• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random tweaks to the site...

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
Good morning TT'ers,

After a recuperating 10+ hour slumber I'm free for the next few days, and I'm taking aim to tweak the site a little bit. For starters I already changed the homepage to make it a bit more streamline in displaying News and Latest Threads, and in addition I've added an easy way to check Hosted Artist and Recent Blog updates as well. Check it.

The site navigation links have moved their way to the top. This is to address an issue previously reported of not having all the links display on there throughout the entire site. This dropdown menu is suppose to be compatible with all the major browsers. I tested it against IE, FireFox, and Opera and it functions properly. If you have any problems with the display of it just let me know.

There is also a new forum called [ame="http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?p=512430"]Non-Tickling Videos[/ame], and possibly other forums to come in the near future. Still going over the forum topic ideas as I type this...

Have a great Friday everyone! :)
-TT

Last edited:
What the heck!? The signal to the internet was lost for 2 days, and now that I return after that incident, it's been upgraded again??

Boy, do times fly! And I gotta say, this is wonderful! :)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back