't let me see those feet again!" With a smile.

The stockinged foot woman inside the structure- I couldn't see her- she giggled a few Hee hee's and said "Never!"

It was very quick, and very cute! These incidents are really my favorite! It had a lot of the things I like, tan nylons, high-pitched laughter, REALLY genuine reaction! Loved it!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back