• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Raven (Teen Titans): The Tickle Sacrifice (F/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Raven (Teen Titans): The Tickle Sacrifice
by MrObscura101

Nighttime in Jump City

The Teen Titans were out on patrol and scouring the city after reports that Slade had been sighted. Dividing the city into 5 sectors each Titan began the search.

Raven, the team’s magic wielder and empath took the south side, following a trial when she thought she spied a figure darting down an alley. Flying behind it she unleashed a blast of magic at the figure, however instead of being ensnared the figure melded into the shadows

“What?” Raven gasped before she was herself hit from behind by a magic blast causing her to lose focus and crash to the floor
“Ooohh…” she growled as she looked around for her attacker before a horde of shadowy hands grew out of a wall and grabbed at her
“ARGH!! LET GO!!!!” she commanded as she tried wrestle free or cast a spell, one hand however appeared holding a chloroform-soaked rag and held it against her face
“GGGFFMFMHH!!!” she cried as she tried to break its grip, but soon enough she lost consciousness. With her now sleeping the hands threw her Titan’s communicator aside then pulled her back through the wall

When Raven woke up she knew she was in trouble, she was lying in a stone floor of some old, dusty building, looking around she saw a large pentagram with ancient runes had been painted on the floor beneath her, with her head, wrists and ankles at the five points of the pentagram with some kind of red mystical energy holding her wrists and ankles firmly in place. Raven also saw that in addition to all this her hooded cloak, belt and boots were discarded to the side leaving her in just a black leotard

“Comfortable?” a voice asked quizzically. Raven looked as the shadows moved and a figure passed through
“Jinx!” she growled as the young criminal sauntered over
“I certainly hope so!” she continued but Raven however simply glared at her
“My friends will find me”
“Doubtful… they’re chasing Slade all over town… or should I say “my” shadow version of him, it will be hours before they figure it out and begin looking for you. Hearing this Raven glared at Jinx
“Ok…. So why am I here?” she asked, refusing to be intimidated

Jinx grinned as she picked up an old leather-bound book
“I’ve been training to increase my magical abilities and found this old book where I learned of a ritual I can use… however the ritual in question needs a sacrifice… so guess who that’s going to be”
“I won’t help you do anything that will endanger the Titans or the city” she scowled
“Or Raven… you have no choice…” Jinx then crossed her legs in a yoga pose and sat near Raven’s legs

Raven then spoke
“Azara…MMMHHFFF!!!!!” she began to try casting a spell, but a red band of magic energy wrapped around her mouth to silence her
“Uh uh none of that!” Jinx wagged her finger “While you’re in the pentagram you won’t be able to cast any spells.” Raven tried to think of a way to escape as Jinx began the ceremony and grinning
“This will be fun!” she thought eagerly as she looked over Raven’s size 6 feet

Raven continued trying to pull free when suddenly Jinx’s index finger moved against her right arch
“Gghhff…” she grunted being caught completely off guard “What?” she then called out
“Oh nothing…” Jinx replied innocently as she did it again, this time moving both index fingers against both arches

Raven disliked having her feet touched and tried kicking Jinx away as she continued going
“Aw what’s wrong?” Jinx asked mockingly as a devious grin formed on her face that worried Raven as she continued, now wiggling all her fingers against Raven’s arches
“Wanna hear my theory?”
“Nnhhfff…” Raven grunted back, really hoping Jinx wasn’t going where she thought this was going…

“My theory is that the big bad scary Raven is secretly… ticklish!” Jinx said deviously as she suddenly leaned forward and dug her fingers with her long nails straight into Raven’s sides causing Raven to lurch about and to her panic begin to start laughing!
“Hhahhahahaa sstt…. Sttahahhhaapp thhahatt!!!!” she growled, embarrassed that Jinx was right, she was incredibly ticklish. As someone trained to master her emotions she was always frustrated at how a few simple pokes or prods could elicit laughter from her, in fact Beast Boy had once as a joke turned into a giant squid when the team were hanging out at the Titans Tower pool and tickled her and Starfire with his tentacles. Starfire had immediately broken down into shrieks of frantic laughter while she had managed to barely stop herself laughing before blasting him away, but now she couldn’t even do that!

