• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real Armpit tickling experience

NetherCat

This is a true experience of mine. I would like myself as well as other people in my story to remain anonymous so every name will be fake.

I'll start this off by introducing myself. My name is Nether. I have both an armpit fetish and a tickle fetish. I won't spend much time describing how I look since it doesn't really affect the story.

Anyways it all took place at around the time of June in the tropical island country of the Philippines. Through a series of events, I wound up with the girl of my dreams.. a beautful girl named Claire. She had long black hair and light skin despite being in a tropical country. Maybe slightly sunkissed due to recent beach trips, but still light skinned nonetheless. Standing at 5'6" in hight, and loved to go to the gym. She was a curvy girl.. neither skinny or fat. Had a little bit of muscle on her but not enough to make her look muscular... and of course she had thick thighs and a nicely shaped butt. Of course to top it all off, she had perfect armpits. Milky white, and probably a little lighter than the rest of her skin due to her recent tan. They were wide too. She had 5 lines on the mounds of her left armpit and 4 on her right. Just the right amount of hollow too for it's shape.

Anyways, during the beginning of our relationship, I found out that Claire had EXTREMELY ticklish armpits. To the point that even breathing on them while their bare would tickle her. I found that out from trying it, but that's a story for another time.

Even though I observed her underarms as much as I could in secret, Claire actually hardly ever wore any sleeveless clothing. Even though she had perfect armpits, girls were often shamed if they had discoloration on their skin which makes them a bit self concious when wearing sleevless clothing. With that being said, it wasn't for a long while that Claire noticed I had a thing for her armpits.

Now its important to take note that Claire was a normal girl.. Meaning she didnt have any particularily rare fetishes like armpits or tickling. Putting all that together though I would sneak a tickle in her armpits from time to time, she didn't particularily like to be tickled.

One day when me and Claire were talking though she told me something shocking.

"How come you look at my armpits every single time I raise my arms?"

That phrase hit me hard. I felt like I had been caught. It's true though, she had been wearing a rare tank top that day and I couldn't stop myself from looking. It was as if my skin hunger was being fed... she had no idea about my fetishes.. I was too afraid to tell her. I had the thoughts of "She might think I'm weird and leave me."

It was something that was a part of me though and I took a leap of faith and admitted my fetishes to her. To my surprise she took it well. More than thinking it was weird it made her curious. I tried to play it off cool, but on the inside of my head I was insanely excited. I had butterflies in my stomach, and I was so happy that I felt like I could run like Forest Gump from all the energy I felt. Then she said the magic words.

"I hope I can satisfy your fetishes. My armpits are crazy ticklish too, but I'll try to handle you touching them."

From that moment on I knew I struck gold. She accepted my odd fetishes and that was more than enough for me. Later on that day she just asked me more questions about what I like about them, giving me plenty of glimpses all throughout. Afterwards she said we should go on a date tomorrow. I of course happily accepted and I went home as happy as I thought I could ever get.. little did I know what she had planned for me.

The next day I went to her house to pick her up I texted her

"I'm parked outside your house"

"Okay, I'll be right out" she replied

When she opened the door I was absolutely shocked. She was wearing a white cropped halter top with stripes and and short shorts. Now its important to note that it was a halter top because it had LARGE arm holes that exposed her skin all the way to her sideboob. My jaw absolutely dropped. I got an errection just looking at her. The entirety of her wide, crazy ticklish armpits could be exposed any time for the world to see. As soon as she got in the car she gave me a kiss, and put her long hair in a pony tail. The look in her eyes and her smirk told me she specifically waited for me to be there before she tied her here. With her elbows pointing upwards I looked down the countour of her arm.

Her shapely bicels giving way into the slight hollowing movement of her armpits as the she moved. Wrinkles of her armpits stretched and revealed the lines I was talking about earlier. Even the slight stubble that I saw Yesterday had been removed. I knew she did it for me... something about her taking particular care for her armpits knowing that I would be staring at them turned me on even more. I reached out, put my 4 fingers on her shoulder and traced the contour with my thumb gently. She flinched and resisted putting her arm down but giggled nonetheless saying

"Hey! I won't be able to keep my arms up if you touch them! So for our date today while we're outside, just look at them."

I smiled and just nodded

"I also don't wanna be screaming with laughter while we're in public" she added jokingly.

