• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire "fun" Re-Post

Melch

People seem interested in seeing some of zillman's old work, so I figured I'd post a story of his. Hope you enjoy it! Here's Part 1

By: zillman

Renfaire "fun"

Story by me and TheMilkman. Not finished yet, but we thought we would release the first 10 pages.

The annual renaissance fair start was on a Friday this year, Leslie, Barbara, Romy and Bridget were all dressed in their period costumes. Leslie was a tall blond, a bit chubby and very busty. She was dressed in a tight corset and purple dress. Her hair was in long tight braids. Barbara had her dark hair in a single braid in the back and was wearing a corset and red dress over her plump torso. Romy was at least as tall as Leslie. Romy was a bit more modest and wore a high necked green dress that fastened at her throat and went almost to her ankles. She had her long auburn hair flowing down around to the middle of her back. Bridget was far shorter, maybe 5'2”, she had brilliant green eyes and fiery hair. She was dressed in a barmaid blue dress with her curly hair down. The Four went arm in arm to the gates of the fair.

They were greeted by a jester dressed man, “Well hello ladies! Welcome to our fair! All four of you will be 800 Dollars.” “200 a piece? Last year it was 50!” Leslie exclaimed “ Inflation is just one of the jokes that the world plays on us,” he said with a wicked grin. They huddled together and checked their purses. They had come this far and gone to the trouble of their costumes, they were not about to go home. They did not have that much cash between them. Finally Barbara just whipped out her credit card and slapped it on the counter. “Don't worry girls, I'll get this, you can just owe me later.” “Oh. I am afraid it is cash only. No cards.” “You have to be kidding us.” The four women started back to the car. The jester called to them “There is another way, if you are willing to help us with a demonstration in the festivities then we can allow you in free of charge as employees.”
“What will have to do?” Leslie asked with a raised eyebrow. “Nothing really just demonstrate the town square stockade. It's an education for people to see how the people of our past humiliated people!” The four huddled up and whispered to each other. “What do you say?” Leslie asked. “Isn't kinda humiliating?” Barbara queried “Well we could always just go home. What's the fun in that?” Said Bridget ``Fine let's just do it, a free festival and we only have to take part in it. That's what we're here for!” Romy exclaimed. It was decided they would take some time in the stocks and then enjoy the rest of the weekend. They already had two rooms booked at a nearby inn anyway, and there wasn't much chance of a refund
Leslie whipped around. “Fine, we'll do it.” “Splendid! Now I need you all to sign here, he handed them rather lengthy forms. “What is all this for?” Bridget asked. “Insurance forms I am sure you'll understand. Just sign right there and I'll lead you in.” He called out to a page. “Julio! Take my place!” They grudgingly signed the papers and handed them over and the Jester led them in.
“Please sit down ladies” The jester flourished as he led each to their seats. Each of them reluctantly sat on the bench behind the stocks. The holes for the stocks were well separated, spreading their legs far apart. Their wrists were also confined manacles above their heads, stretched taunt. Their dresses were pushed up to their thighs so a couple of straps could be used to strap them to the benches. “Alright ladies here you are all day.” The jester said. “But you said it was just a small amount of time.” Romy asked. “When you consider the age of the universe, a day is nothing!.” He laughed maniacally.
“We didn't agree to this!” Bridget spoke up. “Of course you did my dears. Is this your signature?” He held up the document she had just signed. “I agree to be a prop of the fare in lieu of paying the entry fee. It's all right there in black and white.”The four women gasped. They were trapped. Completely at the will of this deranged clown. What would he do to them?

He went behind a shed and returned with a wooden box, and handed it to the brutes. They began to remove their sandals and toss them into the box. “What are you doing now?” Barbara asked. “We need to scrub your soles for our crowd, my dear. How else would they be able to tickle you properly?” He then lifted a metal pail full of warm soapy water. “ Who wants to go first? I promise you the first willing participant will be treated the kindest.” He started to tie back their toes to the hooks on the stocks. Cinching all of them back, stretching out their soles and spreading apart their toes. “We need to clean these feet to make them ready for the public” All of them were silent and frightened. “I know, We shall go from smallest to biggest!