“Coochie coochie coo Raven, come on let’s hear that laughter”
“Wwhhfff???!!!” Raven growled, trying her best to remain stoic but it was clear that a smile had begun forming on the corners of her mouth as she tried in vain to cast a spell but the glyphs continued blocking her powers
“Cause it’s fun” Jinx grinned as she went back to Raven’s feet, this time using all her nails against them
“You know your skins softer than I would have guessed” she smirked, causing Raven to find herself cursing Starfire for insisting she give her a pedicure and massage as part of a Tamaranean friendship ritual”

As Jinx continued tickling away Raven kept kicking and flailing her feet about
“GHHFF AWAAHHHYY!!!!” she growled, trying her best to kick Jinx’s invasive fingers. Jinx however just smirked
“Wanna squirm huh?” she said as she snapped her fingers and cast a spell under her breath, Raven then saw ribbons of red energy grow from the bands around her ankles
“SSTHHHFFF!!!!” she demanded as the ribbons moved along the tops of her feet towards her big toes…

Despite her best efforts to evade them they had soon curled around the base of her big toes and began to retract
“NNOOHHOO!!!!” Raven protested as she fought to stop them, but soon enough both her feet were pulled taunt and unable to move
“Much better!” Jinx chuckled as her nails returned
“GHGHGHGMGMMGGHHH!!!!!!!!” Raven groaned

After ten minutes though Raven was still holding out, so Jinx decided to try something else
“The whole emotionless goth thing is fun and all but I have things to do…” she said as she took a nearby satchel and pulled out two feathers
“Gghhhnfmnfff….” Raven grunted as they began softly caressing against her soles
“Like them? They have been specially enchanted by me to increase the tickling sensation with every stroke…” she added proudly, Raven could sense this also, one feather stroke was bad enough, but by the fifth one she could feel the sensations becoming even worse as they continued dancing against her nerve endings

“GGHHHFFFNFNNFHH!!!!!” Raven growled, teeth now gritted as she thrashed about both trying to pull free of the enchantment or kick away the feathers but they both remained to taunt her
“He he soon you’ll break…” Jinx grinned to herself as she decided to up the ante as she let go of the feathers, but they continued hovering in the air and immediately resumed tickling Raven’s feet while Jinx changed her target

“Hold still…” she ordered as she took cast a spell to make her fingers into sharp claws and used them to carefully cut a hole in Raven’s leotard at her navel
“SSTHHHFFF!!!!!” Raven growled angrily Jinx then dismissed the spell and placed her fingers within and tore at the hole to make it larger and expose Raven’s taunt stomach
“Hmmm how adorable….” she grinned as she gently trailed her index finger around Raven’s bared stomach, grinning as Raven took in a sharp breath when her navel was touched

“Well Raven ready to laugh now?”
“NNVVAAHH!!!!” The Titan growled defiantly as she gritted her teeth and shook her head
“Suit yourself…” Jinx smirked as she then dug all her nails into Raven’s stomach
“GGGGHHHMMMFFFHHHFFGG!!!!!!” Raven clamped her mouth down tightly and she thrashed wildly around as she was forced to endure Jinx’s nails and the feather’s working in synch

“Aw look at your face turning red, nice to see a bit of color in it for a change!” Jinx joked as Raven’s face turned crimson while she fought with all her might to hold in her laughter, she could feel it building up more and more in the pit of her stomach as she tried to think of anything to keep from laughing

However Jinx simply snapped her fingers again and a shadow version of herself rose from the floor, nodding to the real Jinx and moving around, spreading her legs and gently placing Raven’s head into her lap, before making its fingers into claws to carefully cut open more of Raven’s costume and expose her underarms
“GGGHHFMFMFMFMFNMFMFMMFFFF!!!!!” Raven fought to suppress her laughter as she felt the shadow Jinx’s nails now skittering against her underarms while the feathers resumed at her feet and the real Jinx went back to tickling her navel

