• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recent Requests Pt.1

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Okay, as I got a few of these Poser images done rather fast, and cause I wanted to get Gen.Zod's finished before he had to 'leave' for awhile, here are three of the request images, all Poser though.

[Note: 'Unknown' is the placeholder name for the gal in my sig, who is in two of the pics, for now]

Gen.zod's request:
Air Force gal tied down in a torture table and being 'interrogated' by Unknown

Rajee/SergeZell's request:
Khali/me in stocks, having her feet tickled/cleaned (with a, er, hairbrush) by harem girl Safira and rogue Myrine

Larcen Tyler's request:
Unknown minus her high heels in stocks...lickled by me and Marina. She's enjoying it, if you're curious. ;)

Bonus Non-tickling Poser quickie:
Unknown letting her tired feet 'breathe'

That's all for now. Another thread will have the other request(s) when they're done. Note the idea thread is NOT done yet...a little while longer.

Khali

Yup, she sure is enjoying it, Khali! ;)
Thanks for the request! I owe you one!

Khali

Many thanks Those are great I love that Air Force one:veryhappy :yowzer: Thank you so very much Now I can go back on the road happy :D

very nice ones. how much work goes into CG drawing? seems you did all this in 1 afternoon.

Gen.zod and Larcen: Glad you liked them. ^^

M.Cartman: Eh, actually I spent a lot of the day (and a little of last night) doing them on and off (I had started rajee's last night cause it was 'ready to go'). I'd say these took about 3 or so hours to do ALL of them, but not all in one shot. They're not really 'drawings', of course...Poser is a character/prop tool primarily, tho texture work and posing are big things as well. Plus imagination, but that's a gimme. ;)

K

Liked 'em? Everything you do is great, Khali! ^^

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'm suffering from lack of sleep, as I appear to be seeing Trident outside, dancing with a top hat and cane singing 'Hello My Baby!'

Ah, Khali, the purple-haired pessimist of my dreams. ;)

Great pics as always. Love the one with you getting it. I just find the artist getting what she dishes out to be delightfully ironic... and everybody loves irony, right? :D

I'm angry I missed the chance to make a suggestion, but I'll be watching closely for next time :) . Keep up the good work Khali.

DuBobO: You still can make a suggestion/request in the other thread...basically, the cut-off point will be tomorrow when I first check here.

More great work, Khali! You know, I am going to HAVE to put you into some dire circumstance in one of my pieces soon...he he he...:D

:D YAY KHALI! Give me a K, give me a H, give me an A, give me a L and give me an I. KHALI! :D

oh i see, shoot, takes me 3 hours to draw a tickling pic, and it still looks like a 6 year old's drawing, and yes yes, you rule at CG. even though CG is not my bag.

hey khali, i have a quick request, i dont know if you can do it or not, i remember you had a hand drawn sketch more of a close up of a sole getting licked, it was the girl from parasite eve, it was a real good sketch, any way you could do one of those again from that perspective, maybe a different character or something?

Dave: Hee, hee...be careful of the circumstance...I bite. ;)

Gen.Zod: While I have occasionally fancied/had that thought, I have a feeling my stuff (Poser or drawn) isn't at a level that would be accepted at MTJpub.

Rajee: Ok, stop being cute. ^^

M.Cartman: Well, time always varies, drawing or Poser...all depends on image complexity, how much I have to make up on the fly (if it's a request), and how much 'into' a pic I am (mood). I don't rule at CG, Dave up there rules at CG. :)

MRI: Yeah, I remember that Aya Brea/Eve drawing:

Aya Brea (minus the heeled sandals) lickled by Eve's final form

You have any suggested characters/things for ticklee and what's doing the licking?

Khali

Khali said:

Oh yes, she sure does bite, since she isn't about to let just anyone get her into a ticklish spot! ;)

wow, that aya brea was gonna be a next request, always wanted to see her bare soles licked ever since i started to play the game. it's a very good drawing indeed.

Gen.zod's request:
Air Force gal tied down in a torture table and being 'interrogated' by Unknown - A most interesting scenario. The facial expression tells volumes. Must really tickle..