I loved every minute of our date. We did everything she wanted and I was happy even if my wallet wasn't. We watched a movie, ate some food, and even went to the Timezone arcade that adults our age wouldn't normally go to. I noticed that with her halter top, every slight movement of her arms would show her armpit. She showed it to me so much that I counted every single line and feature of the ticklish skin under her arms. The way it stretched when she reached for something. The way it hollowed when she lifted. The way it creased from when she was bringing her arms down. If you were to put me in a room full of armpits, I would be able to differentiate her's. And just as I promised, I didn't touch them so she could keep showing me. I could hardly believe it though. She was already extremely ticklish whenever I would give her sneaky tickles through the cloth of her shirts. Now her armpits were bare and open to the world. Right next to a guy who closely studied armpits and how to tickle them nonetheless. The vulnerabilty turned me on even more. Open to the air for anyone to touch if they so wanted. Her beautiful weakspot exposed so frequently completely entraced me.. perhaps it was the vulnerablity that made it so beautiful to me. At last we got to the last part of our date. We went to a love hotel called "Sogo" and I spent a good chunk to stay overnight at the hotel. When we got to our room, she sat on the bed, looked at me and said

"Okay, you can touch them."

She laid down and raised both of her hands up finally exposing both armpits utterly and completely to me. I'll tell you, my fingers are very long. Long enough to palm a basketball with one hand. But my fingers compared to her armpits still looked small in comparison. There was so much to explore.. even though her body frame was lean. Makes me think that maybe she really was made for me.

Anyways I started out gently. I started from her perfect elbow and traced down to the mounds of her armpits. She flinched and I watched her armpit hollow near her sideboob area as she did.. but she kept her arms up nonetheless. I traced the lines gently. Counting them now with my fingers.. first on her right one, then her left one. Upon doing this she exploded in musical giggles. Her armpits were deathly ticklish yet here she was in front of me. Arms raised. Her halter top protecting absolutely no sensitive skin. Vulnerable.. it only worked to feed my skin hunger. Her skin was extremely soft under her arms. I could tell it was slightly damp due to the summer heat and activity we did earlier. I loved it. It made her armpits more slick and softer than it already was. I explored the outskirts of her armpits near the edge and then towards the center area where it was the most hollow.. that area near the sideboob area and thats when it happened. She put her arms down, twisted away and exploded in laughter

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" It was the loudest laughter I've ever heard from her.

That was her "Spot". Near the sideboob at the hollow was her spot. Her entire armpit was EXTREMELY ticklish and within that area, this was the spot that was most ticklish.

"I knew I wouldn't be able to handle it. I didn't want to say it, but you've gotta tie my arms up."

I was again. Shocked. She was gonna let me at her armpits while she was TIED? Holy shit. She went over to her purse and pulled out a variety of shackles she had bought online previously.

"I bought these before, in case you were into this kind of thing, I never thought we would use them so you could tickle me." She said.

And though it's true we had been sexually active since before, I never knew how dedicated she was to my satisfaction.. and I guess I should have noticed it as soon as she became curious about my fetish rather than weirded out. I excitedly tied her arms straght up using the bed frame underneath the mattress. Wrists tied together. Elbows bent upwards. I went a step further and tied her elbows together to complete the immobilization. After that I sat on top of her waist so that she wouldnt be able to move at all. I watched MANY tickling videos and paid special attention to the armpit focused ones. Restraints at the biceps are a MUST. I always wanted to try it and now here it was.. it was beautiful. My hands trembled from excitement. She looked a bit anxious and I stopped myself for a moment with extreme self control. I touched her face to comfort her... I didn't wanna traumatize her and I asked her

"Hey.. are you sure it's okay? You look scared."

After I asked her that, her expression softened and her fear seemed to dissapate. Up to this day I don't know why it seemed to comfort her so much in that situation, but for some reason it seemed like it was exactly what she was looking for.

"Go for it baby, you've been waiting for this all day."

And I. Let. Loose.

I used my thumbs to massage the mounds on the upper part of her armpits and made use of different amounts of pressure to send her on a frenzy of laughter. After that I switched to a speedy spider tickle that made her arch her back and try to twist but to no avail. My fingers stayed in her sensitive armpits no matter how she moved. I made sure to give the outskirts of her armpits a good massage too which did wonders.. after a bit, I found the technique to make her laughter go up in pitch using the mounds was poking. So I made sure to poke every inch of her delicate mounds 500 times each armpit. Even though she was beginning to sweat she still had a great scent. Even without any deodorant on, she naturally didnt have body odor. And finally after all that, it was time for me to go to her "Spot". I took my pointer fingers and hovered above it. I told her

"I'm not sure if you know this, but this is your spot."

"Huh? What's that?" She replied short of breath

"This is where your armpits are the MOST ticklish".

"Hmm... my entire armpit has been ticklish this entire time, isn't it all ticklish?" She asked.

I didn't reply. I decided it was faster to show her.

I brought my pointer fingers down into her spot and just held them there with constant pressure. She through her head back and exhibitted the deepest laughter she had so far today.. even though I wasn't even moving my fingers at all.

