• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reflections on NEST 2011

MrTicklee

Verified
First of all, my congratulations and sincerest appreciation goes to the team that puts NEST together each year. This year was virtually flawless, which speaks volumes about their talent.

Each NEST seems to take on its own and distinct feel. This year was no expection. At least for me, this year had a more relaxed, causal enviornment. Certainly there was plenty of play, kidknappings, etc. but the level of simply hanging out was greater than in years past. I think that may have something to do with the fact, although we all have a common thread in tickling, there have been many friendships formed from these gatherings. What comes with that is a greater level of comfort and I think that was evident this year more so than in years past. As I seem to tell Lee at the end of every NEST, each year is better than the last.

As always, the weekend goes bye so quickly -- I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to; spend as much time with friends; or meet those I have spoken with online...but that seems to be the case each year. Only so much time, right?

So, as I look back on another excellent NEST, I anxiously look forward to seeing my old and new friends again in less than a year. Someone start the countdown.

I was really disappointed we didn't get to hang out, but our paths just didn't cross. I don't think I even saw your face once the entire weekend. At any rate, I agree with everything you said. NEST was perfect.

I am sorry we didn't get to hang out. I hope we will have more of an opportunity to do so! And, I agree with everything you said about NEST! I felt myself among friends from day one! Love you all!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back