• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Raya & Namaari: The Tickle Slave (Raya & The Last Dragon) F/F

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Raya & Namaari: The Tickle Slave (Raya & The Last Dragon)
By MrObscura101

“Comfortable?” Raya asked
“I mean… I’ve been better… Namaari replied
“You could always say the safe word”
“And give up that easy? I don’t think so!” she replied, immediately dismissive of the idea of giving up

Raya & Namaari, former enemies turned lovers had taken a trip away to the forests for some quality time alone together, it had been a relaxing few days of exploring, swimming and lots of sex, however Namaari had noticed that Raya seemed to have something she wanted to say but was acting cagey. Finally asking her one evening over dinner what was going on Raya took a deep breath…

“Ok… so I was wondering something…” she said, shifting around and not meeting Namaari’s gaze “…how would you feel about… being…” she then took a long deep breath “…tied up?”
Namaari looked at her in confusion
“Tied up?” she repeated
“No… you know what… its nothing… just forget it… forget I said anything!” Raya stuttered and tried to end the conversation
“No don’t say that…” Namaari gripped her girlfriends hands “Tell me more… please”

“Well... you know when we were chasing each other all over the land looking for the gem shards? I was alone with my thoughts a lot… and I used to fantasize on long trips… initially I would think about fighting you over a piece of the Dragon Gm, capturing you, then tying you up and forcing you to march behind me as a prisoner… or staking you out under the hot desert sun as I walked off victoriously, you seething and swearing revenge…” she said, somewhat sheepishly … “But then eventually, I guess through loneliness my mind started inventing more… explicit ideas?” she then continued

Raya explained how she would sleep and almost inevitably each night would dream of some kind of scenario of capturing and tying up Namaari …

“Wow…” Namaari said when Raya finished
“But... you know it was just dreams… you know?” Raya said, not wanting Namaari to think she was a freak
“Hey…” Namaari said warmly as she cupped her cheek… “I love you Raya… so if you want to try it then let’s do it… what sort of idea did you have?” she asked
“Well…”

Namaari was now slightly regretting her decision to let Raya choose the scenario… after ‘capturing’ her in a playfight and pretending to knock her out Raya had slowly stripped her naked, with Namaari having to continue playing the role of being unconscious as Raya gleefully groped and caressed her body before taking her into their tent and spreading her out on the ground. Raya then took some ropes and stakes, tying rope around each wrist and ankle before staking them firmly into the ground

“Comfortable?” Raya asked as she checked the ropes
“I mean… I’ve been better…” Namaari replied
“You could always say the safe word,” Raya said, reiterating the safe word “dragon scale” that they had agreed on to end the session if things proved too much for Namaari
“And give up that easy? I don’t think so! she replied, the Princess of Fang wouldn’t back down so easily
“We’ll see…” Raya replied with a wink, her heart beating loud as she looked over her bound and naked lover in anticipation

“Well well… so look who I’ve managed to catch!” Raya said as she began to act up her captor role “The Princess of Fang herself!”
“I hope you’re pleased with yourself because soon I’ll be getting out of this!” Namaari replied, likewise playing up the role of defiant captive
“Oh I doubt it… in fact I bet that by sunrise you’ll be my helpless love slave!”
“Ha! As if! I’m not afraid of some Princess of Heart! Do your worst” Namaari scoffed
“I was hoping you would say that!” Raya grinned back as she began to undress… the Royal Family of Heart have some ancient techniques which can break even the strongest will…”

Namaari watched as Raya essentially did a striptease for her until she was also naked, allowing her clothes to drop to the floor
“Your attempts to seduce me will be fruitless… I am made of stone!” Namaari said confidently as Raya got down to the floor and moved towards her, sitting at her left side
“Oh yes… hard as stone indeed…” she cooed, running her hands gently over Namaari’s muscular taunt stomach “But even stone can be broken… with the right… touch”

As she said ‘touch’ Raya then suddenly dug her fingers directly into Namaari’s sides
“Gghffmmfmfhhh!!!!!!” Namaari gasped in shock, then resisted the urge to laugh
“Whhhaaatt???!!!” she cried in confusion
“Oh… you see, those fantasies I mentioned? They often involved a lot of tickling!” Raya grinned as she stopped

