• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Re-Design a Petrol/Gas Station

Raytheon

TMF Expert
Ok folks ... I got the afternoon with my architectural work so i need your help ^^

For a project im re-designing a petrol/gas station. I need a large group of people...hence why your here...to tell me

What pisses you off most about a petrol/gas station?
What do you like about petrol/gas stations?
What would you change with said station?

Think of it from a design point of view

Id say
Theres never enough pumps
I like the roof, it keeps me dry
The tanker always blocks you in on a delivery

Anyone who mentions money, food or the ugly cashier will be electronically stabbed with my pen :tickle:

thanks awesome people!
Ray

I have to pump my own gas, I'm from Jersey.. we don't do that shit.

I like when they have car washes and the vaccums, my car is always dirty. And the roof.. I like the roof..

I think I would have to say make the parking lots bigger, so you could get in more pumps, and area to clean the car and have a car wash.

More parking is a plus for those that are not buying gas. Many go in to get coffee or buy shit and park at the pump blocking those that just want a quick fill up.

Perhaps a "one way in one way out" would help the traffic flow as well so people wouldnt be coming at the pumps from both directions.

As for Jersey, I make sure to buy gas in CT or NY when I have to travel through Jersy because I do not want someone pumping my gas.

This is such a simple thing but I NEVER see it~a CLEAN, well-stocked restroom! Disgusting floors, no toilet paper, soap or towels~disgusting sinks (I don't know whether I should be peeing in the sink OR the toilet when they're both equally awful.)
XOXO

The old man who parks his Lupo in such a way as to block 3 pumps, then goes inside and proceeds to pay with pennies.

They always have bags of charcoal for sale.

Perhaps move the highly combustible barbeque material the fuck away from the highly explosive petroleum distillate.

rofl mr Scruff thats awesome!

Cheers guys A* for effort. Thanks to you folks i now have a target audience and am able to reference my designs! I'll have to scan up a few of the results for you when im next in the orifice ;)

BIG THANK YOU
Ray

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back