• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real Astrological Signs

evilqueen

TMF Master
Found this on a site while looking up stuff for a Polls post, and laughed out loud. Author unknown.

Aquarius (1/20 - 2/18) You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. On the other hand, you are inclined to be careless and impractical, causing you to make the same mistakes over and over again. People think you are stupid.

Pisces (2/19 - 3/20) You have a vivid imagination and often think you are being followed by the CIA or FBI. You have minor influence over your associates, and people resent you for flaunting your power. You lack confidence and are generally a coward. Pisces people do terrible things to small animals.

Aries (3/21 - 4/19) You are the pioneer type and hold most people in contempt. You are quick tempered, impatient, and scornful of advice. You are not very nice.

Taurus (4/20 - 5/20) You are practical and persistent. You have a dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think you are stubborn and bullheaded. You are a Communist.

Gemini (5/21 - 6/20) You are a quick and intelligent thinker. Most people like you, as you are bisexual. However, you are inclined to expect too much for too little. In other words, you are cheap. Geminis are known for committing incest.

Cancer (6/21 - 7/22) You are sympathetic and understanding to other people's problems. They think you are a sucker. You are always putting things off; that's why you'll never make anything of yourself. Most welfare recipients are Cancer people.

Leo (7/23 - 8/22) You consider yourself a born leader. Others think you are just pushy. Most Leos are bullies. You are vain and dislike honest criticism. Your arrogance is disgusting. Leo people are thieves.

Virgo (8/23 - 9/22) You are the logical type and hate disorder. This nit-picking is sickening to your friends. You are cold and unemotional and sometimes fall asleep while making love. Virgos make good bus drivers.

Libra (9/23 - 10/22) You are the artistic type and have a difficult time with reality. If you are a man, you are more than likely gay. Chances for employment and monetary gain are excellent. Most Libra women are good prostitutes. All Libras die of venereal disease.

Scorpio (10/23 - 11/21) You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You will achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. Most Scorpios are murdered.

Sagittarius (11/22 - 12/21) You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on luck, since you lack talent. The majority of Sagittarians are drunks or dopers. People laugh at you a great deal.

Capricorn (12/22 - 1/19) You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You don't do much of anything; you are lazy. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance. Capricorns should avoid standing still for too long, as they take root and become trees.

ROFL!~!!!!!!
:wow: :eek: :blaugh:
TOoooooo FUNNY!

Joby...who does NOT do terrible things to small animals.Most of the time anyway. :p

Hey!

Never pick on Libras! We're...well, okay, we actually won't do anything, but it's just not nice. Q

Gemini (5/21 - 6/20) You are a quick and intelligent thinker. Most people like you, as you are bisexual. However, you are inclined to expect too much for too little. In other words, you are cheap. Geminis are known for committing incest.

It's all true... Except the incest part... I'm from Kansas, not Arkansas :D

we get to make fun of Arkansas because it's next to us. :p

I think it's waaaaaayyy off on this Scorpio! I'm terrible at business, in fact I'm going to be leaving a small company because it's on the verge of bankruptcy and they haven't paid me in awhile. How's that for business sense? And if I'm murdered, I'd like it to be either while tickling a beautiful (to me) woman, or, well, something else fun. :devil:

Smiley

Me?...Small animals? ...Nahhhhhh.....

Really! I....I Love small animals........I even have a collection....

<center>
SmallAnimals
</center>

And the parafin I used to preserve 'em like this didn't hurt at all..........honest.......:rolleyes:

Ven:bunny:

Pioneer type eh? Well, that's fine by me, as long as I don't have to deal with suckers! Yeah, that's the ticket. I could go for a cool chocolate milk right about now....I said now!

Nah, just isn't my style, although at times, dealing with certain situations, I can be very quick tempered indeed. And sometimes I am scornful of advice that I'm not looking to find, but only if I had already kicked myself thoroughly for whatever piece of advice they had to offer. Let's see, what else, holding most people in contempt...nah, what fun would the world be if you did that? Impatient...all depends on the situation. I'm usually a very patient person, but if it's a phone call that means something to me, I think anxious is more the word I would use. And what was the last? Not very nice....I don't think that's my place to say at all. As for pioneer, if my buddies and I need one, I'll take the job, but I'm content with what we have going, no need to introduce new ideas at the moment.

Great find, that was bloomin' hilarious. I actually did laugh out loud, not something I do a lot at the computer.

evilqueen said:

Taurus (4/20 - 5/20) You are practical and persistent. You have a dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think you are stubborn and bullheaded. You are a Communist.

I'm a communist? Someone once described me as being slightly to the right of Genghis Kahn and quite a bit to the left of George W. Bush. :dogpile:

Now if you'd have told me I was full of bull, I could'a swallowed it...........:rolleyes:

but i don't wannnna be a communist....damn....can't i switch with someone??????

giggleygirl25 said:
but i don't wannnna be a communist....damn....can't i switch with someone??????

So we're both Taurus's giggley? :D You see, I told you we'd have something in common. ;)

giggleygirl25 said:
hehehheee yep ;) ....may 9th...i turned 25

359 days older than me then. I turned 24 on the 3rd of May.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back