Rajee/SergeZell's request:
Khali/me in stocks, having her feet tickled/cleaned (with a, er, hairbrush) by harem girl Safira and rogue Myrine - Always nice to see you/Khali getting tickled. The gestures of the hands look neat along with the positioning of your/Khali's toes. Always nice to see how you sneak in a barefoot shot of the ticklers for the most part. Gotta love their playful smiles.

Larcen Tyler's request:
Unknown minus her high heels in stocks...lickled by me and Marina. She's enjoying it, if you're curious. - Indeed she does look like she is enjoying it. Not to mention the licker slook like they are as well. Them holding her high heels adds to the piece greatly in my opinion.

Bonus Non-tickling Poser quickie:
Unknown letting her tired feet 'breathe' - Her expression is most interesting, she looks a bit evil methinks.

These are really awesome Khali. Hope these requests have sparked that creative fire again :D

FF7:
1-Yeah, wanted it to look 'torturous'. ^^
2-Everyone seems to like seeing Khali get it...still say she's 'boring' compared to the rest at this point. Yes, the other two are having fun...and had to sneak in a shot that they're both 'vulnerable' too. ;)
3-Had to have the shoes visible here...just to show she HAD them on before and that's she's quite tender/vulnerable w/out them...tho this seems more relaxing.
4-Yep, she's a bit of a bad girl (especially if you knew where she was based from)...or at least mischievous. Still, it's almost a 'dare'. ^^

TD:
Thanx...it's helping, slightly.

K

FF7:
1-Yeah, wanted it to look 'torturous'. ^^- I'd say you succeeded quite well in that.

2-Everyone seems to like seeing Khali get it...still say she's 'boring' compared to the rest at this point. Yes, the other two are having fun...and had to sneak in a shot that they're both 'vulnerable' too.-
Well I imagine there are many reasons why Khali is a favorite. Probably one major reason is that it offers the chance to see you/Khali with a smile. After being so criticial of your pieces it's nice to see you getting tickled, well your enjoying it, hopefully. Vulnerability is important, otherwise they'd be fully on tickling doms.

3-Had to have the shoes visible here...just to show she HAD them on before and that's she's quite tender/vulnerable w/out them...tho this seems more relaxing.- I see. Point noted.

4-Yep, she's a bit of a bad girl (especially if you knew where she was based from)...or at least mischievous. Still, it's almost a 'dare'. ^^- Ah, always nice to know a bit of character info about someone. She reminds me a bit of either Aya from Parasite Eve or one of the Silent Hill 2 girls. Not sure where you based her from though.

Great stuff, Khali! The new girl looks fine, and I gotta love the foot scrubbing one too!

Khali said:

Don't worry, I've always taken care of the biting potential...

I'm working on something at the moment you might like. More soon. :cool:

Khali said:

Gen.Zod: While I have occasionally fancied/had that thought, I have a feeling my stuff (Poser or drawn) isn't at a level that would be accepted at MTJpub.

Rajee: Ok, stop being cute. ^^

M.Cartman: Well, time always varies, drawing or Poser...all depends on image complexity, how much I have to make up on the fly (if it's a request), and how much 'into' a pic I am (mood). I don't rule at CG, Dave up there rules at CG. :)

MRI: Yeah, I remember that Aya Brea/Eve drawing:

Aya Brea (minus the heeled sandals) lickled by Eve's final form

You have any suggested characters/things for ticklee and what's doing the licking?

Khali

Well come to think of it IF you still can do it what i would love to see is jill valentine from resident evil 2 having her feet licked (forced perspective) by some random monster or thing. Lots of wrinkels on the soles would be awesome, let me know if you could do that i would greatly appericate it, always been a fan of your art.:cool:

MRI:
I'm going to have to apologize, but at the moment I'm done doing requests...too worn out after all these pics (the details came a bit too late, really, both after the deadline and after all the pics were done and posted). I'm sorry and thank you for the compliment, but I'd say hold onto the idea for the next round when I open up shop again.

Please don't hate me, and sorry again.

Khali

Last edited:
Khali said:
MRI:
I'm going to have to apologize, but at the moment I'm done doing requests...too worn out after all these pics (the details came a bit too late, really, both after the deadline and after all the pics were done and posted). I'm sorry and thank you for the compliment, but I'd say hold onto the idea for the next round when I open up shop again.

Please don't hate me, and sorry again.

Khali

Thats fine i completely understand, whenever you get the time again.:)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back