Namaari glared at her upon hearing this
“YOU DIDNT SAY THAT!” she growled
“Would you have agreed to if I did? Besides… is the Princess of Fang scared of a few tickles?” Raya replied with a grin. Namaari huffed, Raya had outthought her, she knew she wouldn’t back down from a challenge, her pride simply wouldn’t let her
“You won’t beat me…” she finally said and glared once again
“Oh I don’t need to beat you…just break you…” Raya replied back with an air of menace in her voice

Namaari then grunted as Raya’s fingers returned to her sides, more gently this time and moving up and down them, Raya grinning as she watched Namaari now try not to react but her body involuntary moving around betrayed her
“Aw wook at you!” she giggled mockingly “Twying not to waugh!”
“Quuiiehehehttt!!!!!” Namaari snapped back, doing her best not to laugh as she spoke but some giggles got through

Raya now began increasing the speed of her fingers as they moved, occasionally skittering over Namaari’s ribs as well as the Princess of Fang kept on trying to hold in her laughter
“Impressive…” Raya grinned before straddling her waist “But let’s move on from the prelude”
“Prelude?!” Namaari thought worriedly, if this had been the prelude what was coming next?

Raya grinned mischievously now then… she began looking around to choose her next target “Let’s try… HERE!” and with that her nails dig into Namaari’s underarms
“HFHFHFHFHHFMMMHHFF!!!!” Namaari started to laugh, then caught herself and managed to supress it
“Wow she’s good at self-control!” Raya thought impressed “But I’ll break her yet!” she added in delight

Raya then began using one finger on each underarm, slowly trailing them around in circles as Namaari tried to pull her arms down
“Looks like it’s getting to her” Raya thought excitedly before stopping and grabbing her nearby satchel bag

“Hhaa whhaat giiving uhp ahhlllrheheady?” Namaari asked sarcastically but also somewhat hopefully, she had been finding it harder to keep from laughing with every passing moment
“Not at all…” Raya replied as she looked through the bag before grinning wickedly as she held up two large feathers

Namaari gulped loudly before yelping as the feathers gently brushed against her skin
“Ggeehhtt awaahhy!!!” she growled through gritted teeth but Raya was delighted as she watch her lover straining not to laugh
“Ooohhhh Raaayyaaa stthhapp!!!” Namaari thought worriedly, hating the feeling of the soft plumes teasingly moving against her underarms and still trying to pull her arms down

“Tickle tickle Princess… why don’t you just laugh and let it all out… then you can be my tickle slave!”
“Neehhhvvaahhh!!!!!” Namaari growled defiantly
“Resist all you want… but soon you’ll be my tickle toy forever!” Raya smirked back before suddenly moving the feather at her left underarm away and immediately brushed it against Namaari’s toned navel instead

“HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA NOOOHHOO!!!!!” Namaari squealed at being caught off guard, her body instinctively bucked but unable to dislodge Raya or the feather while the other feather continued teasing her underarm
“Ha ha ha yes!” Raya replied mockingly as she indulged in being a nefarious villain “That’s it laugh for me Princess!” she added gleefully as she gently stroked the feathers against Namaari’s nude body

Namaari tried to stop laughing but found it almost impossible now she had begun with Raya continually changing her targets to tickle her navel, sides, underarms and even her neck, alternating between using the plumes and quill points
“HHAHAHAHAA STTAHAHAHPP!!!!!” Namaari laughed, clearly angered at herself for doing so
“Want to admit defeat?”
“HAHAHAHAAA NEEHHVVAAHHH!!!!!” she snapped defiantly “DOOOHOO YOOOUUHRR WOOHRRSHHT!!! IHHH WOOHHNTT SUUBMMIIHHTT!!!!”
“My worst?” Raya thought eagerly

The next thing Namaari knew her entire body lurched upwards as much as the bonds allowed while howling with unbridled laughter
“HHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAA YOOOHOUUU SAAAHHDIISHHHT!!!!!!” she screamed as Raya gently waved the feathers against her breasts
“You said do your worst!” Raya replied teasingly in response

Namaari was now twisting and thrashing about as wildly as possible while Raya kept moving the feathers about, gently caressing her lover’s breasts as well as the side and under-boob areas eliciting howls and shrieks from the bound Princess
“HHAHAHAHHAA RAYAYAHHAYYYAAAHHH GGGEEEHHTT THHEEMM AWAAHAHAYYY!!!!” she screamed. Raya however simply looked at her next target…

