• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick tickle I got in last night…

Toesheldback

TMF Master
My wife’s friend Patty is staying over at our cabin for a few nights. I’ve wrote about Patty’s ticklish ribs before on here. They’re off the charts ticklish, which me, my wife and another one off their girlfriends have taken advantage of in the past.

Once she was wearing big wooly socks and I playfully stroked a finger down her sole and she said, “My feet aren’t ticklish”. I’ve been wanting to challenge that for a while now.

Last night, Patty, my wife, and I were watching TV and it was getting late and we were all drinking wine and my wife nodded off and Patty wasn’t too far behind. She was sitting in a recliner a few feet from me with her feet up wearing Bombas socks. I thought I’d take advantage, so I walked over and gave her the best tickle I possibly could, as who knows when the situation would arise again. Both of my hands, both of her feet tickling slowly from her heels to her toes.

She just looked and me, no reaction, and tilted her head, like, “really, you just tickled my feet?”

What a bummer. I think the socks are partially to blame, but she never goes bare. I haven’t told my wife about it and not sure if Patty has, but I guess I will chalk this up as - extremely ticklish ribs, extremely disappointing feet.

I feel ya bro. I just met up with a cool, open minded woman I had been talkin to for a couple weeks. We met at Starbucks, it went well and we still wanted to continue the convo a lil bit more after closing. I had casually brought up tickling a few days prior in the - getting to know ya - phase and she said she didn't mind being tickled at all, but couldn't remember being too ticklish anywhere. As we bantered back n forth in playful sarcasm and shit talking - she offers me a quick test by putting her leg in my lap in the car. I didn't have too high expectations and good thing to. She was absolutely NOT ticklish on the Feet, ribs, knees, anywhere I tried whatsoever. smh lol

If the sensitivity isn't there, then it isn't. Disappointing as it is, I know of no magic potion to make someone ticklish in the spot that you desire. :(

I feel ya bro. I just met up with a cool, open minded woman I had been talkin to for a couple weeks. We met at Starbucks, it went well and we still wanted to continue the convo a lil bit more after closing. I had casually brought up tickling a few days prior in the - getting to know ya - phase and she said she didn't mind being tickled at all, but couldn't remember being too ticklish anywhere. As we bantered back n forth in playful sarcasm and shit talking - she offers me a quick test by putting her leg in my lap in the car. I didn't have too high expectations and good thing to. She was absolutely NOT ticklish on the Feet, ribs, knees, anywhere I tried whatsoever. smh lol

All I can say is that every woman I've dated has been ticklish somewhere, even if it might require certain conditions. The last girl I dated was only ticklish when aroused, so we just had to do some foreplay before tickling.

If the girl you met is someone you're attracted to physically and emotionally, then spend more time with her, and if a physical relationship develops, you may find that she's more sensitive after or during intimacy.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back