Raven fidgeted about, trying to do anything to stop the tickling, however more energy ribbons grew from the pentagram, ensnaring her waist, knees, thighs and elbows to hold her down even more and inhibit her movements further
“GGGHFMFMFMFFHHHH!!!!!!!!” Raven groaned, her tormentors refusing to give her any kind of respite

Seeing how close Raven was to laughing now despite her best efforts Jinx was ready to finally break Raven’s defenses down. Without a word she suddenly stopped tickling Raven’s navel, and instead leaned in and used her tongue to poke inside her belly button

“HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAA WHHAHAHAHAHHAHATTT????!!!!!!” Raven finally erupted in uncontrollable laughter as Jinx’s tongue made contact. Her back arched as much as the restraints allowed as she was caught completely off-guard by this new attack. Meanwhile at that exact moment the feathers at her feet duplicated themselves so that there were six of them now tickling each foot!

“HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAA NNNOOHHHOOO!!!!! STTAHHAHAHAHPPP!!!!!” Raven cried as she felt the feathers descend, three moving against each of her soles at the arches and insteps, while the other six specifically targeted her toes, at each foot two would saw about in-between her toes, while one feather per foot moved around and used the quill ends to poke at the base of her toes or right between them
“HAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA GEHEHEHHETT AWAHAHHAHAYYY!!!!! STYAHAHAHAAPPP IIIHHHTTT!!!! NNOOHHOOO!!!”
“That’s it little Raven, laugh for me!” Jinx chuckled unsympathetically as she continued, conjuring up two additional feathers to help her target Raven’s stomach as she used her tongue and nails to poke and skitter randomly about while the feathers lazily dragged against her pale skin, the randomness and mix of styles was impossible to prepare any kind of defense against meaning all Raven could do was keep laughing

“HAHHAHHAAA JHHIHHNNXX STTAHAHAHAAPPP!!!!” Raven cried, trying to use her abdomen to knock them back, so focused on the real Jinx she failed to notice the shadow version split in two… until suddenly there was a shadow copy at each underarm!
“HHAHAHHAHAHAA NOOHHOOO!!! DOOOHHNNTTT!!!!!” Raven shrieked as the one at the left followed the real Jinx’s lead to lean in and start running her tongue against Raven’s underarm while the one at the right conjured two more feathers to lazily drag around against her underarm, randomly using the quill ends to poke and drag about also

Raven’s frantic laughter was now echoing all around the room as she fought like wild to pull free of the binding spell as her tormentors kept on going. Meanwhile near Raven’s feet the spell book began to glow as Raven’s laughter increased more and more, finally bursting open and turning the pages itself to the requisite page that contained the spell Jinx wanted and began to pulsate

Jinx grinned as she saw this, realizing her plan was nearing fruition
“Come on Raven you can laugh more than that!”
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA NOHOHOHOOHOHO IIHIHIHIHI CAHAHAHANTT!!!!!” the heroine protested, but Jinx had already created two more shadow clones who immediately moved to Raven’s feet
“PHEHEHELLELELAASEEEHEHEE NOHOHOOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!” Raven wailed as she saw them lower down onto their stomachs so their faces were near her feet, she could feel their breath now as they each opened their mouths
“HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHZZAAARAAAAAHAHHTTHHH HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEELLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as their tongues made contact with her arches, slowly licking away while the feathers continued targeting her toes

“Not bad….” Jinx said aloud while grinning between licks of Raven’s belly button “But…” and she snapped her fingers again
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NOHOHOOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!” Raven wailed as she saw shadowy hands grow out of the floor around her body and joined in, tickling her sides, ribs, inner thighs and knees
“HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA GETEEHEHEHHEHEETTT AWAHAHAHAHAYYY!!!!!!!!” Raven screamed as she tried to move out of reach, but it was impossible to escape. Jinx meanwhile listened to the cacophony of laughter from the young heroine and saw the book’s glow now even brighter as she played her trump card, gently pressing her lips against Raven’s navel and unleashing a volley of raspberries directly on her belly button