“HHHHAHAHHAHAAA OHOOHOHOHHOHHOOO NNOOOHHHOOOO!!!!!!!” Namaari screamed in abject shock as Raya moved the feathers to flick against her nipples, her head frantically shaking from side to side
“Looks like I found a weak point in the Princess of Fang’s defences!” Raya said in delight as she kept swaying the plumes about making Namaari’s shake so much her breasts bounced about wildly but unable to evade the plumes

Namaari was now laughing harder than ever before, barely able to speak
“HHAHAHAHHAHAHAA RRAAHHAAAHAYYAAAA!!!!!!”
“Yes? Would you like to beg for mercy for your defiance? Or to agree to become my tickle slave?” Raya asked teasingly
“HHAHAHHAHAA NEEHHVAVAHHH!!!!!” Namaari screamed back, and Raya grinned, knowing how stubborn Namaari could be which meant she had free reign to continue
“Suit yourself” she shrugged as she dropped the feathers

Namaari gasped for breath, she gasped as Raya cupped her breasts to fondle them
“You would love it as my tickle slave…” Raya said seductively
“Hahhahaa…iii… woohhnntt… brreaahakk…” Namaari gasped, now finding herself turned on
“Promises promises…” Raya replied as she undid the hairband behind her head then leaned closer and took two long strands of her hair in her hands, Namaari watched worriedly as the strands swung back and forth towards her breasts, getting closer and closer…

“HAHHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!” Namaari wailed as the two strands gently brushed against her nipples making her writhe about frantically
“Aw you’re so cute trying to get away! And look at your boobies bouncing around for me!” Raya said gleefully
“HAHHAHHAA QUUIIHHHEHEEETTT!!!!” Namaari squealed as she tried to ignore the sensations and Raya’s taunting

After a while Raya wanted to change targets
“Hhahhahaaa… giiivviinngg uhhhaapp?” Namaari gasped as Raya finally climbed off her
“No such luck my dear Princess… just wanting to try something else” Raya replied as she allowed Namaari a respite to catch her breath
“IIihhh doohhntt kknnoww whhatt yyoouuhrree thhiininking buuhhtt iihhii woohhntt ggiihivee iihhnn…” Namaari replied before laughing but then an obvious look of worry crossed her face when Raya knelt down by her foot…
“We’ll see…”

Raya beamed in delight as she looked over Namaari’s size 8 feet, deep arches, long slender toes, dozens of wrinkles… she loved them as much as she loved every other part of her… and she knew just how ticklish they were
“Tell me Princess… I heard a rumour that your feet are incredibly ticklish…” Raya said innocently “In fact they’re so ticklish that even getting a foot massage from an attractive girlfriend after a long day of walking can cause you to break out in uncontrollable fits of giggles”
“L…lies….” Namaari struggled to say and deny this, but her heart was pounding now, Raya was telling the truth… her feet were so ticklish it was difficult for her to let them be touched… and she knew Raya was going to drive her crazy

“The Princess of Heart doesn’t lie! Watch I’ll prove it…” Raya replied as she lightly traced against Namaari’s left arch, immediately causing it to kick about
“Hhfff noohhff!!!” Namaari tried to say while valiantly supressing her laughter
“Is that an order or begging? Either way it won’t help you!” Raya winked as she held up a hairbrush from her bag

Namaari’s mind went blank as Raya brushed her long hair for emphasis then promptly brushed it against her sole
“HAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHA GGEHEHEHHETTT AWAAHHAHAHAYY!!!!!” Namaari squealed as she kicked about trying to pull the stake out of the ground without success
“That’s it tickle slave laugh for me!”
“HHAAA IIHHMM NOOHHTT YOOHHURR TIHIICCKKLEE SLLAHAHVVEE!!!!!” Namaari cried back
“Guess I’ll need to up my game then!” Raya replied

Namaari regretted her words now as Raya began skittering her nails against her other arch as well
“HHAHAHHHAA NOOHHOO!!!!!” Namaari shrieked
“Aw look at you trying to kick away wike a tickwish wittle baby!” Raya said mockingly
“HAHAHAHAAAA QHHIUUEETT!!!!!” Namaari snapped back
“Oh touched a nerve huh? Don’t worry I plan to touch a whole lot more!”
“HAHHHAHHAHAHHAAAA!!!!!!!!” Namaari shrieked as Raya suddenly leaned in close to her right arch and ran her tongue against it

“HHAHAHAHHAAAA OOOHHH NNOOHOHOHOO!!!!!!” Namaari wailed, this tickled like crazy, possibly worse than any of the other techniques Raya had already used on her
“Mmmm sooo tasty…”. Raya said in delight as she continued, dropping the brush to grab Namaari’s foot and hold it still with both hands and allow her tongue to move freely as she traced round the various wrinkles

“HHAHHHAHHAAA GEEHHEHHTT AWAAHHAYY!!!!!” Namaari cried, the fact the brush was gone was of little comfort as Raya’s tongue continued teasingly moving against her girlfriend’s foot. Raya had longed wish to explore and play with Namaari’s feet but her natural ticklishness meant that Namaari had always cut short any kind of massages or foot rubs so now Raya had a full opportunity to see just how ticklish she was here and she wasn’t going to let it go to waste!