"See this is what that means... and you know, this spot wouldnt even be open if your halter didnt have such big arm holes"

Due to her having such a large armpit area it was true. Normal sleeveless clothing didnt have arm holes big enough to show the spot.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" was her reply to me. She was laughing so hard she couldnt talk.. and now it was time to go hard. I took my pointers and gave each spot an uncountable amount of pokes. Each one causing her to attempt to thrash around unsuccessfully with my weight bearing down on her hips. And then I switched to my thumbs.. massaging and kneeding the area well.

That was the technique that drove her nuts.

She arched her back and everything was silent. Mouth wide open, eyes closed but no sound.. that silent laughter was somehow louder than any laugh she exhibitted before. Her face turned red and so did her neck. I continued to massage it and eventually her laughter came back. It didnt help that this part was extremely soft. Being right next to her breast meant I was also kinda pushing on her breast tissue.. her silky skin on top of that just made it the ultimate softness. At that time it was as if time stopped for me. In that moment I wished to just burn it into my memory. The sound of her laughter. The way her perfect armpits were exposed to me after I had only been sneaking glances every now and then in the past. The way her skin felt. Warm, soft, and slightly glistening now due to her sweat. The musical sound of her laughter which is my favorite thing to hear to this day.. the feeling of her delicate and beautiful body underneath me.. and finally, her beautiful face that couldnt be ugly no matter what expression she made.

This memory is so vivid that I could draw it without even using a reference.

After that I snapped back to reality. She was gasping for air and coughing a little. I stopped immediately and let her recover.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to tickle you that hard for that long!"

Her eyes were a little red and watery and her cheeks were flushed. I felt bad. I felt like I abused the privilage she had given me. She looked at me and smiled though.

"Don't be sorry baby, I know you're enjoying yourself. I've never seen you make the expression you had while you were tickling me." She said.

It dawned onto me that I probably looked like a maniac while tickling her. I felt embarassed but she reassured me

"That was the cutest expression I've ever seen" she said. "Could you give me a little rest though?"

Of course I happily complied. I laid down next to her and put my face next to her stretched armpit.

"You really love it huh" she said.

"Absolutely" i replied and gave her spot a little kiss which caused her to giggle.

"Hahaha I can't believe how much that still tickles. I thought I'd get used to it."

This reaction turned me on like a switch and I proceeded to lickle tickle her and of course, make love to her. We did this all night without getting any sleep. She told me it was the best sex we ever had after. I guess the contrast of tickling and pleasure was to her liking. Or maybe it was because I had extreme vigor that time in comparison to the other times we had sex in the past. Who knows? But like I said. That's a story for another time.

Well if you made it this far, I hope you liked this share. Thank you for taking the time to read!

she had no idea about my fetishes.. I was too afraid to tell her. I had the thoughts of "She might think I'm weird and leave me."

It was something that was a part of me though and I took a leap of faith and admitted my fetishes to her. To my surprise she took it well. More than thinking it was weird it made her curious. I tried to play it off cool, but on the inside of my head I was insanely excited. I had butterflies in my stomach, and I was so happy that I felt like I could run like Forest Gump from all the energy I felt. Then she said the magic words.

"I hope I can satisfy your fetishes. My armpits are crazy ticklish too, but I'll try to handle you touching them."

Congrats for taking the leap! This is what so many of us have been trying to tell those who are fearful of revealing their fetishes. Just SAY it! Many people are a lot more open to kinky experiences than you might think when you first meet them.

I'm assuming the woman you met is a Filipina, since you met her in the Philippines. I've dated three women from the Philippines, including my current girlfriend. In my completely anecdotal experience, they are off the charts ticklish. Physical affection is also a big part of their culture, so things like tickling don't freak them out as much as it does here in the West. I've also found that it's very common for Filipina girls to tickle each other to death as they were growing up. You may hear some great stories as you get to know her better.

If there's a more perfect ethnicity for people like us, I have yet to find it. Wish you the best of luck. :)

It sounds like you struck gold in finding her. You are a very lucky man!
Great story! :tickle: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Yes my heart was beating so hard with how nervous I was at first, but now I'm completely glad I sait it! Theres just so much relief too that comes off from admitting it.

Yes she's filipina! I agree with everything you said about them. They're very beautiful and open minded :)

Thank you very much for the best wishes and for taking the time to read!

Very true! It often feels surreal on how lucky I got.

No problem! I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

Interesting story.

Scientific Point: Ethnicity STILL does NOT determine levels of ticklishness no matter how many times we think that it is true.

- an ethnic group; a social group that shares a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like...

Yes I agree especially from a Scientific standpoint that ethnicity has nothing to do with how ticklish a person is. Of course with thd billions of people that make up the world the small sample that we've had experience with probably wouldnt represent the whole. I guess what I meant was based on my experiences, the filipinas that I've met were all off the charts ticklish!

Thank you for reading the story! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back