• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Rd comic: past saga, ch:5) I won't let you fall (non tickling)

Would you like me to keep uploading this series? (more info in the thread)

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
The last chapter I have been able to do, and probably will be my only new art in some time because some large projects I have to take care now.

Anyways here you have the next installment, after Raven's saving of Jacob we see that in the council there are moments for festivity too, which is the reason after this party? We will know in coming chapters but for now you have a new installment of Raven and Xelloin past time.

NOTE
------
14 pages, I haven't include any tickling and knowing what will happen in the story, there won't be in coming chapters for some time, like I began to upload the story in these forums I thought in trying to finish at least this saga (the story is going on and it will keep going on in deviantArt)

The reason of this is related with the poll, you would like me to keep uploading this saga until the end without the fetish component?
--------

Nothing more hope you all like it.

Raven drakil and all the chars of the stories © me

Raven, in backless evening dress! Never thought I'd see the day… it's extremely well tailored, though! Couture throughout this chapter, the wealth of ritzy outfits, is expert! Xelloin certainly does come off as predatory, even when she's out for entertainment! It's no surprise to me that she elects to lead in the dance… I can't imagine her choosing any sort of subservient role (she's also half-a-head taller than Raven [something I didn't know before], so it might have looked strange the other way around). For his part, Raven's extreme uneasiness as "eye candy" at the party is understandable, particularly since he had no desire to be there in the first place. Xelloin's game-playing is an assault on their working relationship… Xelloin may call him "Master", but it's clear she doesn't really believe it and this subterfuge provides a chance for her to flaunt her imagined dominance. The idea of staging this face-off in the form of recreation is inspired: the tension is extreme and Raven's discomfort understandable… even so, the rest of the guests may only watch politely, lulled into quiet admiration over how cute a couple they seem to be. They'll have to work together soon, though… that ninja guy with the curved blade, bad eye and worse attitude is definitely going to be trouble! You don't dare stop posting now! Not after a cliff-hanger like this!

Last edited:
Raven, in backless evening dress! Never thought I'd see the day… it's extremely well tailored, though! Couture throughout this chapter, the wealth of ritzy outfits, is expert!

And he does quiet put that dress in good use if you ask me, don't know why but he seems to make that clothes to look even better in him. And I'm glad I choosed well enough the wealth of the party, The council has a lot of resources.

Xelloin certainly does come off as predatory, even when she's out for entertainment! It's no surprise to me that she elects to lead in the dance… I can't imagine her choosing any sort of subservient role (she's also half-a-head taller than Raven [something I didn't know before], so it might have looked strange the other way around).

Truth told, even she really was decided to have the leading role I can say that she wouldn't have really minded that Raven had taken the lead, she would have found other ways to push him. But Raven non-practiced dancing skills couldn't do that, and that's why she lead the dance.

I'm glad you noticed the stature part, she is slightly taller than Raven, not as much as Dabraille but a bit more, we can say that it serves to show that at least in brute force Xelloin could be more powerful than Raven.

For his part, Raven's extreme uneasiness as "eye candy" at the party is understandable, particularly since he had no desire to be there in the first place. Xelloin's game-playing is an assault on their working relationship… Xelloin may call him "Master", but it's clear she doesn't really believe it and this subterfuge provides a chance for her to flaunt her imagined dominance.

Raven don't like this kind of situation, and being the center of attention combined with the role as eye candy in which Xelloin has put him in had no other posible reaction in him.

About Xelloin real intentions, like I said keep an eye in coming chapters LBH, you'll see that Xelloin it's not so free of the feelings she may be developing. But of course that doesn't mena she will just stay back and say yes to Raven. Like you said she a predator, and she acts like one, even if she cares about her prey.

The idea of staging this face-off in the form of recreation is inspired: the tension is extreme and Raven's discomfort understandable… even so, the rest of the guests may only watch politely, lulled into quiet admiration over how cute a couple they seem to be.

I thought it was great too, not only to show this face-off but to show a bit how much linked they are, a lot more of this will be seen in coming installments.

They'll have to work together soon, though… that ninja guy with the curved blade, bad eye and worse attitude is definitely going to be trouble! You don't dare stop posting now! Not after a cliff-hanger like this!

Yes, the scarred attacker of the first saga is here for some action again, why he is so focused on Raven? The truth is that Raven and him share more than it can seem.

Thanks a lot for the kind comment LBH, your support and understanding of the series is always incredible.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back