“I think we have a clear winner here!” the jester smiled, pointing at Bridget’s tiny tied up feet “Get to work guys, start with the soft brush, small ones will suffice for her”. The young woman began to frantically shake her head left and right, as two masked brutes, dressed like Medieval executioners grabbed small washing brushes drenched in soapy water and each sat down on a footstool next to one of her feet. “Since she’s the first, I guess we’ll go easy on her with half an hour of sole tickling, followed by the same length of toe tickling - what do you say?” The jester’s mouth contorted into a frightening grin and the girls’ eyes sprang open in disbelief. Just at that moment, Bridget started cackling, as the brushes dipped in warm water made contact with her soles, gliding around in small circles. She couldn’t believe how torturous this was and couldn’t imagine a minute, let alone 30 of this insanity. “What do you mean “go easy on her”? An hour of tickling? This is torture! How long are you going to tickle the rest of us then? I can’t even stand walking barefoot, it tickles so much!” Barbara shouted in disbelief, causing Leslie and Romy to nod in uncomfortable agreement, while trying to wiggle their long toes in vain. “It’s interesting that the most ticklish with the biggest feet would have the audacity to speak without my explicit permission. I’ll take a mental note of that” their captor said with a sneer, while Bridget’s cackle had turned into desperate belly laughs, as the brutes increased the speed of their brushing around the girl’s tiny and already reddened water-soaked soles. “The beauty of this cleaning procedure is that the warm water and brushing increases the circulation and wakes up all of the cute little nerve endings, while the moisture and fatty soap makes them nice and slippery. At the same time the brushes will get rid of dirt and any possible hard skin that could dampen the impact of the real attractions of the rest of the day.” The loudness and desperation in Bridget’s laughter had at least doubled, as the masked henchmen had re-soaked the brushes in the water and started applying them to the soaked soles in random patterns at break-neck speed. “5 minutes are over, are you enjoying yourself?”

Two milk maids wandered over and came up to the Jester. The blonde buxom one spoke first, “May we please help?” leering at the unfortunate ‘soles’ before them. “Very well, clean,” he peered around the stable, “That one.” and pointed squarely at Romy. “Take these.” He handed them both a toothbrush along with a bucket of water and scrub brushes. “I want to be able to eat from between her toes by the time you are done, or mark my words, I will eat from between yours.” Bridget was still screaming when they sat at Romy’s stocks.

They started to swish their brushes around in the water, getting suds built up. Romy nervously looked over at Bridget who was losing her mind from the scrubbing. “Please don’t do this.” She whimpered. “But we want to, very much.” They started with her big soles, scrubbing up and down in long deliberate strokes. Romy immediately lost her mind, it tickled so much. Her soles couldn’t move in the stocks, her toes were so tightly tied back. The constant scrubbing of her soles was too much to bear. “Ohhh Gawdd, Please stop!!” “Not until you are cleaned through, you need to be representable.” The brunette said. She dug in harder and faster with her scrub brush, making Romy squeal with ticklish laughter.

“Okay girls, give her another twenty minutes and then move on to her toes. I’m going to rustle up some more volunteer employees to help these other two with their foot bathing.” The Jester turned with a flourish and headed back to the fare. He left Bridget and Romy screaming and Barbara and Leslie looking incredibly nervous. Leslie knew that her feet were next, she tried to scrunch her beefy toes but could not with the ties around them. “We have to get out of here!” She exclaimed. One of the milk maids brought a jar of powder to her. And spilled it into her bodice. It began to itch immediately after. Itching powder had been dumped into the front of her dress. “ Let her suffering be a lesson to the rest of you!” She said before returning to Romy.

