• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real unvoluntary foot tickling

nice clip....

...it also nicely illustrates that most of the "clip models" are not at all ticklish.

Hahah omg just imagine how she would react beeing tickled like the tickling models :)

Regards
One and only Sky Cpt.

...just imagine how she would react beeing tickled like the tickling models :)

THAT'S what I call ticklish. I think she would start crying after a few seconds being tied up really strong. :xpulcy:

It's the only clip with socks I like - nylons would be better...

Where is that clip from? And thanks for posting! :wavingguy

...it also nicely illustrates that most of the "clip models" are not at all ticklish.

That is a great clip, but the statement above is an example of a stereotype I think many people have formed against tickling clip producers. When is that going to go away?

Try and tell me one of these girls isn't as ticklish as the girl in the posted clip:
http://www.vimeo.com/user437357/videos

Zen...

Try and tell me one of these girls isn't as ticklish as the girl in the posted clip:
http://www.vimeo.com/user437357/videos[/QUOTE]

...I looked at all 4 clips , and I cannot tell you what you ask because all of the girls appear to be VERY ticklish. In fact, I own two of these clips and I love them. Note my original post said MOST...and if it is a stereotype, it is born in accuracy.

Wild One

She is wild, and ticklish. I would have love 2 see him sit on her, and really go 2 town. :Grrr:

Thanks...

Dayum! And she had socks on! She even wiped her feet on the sofa to make the feeling go away.

Thanks for bringing this clip back. I saw it a long time ago and have been searching for it ever since with no luck. Although I am a nylon kind of person, this clip without question has to be in the top three of all time for me.

To be fair . . .

A couple of comments on this hot little clip imply some of the paid tickling models are not ticklish or exaggerate their reactions. That's probably true in some cases. But the paid models who are ticklish but do it anyway know they are going to be tickled, right? So wouldn't their body's defense mechanisms diminish at least some sensitivity in certain cases? It seems the victim in this clip did not know that fellow was going to tickle her, the element of surprise causing a 100% ticklish reaction.

When people have surprise-tickled me I have always been way more sensitive than when I've done switch or submissive tickling sessions.

Is this clip available in another format? Some Mac users won't be able to view it in the AVI format --

What? Not one post on the evils of non-consensual tickling???

Hey it's my 999th post! And its my first completely unnecessary one (ha!)

That is a great clip, but the statement above is an example of a stereotype I think many people have formed against tickling clip producers. When is that going to go away?

I don't think that stereotype is ever going to go away. As long as SOME producers keep getting revenue by making fake tickling videos, they will continue to do so. Why wouldn't they? It's easy to take advantage of people with this fetish. You think someone is going to call the police or the better business bureau if they buy a clip that is obviously fake? People see an easy way to make money, and they capitalize on it. I might venture to say it's probably going to get worse!

Hahah omg just imagine how she would react beeing tickled like the tickling models

I have also wondered how long she could stand being tickled while she is tied. Even these few seconds drive her insane :).

THAT'S what I call ticklish. I think she would start crying after a few seconds being tied up really strong.

Maybe, would be nice to find it out. There are not many girls that are so extremely ticklish. Would be interesting to see what happens when they are tickled for long.

Dayum! And she had socks on! She even wiped her feet on the sofa to make the feeling go away.

That was my first thought when I saw this clip "Please remove her socks". Feeling those fingers on her bare feet would have been even more intense. I also noticed that rubbing of her feet on the sofa, very cute.

If this girl have the same reaction with nylons on than i would like marry her :dogpile::dogpile:

It probably won't go away until producers start shelling out more money to models that are actually really ticklish. There are probably afraid of not making enough money if they did that, but hell I would pay 20 bucks for a five minute clip if girls were this ticklish. To me its not about the money its about the quality. Then again quality is pretty subjective, but around here you can tell what most people like by viewing polls, and responses to vids like this.

Mike

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back