“OOHOHOHOOHHOHO GAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHADDDD NOHOHOHOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” Raven howled with laughter as she screamed in response to everything tickling her at once. The book finally had enough energy now as it raised up and floated in the air to Raven’s left then a portal began to grow from it

“HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA NOOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!” Raven screamed as black, shadowy tentacles emerged from the portal and snaked towards her. Jinx and her various tickle tools all stopped and moved away as they grabbed at Raven
“LET GO OF MEEE!!!!!!” Raven seethed as they easily wrapped around her body and began pulling her towards to portal
“Bye bye birdie!” Jinx chuckled and waved as Raven was pulled with full force off the floor and into the portal, disappearing in a flash. With her now gone Jinx looked to the book
“OK! I got you your laughter, now where’s my power increase?” she shouted at the book. However suddenly the tentacles dived at her

“HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” she snapped as they quickly wrapped around her torso, pinning her arms to the sides “NO!!!! LET GO!!!!!” she shouted, trying to cast a counter spell, but the tentacles, greatly empowered by Raven’s laughter were unaffected as they pulled her to the portal as well
“NO!!! NOT ME!!!!!!!” she screamed as she was pulled in and there was another blinding flash

With Jinx now gone the pentagram vanished, along with Raven’s discarded clothing before the book closed itself and fell to the floor in the quiet room

….

Jinx blinked as she awoke
“What the hell…” she groaned and tried to move, but was stuck, looking around she saw that she and Raven were floating in some kind of white void, both held in the tentacles grip so that their arms and legs were spread out while both had been stripped to their underwear, Jinx in purple and Raven in black
“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!” Raven snapped angrily as Jinx ignored her and tried to cast a spell, but nothing happened
“My powers?” she gasped
“They wont work here my dears…” an ethereal voice called and suddenly a beautiful woman in an ancient Greek dress appeared before them
“WHO ARE YOU?!” they shouted
“My name is Theta, and this is my realm”

“Realm?” Raven asked
“Yes, centuries back I was a powerful witch, but after spending decades tormenting the subjects in my domain they rebelled and trapped me inside my own spell book. I cannot leave here, however eventually I learned I can bring others in via a ritual”
“Why did they rebel?” Jinx demanded
“Because my dear… I gained my powers through laughter” she grinned sadistically
“I cant say I blame them…” Raven muttered
“That’s why you needed it for the spell? But the book said…”
“I can change the writings on the pages from here, now every few years someone finds the book and tickles another person in an effort to gain power, this activates the spell and causes both parties to be drawn into the book”
“YOU TRICKED ME!!!!!” Jinx cried
“Indeed I did” Theta chuckled
“YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS!” Raven added
“Oh please, I have been getting away with this for centuries, this realm is filled with all my toys that serve for my amusement and to keep feeding me laughter!

Raven and Jinx struggled about as Theta looked them over
“Very lovely, you will both be perfect” she grinned as she waved her hands again
“HEY!!!!!”
“LET GO!!!!” they shouted as a bubble of energy surrounded them and there was a flash of light. Jinx’s eyes opened and she gasped, she and Raven were now in some kind of solid wall, the only things showing where their heads and feet, a strap over their forehead and ties securing each toe to the wall to prevent any movement, she saw Raven was also gagged
“Now then, I’ve heard Raven’s laugh already so let’s start with you”
“NO!!!! YOU CAN’T!!!! LET ME GO!!!!!” Jinx screamed as Theta cracked her knuckles
“Ah the frantic pleas and demands of new toys is always so much fun” she grinned as she moved closer

“I’M WAAHHAHAHAHAHHRRNNIIHNHNGGG YOOOHUHUHUUU!!!!!!!” Jinx shouted as Theta’s nails made contact and she squealed in horror, trying to move away but the restraints held her.
“I think six hours testing out these feet to start, then I’ll move over to Raven, then after that I have a host of tickle traps and spells to try out on you so I can learn all you’re most ticklish spots…. Oh we’ll have so much fun for all eternity!”
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!” Jinx cried in terror while Raven watched as her former tormentor began laughing already, she somewhat felt sympathy for her plight, but knew she had to find a way out before it was her turn!

The end?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back