• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real-life account of holding down ticklish clients at a pedicure salon

Ickis

TMF Poster
I came across a nail salon techs online discussion the other day and there were a few threads on the topic of how to give a pedicure to the clients who are really ticklish on their feet.

The problem was that those pedicure ladies preferred using electric nail file machines to remove all the hard skin and calluses on the bottom of the client’s feet. Although convenient, this rotary tool seemed to tickle most of the clients like crazy, and those pedicure techs were willing to share their experiences as to how to avoid getting kicked in the face when the client is flinching away during the procedure.

‘But, as a rule, they react so violently to the electric device. Brushes and files usually produce less dramatic effect.’
‘When clients see the device for the first time, they warily ask “Does it hurt?” And no one realizes that it’s so much fun!’
‘All my clients are laughing, especially when I get between the toes.’

Some pedicure techs wrote they try to draw the clients’ attention away from the tickling feeling by making small talk, or tell them to take a deep breath for relaxation, or give them a fiddling toy during the scrub phase, but all the techs agree it doesn’t help much when a salon goer is really ticklish on her feet, so they usually have no option but to tighten their hold on the client’s foot to get the work done.

One nail tech’s report is so intriguing it looks like something dreamed up by a tickle fetishist, but it’s a real account, and is worth quoting in full.

‘I usually firmly hold the client’s foot with my hand and start grinding the bottom of the foot with the machine. They are roaring with laughter like horses. The chair is of a special design so the clients are sitting with their legs elevated high enough and it’s hard to kick me (but they have tried). I remove the hard skin between the toes with a special grinding bit (the fine-grain one, 5 or 7 millimeters in diameter). There was one woman, we had to give her a pedicure like this: the receptionist was lying on her legs while I was treating her feet (she asked for it herself). She was screaming with laughter at the top of her lungs, but you should have heard how quiet it became in the hairdressing room…’

About few years after that post, the same pedicure tech, who lives in Saint Petersburg, the second-largest city in Russia after Moscow, wrote another account on the similar topic:

‘There are two young women frequenting our salon who just can’t stand the electric foot file treatment, they are laughing and kicking out of control because it tickles too much, so we found a solution: our receptionist lies across their lap and then she gets the casual chat started with them, so they can’t bend their legs in the knees or pull their feet away while I’m doing the treatment, and it’s always such a tremendous laughter going on, but there is no other way they can get their feet done.’

This is the very model of an electric nail file she actually uses on her clients’ feet in the photo. The pedicure ladies describe the skin grinding technique they use as a series of quick and light strokes of a fast-spinning abrasive bit along the arch from the heel to the ball of the foot and on the toe pads, so looking at this machine it’s easy to believe that there is hardly a woman who can hold her laughter during such a procedure at a nail salon.

Attachments

• af8cbfeb4c3811deb915eb2272541ea6.jpg
    af8cbfeb4c3811deb915eb2272541ea6.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 182
There are tickle fetishists posing as nail techs online in Russia just the same as they are in the US.

I’ve often wondered why salons like that don’t make use of a stocks-like ankle holder for the ticklish types?

I’ve browsed through some more nail techs’ stuff, and here's what I learned:
Most salon goers are used to getting an ordinary pedicure that includes foot soaking and some scrubbing with a pumice stone, but there is also a so-called dry pedicure which is performed with an electric foot file, and indeed, this machine looks exactly like a Dremel rotary tool kit. And yes, it tickles much more than a regular foot scrub, but many clients now prefer this electric foot file treatment. Hence the firm hold of the foot when the nail tech is using a power tool which can literately cut through the skin if the client suddenly jerks her foot. An ankle holder still seems like a hardly probable idea, but on the other hand, there are now strict safety regulations on using seatbelts in cars, so who knows...

‘Almost all of my clients are laughing, half of them are kicking, and then they all apologize that it was “reflexively”.’
‘Some clients hold tightly their own leg with both hands, while huffing and puffing with such a concentration the face turns red.’
‘My husband bites a pillow and squeezes it every way when I'm giving him pedicures.’
‘There was one girl, I couldn’t give her a pedicure as she was jumping up to the ceiling, you just get hold of her foot and she pulls it away at once. That chick needs to get her nerve system fixed first.’
‘She kept jerking her foot all the time, so I had no chance to use the machine.’
‘She was just rolling her eyes, so I winked at her, like, “I’ll tell your husband where your erogenous zones are.”’

As for a hypothetical fetishist posing online as a nail tech who holds down her clients at a nail salon, her account doesn’t sound fake at all. You see, tickling doesn’t feel like pain or torture to everyone, and some of the salon goers may just don’t mind to have to laugh a little. What they really afraid of is to kick someone accidentally, so they may really want to have their legs being held down while the tech is filing some extra sensitive parts on their feet with the machine that they know will inevitably tickle them out of control. The chairs in the last two photos look more like a couch bed, wide enough for an assistant to sit on the edge of the foot end of it and then lean over the client’s knees, lying across her legs to hold her down, so I’m pretty convinced this story is real.