“My my looks like the rumours were true!” Raya said in delight before starting to use one of the feathers on Namaari’s left foot while continuing to hold and use her tongue on the right one, she then opened her mouth and proceeded to suck on Namaari’s big toe! A gasp of shock followed by a confused moan escaped her lips, followed by more laughter caused by the feather at her other foot
“You really are that ticklish and more!”

“HAHAHHHAA IIHHMMM WAHAHRRNNIIHHNGG YOOUU!!! STHAHAHAPP!!!!” Namaari grunted and tried to growl but couldn’t stop herself from laughing as well as moaning whenever Raya sucked on her toe, she then began moving onto the other ones and sucking upon them as well
“Oh you’re hardly in a position to make threats while you’re all helpless like this” Raya replied nonchalantly “Besides… once you’re my tickle slave you will learn to love being tickled without mercy like this”
“HAHAHAHAHAAA NEEHHAVAAHHH!!!!” Namaari shouted defiantly
“Hmm you know I think the time for being nice is over... it’s time to break you!” Raya chuckled as her hand moved the feather upwards…

“HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHHAAAAHH!!!!!” Namaari let out a deafening wail as the feather suddenly glided between her spread apart legs… and gently brushed against her womanhood while Raya resumed sucking and nibbling on her toes! It took a few moments for her to comprehend what had happened
“NNOOHHOO!!!! YOOUUHHOO WOOULLDDNNHTT!!!!????” she shrieked as it flicked against her once again
“I would” Raya replied with pure sadistic pleasure in her voice, all night had been leading to this moment

Namaari immediately strained to close her legs but again the bonds refused to offer even an inch of relief
“Oh no my dear Princess…” Raya said coyly as she watched Namaari’s struggling legs trying to close “No escape for you…” and she again flicked the feather against Namaari while she alternated between tickling and worshiping her foot
“HAHHAHAAAA STAHAHHAHAPPP!!!! IIIHHLL GOOHHOO MAAHHHDD!!!!” Namaari cried
“If you do I’ll pick out a nice part of the dungeon for you… then we can have tickle games every day!”

“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA RAHAHAHAHAYYYAAAA NOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!” Namaari shrieked
Raya however was unmoved by her cries “You have three choices here,” she said as she teasingly swiped the feather back and forth “Say the safe word, admit defeat and acceptance as my tickle slave or continue enduring this all night… and I doubt you can bear that…” she added, noting how wet Namaari now was
“HAHHHHHAHA YYOOHHUU CAAHHNNTT!!!!” Namaari wailed
“I can… you’re all mine Princess!” she replied with complete sincerity

Raya grinned as she watched Namaari’s face twist as she tried to both comprehend her situation and think of a way out, it was obvious that she couldn’t take much more tickling, especially on her womanhood, that only left the safe word or begging to become a slave… either way would be admitting defeat and those ran counter to Namaari iron will
“Better choose soon…” Raya grinned as she then stopped at Namaari’s foot and held up both feathers

“NO!!!! YOOHHOOUU CAHAHAAHAANNNNTT!!!!!!” she cried in shock, then yelped as both feathers brushed against her clit in unison
“Oh yes I can lover…” came the blunt reply

Namaari’s body contorted and writhed as much as possible with every touch of the feather’s against her
“HHAHAHAAAAA RAHAHAHAHAYYAAHAHAAAA SHHTHHAAPP!!!!!!!!”
“Only you cAn stop this” she replied
“HAHHHAA IIHIIHIHHHHH CAHAHANNTT!!!”
“Well then you’re in for a very long evening”

Namaari shrieked and strained as the feathers kept on going, mercilessly teasing her, very soon she was clearly ready to orgasm
“OOHHOO RAYAYAYAA IIHHMM GOONNHHAA…. AARRRGHHH!!!!” Namaari began to say, then screamed in frustration as the feathers stopped just before she could climax
“HAHAHAHAHAAA WHAHAHAHYY!!!!???” she wailed in desperation…
But Raya just winked at her
“OOHHH PPLLEEAASSEE!!! YYOOHHUU CAAHHHNTTT DOOHHOO THHISS!!!!!!!!”
“All I need is your answer” she replied

Raya gave her a few moments to settle then brought the feathers back to her
“HHAHAHAHAA IIIHH WOOHHNNTT!!!!” Namaari sobbed, her body and mind now at war with each other, her body would do literally anything now to get a release but her mind, all the years of lessons and training to never give in, meant she couldn’t just accept her fate!

