• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Referene sheets 2012

As you saw I've deleted those post, they were of horrible quality and didn't bring anything to the game. But you handled well with it. I'll answer right away.

Name: Minh Nguyen (prounounced "Min Win")
Ethnicity: Asian
Nationality: French Indochina
Sex: F
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 120 lb.
Description: This former high-wire artist practices Buddhist meditation, has a dark and mysterious personality, and sometimes can be domineering. She usually wears traditional Asian clothing (ao dai).
Distinguishing Features: She occasionally carries a gold-plated pistol ("pimp gun"), perhaps having been a madam in Asia. She likes spicy food, strong coffee, and weak men ;)

Okay, I'll have a go; new to this stuff, so go easy =S

Name: Bethany (Beth usually) Larssen

Ethnicity: Half caste Phauxnorse/labrynthian

Nationality: Aygomenia

Height: 7' 6"

Weight: 312lbs.

Description: Beth is an odd cross between Phauxnorse and Labrynthian, while she is built like a phauxnorse, tall, and with a matronlike build, she has the long ears, and craftsmanlike instincts of her Labrynthian parent. Simple and sometimes a little dim, She has a kind, happy go lucky personality, but has her mother's short temper.

Distinguishing features: Her ears are pierced several times, and she wears a lot of gaudy gold jewellery on her ankles, wrists, fingers and toes. Freckles across her cheeks/nose and shoulders, a wild mop of unruly flaming copper hair, often piled up into a loose updo. Her nose and eyebrows are also pierced.

Clothing: Her outfit is simple, and made by her own hand; an ankle length peasant skirt, bustle, and a corset/blouse combination accentuate her already considerable, freckled busom.

Hope that all reads okay ^///^

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back