View attachment 754817 View attachment 754813 View attachment 754818 View attachment 754814 View attachment 754815 View attachment 754816

This is practically what they do to my wife every time!

Pedicure chairs have these integrated blocks by the foot basin that flip up when necessary. The backs of the ankle by the Achilles rest on the blocks. The angle and elevation gently hyperextend the knee, preventing kicking and helping to restrict the movement of her very ticklish feet. Pics attached from two different places, 3 separate pedicures, with three separate nail techs.

IMG_5497.jpeg

IMG_3425.jpeg

IMG_2640.jpeg

Rotary nail drills are a great investment.

After I saw my wife in hysterics on the receiving end, I knew I had to have one. My feet are not even ticklish, but when one was used to take down my cuticles, I could even feel an unnerving tingle. I knew if it did that to me, it must be unbearable to someone who is actually ticklish.

Readily available on Amazon.

IMG_3422.jpeg

E-file pedicure is being demonstrated at a Russian nail techs’ workshop:

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=AHg9lGybC14 (remove the space)

The girl in this video is completely non ticklish on her feet, though. The tech starts using the power tool at 7:20. No water, no pedicure basin, the chair looks more like a medical examination table, so the client is sitting all the time with her legs completely straightened in the knees.

There are a lot of stories when a client comes for the first time to try this new type of pedicure, and right from the start her foot jerks back, so the tech is, like, ‘I see we’re gonna have much fun tonight,’ and back home she writes on her social media something like ‘I just died laughing next to a bunch of strangers,’ but she will come back again because she really likes the way her feet look now after this E-file treatment, so incredibly smooth and soft, as the entire layers of the thick skin disappear instantly in puffs of dust into a kind of an air extractor hood, so she doesn’t mind to laugh a little. But the power tool they use can actually cut through a thin metal, so it’s not a surprise those nail techs are concerned about the client’s safety, so they have to maintain a firm grip on the client’s foot, and the tech I cited reported they actually have to hold down two young women while filing their feet with this machine.

E-file pedicure is being demonstrated at a Russian nail techs’ workshop:

YouTube watch?v=AHg9lGybC14 (remove the space)

The girl in this video is completely non ticklish on her feet, though. The tech starts using the power tool at 7:20. No water, no pedicure basin, the chair looks more like a medical examination table, so the client is sitting all the time with her legs completely straightened in the knees.

There are a lot of stories when a client comes for the first time to try this new type of pedicure, and right from the start her foot jerks back, so the tech is, like, ‘I see we’re gonna have much fun tonight,’ and back home she writes on her social media something like ‘I just died laughing next to a bunch of strangers,’ but she will come back again because she really likes the way her feet look now after this E-file treatment, so incredibly smooth and soft, as the entire layers of the thick skin disappear instantly in puffs of dust into a kind of an air extractor hood, so she doesn’t mind to laugh a little. But the power tool they use can actually cut through a thin metal, so it’s not a surprise those nail techs are concerned about the client’s safety, so they have to maintain a firm grip on the client’s foot, and the tech I cited reported they actually have to hold down two young women while filing their feet with this machine.
I love nothing more than seeing a woman being ticklish getting her pedicure done at the salon. The different natural reactions you see is amazing!

I have been trying to find ticklish pedicure videos from russia, but I guess google translate is not making a good enough job for me to find it:). Did you find any ticklish pedicure videos from russia on social media? Also, do you mind sharing where you found the posts from the pedicurist who has her receptionist holding down the clients feet?

I have a few things to offer:

1- how does one get dry or hard skin between the toes?? That sounds painful!

2- I’m in that boat. No way on earth I could ever sit still for a pedicure. Would have to be firmly secured

3- I use a peel instead. I can’t do pedicures, even on myself. Wayyyyy too sensitive. Just a peel a couple times a year is enough :)

I get pedicures monthly and I will say that they do tickle a lot. but I also wish that they could have like some sort of stocks for really ticklish feet.

Other than my wife who I go to the nail salon with, I have NEVER seen another ticklish person in any of the nail salons we have been to. It's crazy. I mean you think at least one time out of how many someone would have a ticklish reaction but no.

I have been trying to find ticklish pedicure videos from russia, but I guess google translate is not making a good enough job for me to find it:). Did you find any ticklish pedicure videos from russia on social media? Also, do you mind sharing where you found the posts from the pedicurist who has her receptionist holding down the clients feet?
The links to the nail techs’ discussion that I found:
thread 1
thread 2
The language is very informal, but Google translates it remarkably well, so you’ll see that the story of a nail salon receptionist holding down ticklish clients’ feet is real. I’ve never seen any Russian ticklish pedicure videos, though, perhaps there is none.