Raya knew this, she loved Namaari and would stop the moment the safe word was given, but she hadn’t which meant that on some level she was enjoying this, enjoying being dominated by her
“Come now Princess… just imagine letting go… and receiving the most intense orgasm ever…” Raya said softly “The first of sooo many tickle-gasms”
“HAHHAHHAAA NOOHOOO…IIHH…IIHHH CAHHHNNTTT!!!!”
“Then say the safeword and end this”
“HAHHAHAHAAA IIIHH… IIHHH WOOHHNNTT…” she shook her head, to her this would equate with giving up, something she would never do

“Well then…” Raya said as she pulled the feathers away moments before another climx could be achieved “Let’s try something else”
“OOOHHHHHH!!!!!! NNOOHHOO FAAIIHHRRR!!!!!!” Namaari shrieked as Raya leaned her head closer… and slowly moved her tongue against her clit

Namaari gasped and moaned at Raya’s warm tongue now moving against her
“OOOHHHOOOOOOO OOHHH DOOHHHNNTT… NNOOOO…” she half-heartedly protested, it was clear though that she was greatly enjoying this, her protests subsiding and being replaced by more loud moans
“That’s it…. Enjoy it…” Raya said seductively in-between the repeated licks “Enjoy being my slave…”

Soon an orgasm neared once again only this time instead of stopping Raya simply slowed down but continued gently licking away in addition to also kissing at Namaari’s mound and inner thighs
“HAHAHAHAA RAHHAAAYYA…” Namaari wailed as she was kept on the edge for longer than she could bear…
“Yes?”
“IIIHHH…IIIHHHH…”
“Yes?”

A palpable moment of tension filled the air, Namaari’s face twisted and contorted as she tried to force the words out…
“IIIHHH… IIHH… IIHHH WHHAHAHNNTT TOOO BEEHH YYOOUURREEE TIIHHCKKLLEE SLLAAHHVVEE!!!!!” she then shouted as loud as possible
“Excellent! And for your first reward….” Raya smiled warmly then repositioned herself so that her own mound was pressed against Namaari’s eliciting a moan from her

“AHHAHAHAHAH!!!! AAHHAHHA!!!! YYEHEHEHHESSSS!!!! DOOHHNNTT YYOOHUU DAAHHRREEE STTHHAHAAPP!!!!” Namaari howled as Raya began moving against her
“IIIHHH PROOHHMMISSEEE!!!!” Raya replied as she also quickly built towards an orgasm, their clits moving feverishly against one another, the timing was perfect as they both simultaneously climaxed
“AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!” Both of them screamed in unison as they orgasmed over and over together as one

“Ahahahhhahahhaaha…” Namaari groaned as she leaned back against the floor exhausted, Raya meanwhile grabbed a nearby blanket and climbed upwards against Namaari’s body, kissing at her clit, hips, belly button, breasts, neck and finally her lips as she pulled the blanket over themselves
“Good girl…” she smiled as she tussled Namaari’s hair
“Thaatt waahss iihhteneseee…” Namaari said between gasps of air “But fun…”
“I’m glad you enjoyed it”
“If you untie me I’ll show you how grateful I really am…” Namaari looked at her hopefully

Raya grinned coyly at her
“No…” she finally said
“What?” Namaari replied in confusion
“I like you all tied like this… and now you’re my tickle slave I might want to play with you more in the morning”
“Oh you’re gonna be in trouble when I get outta here…” Namaari replied cheekily but Raya simply kissed her again before cuddling against her
“We’ll see… maybe you’ll eventually get to have your revenge… but for now you’re all mine…” she grinned making Namaari blush

“Good night tickle slave”
“Good night tickle mistress…” they smiled and kissed as they went to sleep

The End

I watched this movie just last night and I gotta say... I can totally see this happening...

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back