When I first saw those ticklish nail salon videos on YouTube, I asked a young woman I met at the Moscow gathering, she’s a lee, how come those clients on the videos came for a pedicure if they can’t stand having their feet being scrubbed, and she said, look, they’re on vacation – all the nail techs on the videos are Asian, it’s Thailand or Indonesia, a tourist district, perhaps, so those women were, like, why not try these fancy local salons for a little pampering, only to find themselves being tickled on their feet to the extent they couldn’t hold their laughter, much to the amusement of their friends or husband, who used this opportunity to record some funny vacation videos.
Other than my wife who I go to the nail salon with, I have NEVER seen another ticklish person in any of the nail salons we have been to. It's crazy. I mean you think at least one time out of how many someone would have a ticklish reaction but no.
One day I was in a shopping mall, walking along a raw of the shop fronts – fashion, perfume, electronics, when suddenly through one floor-to-ceiling window I saw a couple of young women getting pedicure as the tech was filing the bare foot of one of them, but there was no ticklish reaction at all, just relaxed posture and a smartphone in hands. Those who are really ticklish avoid going to a salon to get their feet done, so I think the girl who identified the women on those videos as unwary tourists was right, people on vacation often try something new they never do at home, and she had traveled a lot to know those Thai and Balinese tourist attractions very well.
how does one get dry or hard skin between the toes?? That sounds painful!
Maybe they meant the ball of the foot, I don’t know, but in the original post it was 'between the toes', so perhaps the nail tech addressed the situation of some peeling skin there, not hard or dry, but looking unpleasantly ragged, and too thin to file it.
I’m in that boat. No way on earth I could ever sit still for a pedicure. Would have to be firmly secured
There is a joke, a well-restrained patient doesn’t require any anesthesia, you know.
I get pedicures monthly and I will say that they do tickle a lot. but I also wish that they could have like some sort of stocks for really ticklish feet.
A girl I knew, a lee, once said every time she’s getting her feet done at a salon, there are moments the nail lady asks her if that tickles, and she just kind of blushed. She’s only slightly ticklish on her feet, but she can’t say out loud the true that it actually turns her on.

One day I was in a shopping mall, walking along a raw of the shop fronts – fashion, perfume, electronics, when suddenly through one floor-to-ceiling window I saw a couple of young women getting pedicure as the tech was filing the bare foot of one of them, but there was no ticklish reaction at all, just relaxed posture and a smartphone in hands. Those who are really ticklish avoid going to a salon to get their feet done, so I think the girl who identified the women on those videos as unwary tourists was right, people on vacation often try something new they never do at home, and she had traveled a lot to know those Thai and Balinese tourist attractions very well.

Excellent point! Quite a few women I have spoken to who admitted to being "extremely ticklish" have stated that they avoid salons and do their own pedicures at home. Every time I go, my wife is usually the most ticklish person in the salon, giggling, face wrinkling up, etc. The one other exception is the one time her sister-in-law went with us. I posted a story about the experience. Long story short, I didn't think the salon did a very good job with our pedicures because usually the scrubbing tickles, but neither my wife nor myself were tickled by it - aka, they didn't scrub too well/hard. However, sister-in-law was having a very hard time when her feet were scrubbed so she must be a whole other level of ticklish.

I just wish I could see it in action at a salon that actually does a good job with the scrubbing. I try to invite her out with us every time we go, or get my wife to invite her out, but the majority of times we go, she either doesn't come or she only gets her hands done.

Pedicures provide one of the best real-life unavoidable public tickling scenes. For those with the fantasy of seeing their significant other tickled by a stranger and unable to do anything about it, the ticklish pedicure provides a brief variation of that fantasy.

My very ticklish wife has sent me texts to alert me when the "ticklish part" of her pedicure is in progress. Gives me a thrill to know at that moment she is sitting in the chair, with an iron grip on the chair arms with her jaw set and trying not to laugh or squirm too much. While she isn't restrained and could pull her extremely ticklish bare foot away, pedicure protocol means she has to keep her foot in the grip of the technician who is doing things that tickle terribly. She has to endure the public tickling.

Once I sat in the salon and watched her get her pedicure. I knew exactly when the tickling began as by her body posture and her smile to me. I've been tempted to heavily tip pre-pedicure the technician servicing her to prolong the ticklish part a few minutes longer to see how my wife handles it. I'd tell the technician honestly that I wanted to pull a prank on my wife. I'm sure a video of that would be priceless.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back