Leslie’s big breasts and tummy were on fire with the itching powder. Her hands were still strapped above her head and unable to rub it off, she could only wait until someone rubbed it off for her. Unfortunately, the volunteers showing up to take care of her were delighted in watching her writhe in itching torment and sat down to inspect her huge size 10 feet. “Oh boy, someone has big feet, hehe,” one of the masked women teased “guess we’ll need to get out the big guns to get those squeaky clean”. She picked up a long-handled and hard-bristled bathing brush and dipped it in the foamy water, while Leslie’s eyes started to moisten from fear and the burning sensation from the vicious powder. The other woman, keeping silent, followed suit and started the sole-brushing. While the victim cried and screamed, the jester reappeared: “Make sure to give her feet a nice and long treatment, there’s plenty of room to explore. I’d say 40 minutes for the soles and the same for the toes sounds fair”. Leslie’s desperate howling grew louder and the women really leaned into the brushing now.

Meanwhile, Bridget was on the brink of fainting, when her male tormentors finally laid down their brushes, exhausted themselves from the continuous scrubbing motion on their victim’s tiny soles. “Get yourself a short break guys and bring backup” the malicious-looking jester announced and the masked figures eagerly dropped their brushes. Bridget was sitting there, breathing heavily, trying to keep her composure. When two even bigger men appeared, grabbing toothbrushes from a box and dipping them in the soap water. “Let’s get these little piggies nice and clean, shall we?”, one of them teased, while a single tear rolled down their victim’s cheek. Then she once again joined the chorus of wailing laughter, which now included 3 out of four girls. Only Barbara was getting more and more nervous, looking down on her gigantic tied up feet, with the jester looking in her direction with an evil grin, seemingly indicating that he was saving the worst foot-tickling for her…

“Oh, Have we left someone out?” He approached Barbara, her big feet twitched as she looked over at her friends in their torment. “How big are these feet dear?” She scrunched her eyes and locked her jaw. “We have something very special for Barbara.” He took out two large spinning scrub brushes. He dipped them into a soapy bucket and gave them to two of the volunteers. “How big are these anyway?” He asked. “Ummm 11” She replied “Then so much more effort must go into cleaning them, you may not even be done before the park closes. You know what that means don’t you? You’ll all have to stay overnight. Ladies, please begin.”

Right at that moment, the two girls began swirling the bristles into her arches. She was more ticklish than the previous 3 before. “We are going to have so much fun when we get to your toes! But not for quite a while I am afraid. They started at her heels and slowly scrubbed up her soles, taking their time to get every square inch. When they reached the balls of her feet, she erupted into a crescendo of laughter. Then they descended down again, and back up again. Over and over. Like some never ending machine. “Please stop! Too much! Too much!” “Not enough yet my dear. They aren’t even to the toes.” He said with a smirk. She was laughing in crazed lunacy as he turned his attention back to Leslie who was fighting not only the tickling but also the itch powder.

“How about we scratch that itch of yours”, the jester said with foreshadowing in his voice, looking at the girl on the brink of complete mental breakdown. The girl tried to form words sounding like an affirmative, between the cackling laughter from the cruel tickle torture on her soles, which had been going on for almost 20 minutes. “Let’s see here” the cruel figure said, with a sharp knife in his hands. Leslie stared at him anxiously when he drew closer, fearing for her life, but he just carefully cut open the front of her dress, so her voluminous breasts and her tummy were accessible. He then took the honour of pulling out two long turkey feathers from his pocket, held it in front of the sweating and laughing girls face and proceeded to glide it all over the itching parts. While this made the itch more bearable, it intensely upped the girl’s ticklishness, making her roar with belly laughter. “I guess I’ll keep that up all through the rest of your 20 minutes of sole scrubbing and 40 minutes of toe cleaning - I’m a merciful guy”, the jester said jokingly, laughing maniacally, while dancing the feathers over Leslie’s front.

Meanwhile, Romy was nearing the end of her sole cleaning punishment, her foot bottoms red and completely soaked, as was her tear stained face, which regularly erupted in silent laughter. The two maids licked their lips and looked at each other and then at the girl’s long ticklish toes, secretly planning to keep their tickling up much longer than necessary, while the chef was distracted.
“I think that is enough on the soles, except of course for Barbara, those boats need a lot of attention. For the rest of them we need to use a more refined tool. I want each of you to grab two electric toothbrushes from the bin.” The jester leaned in close to Romy and grinned. “I hope this doesn’t frighten you. But needless to say you are ours to do with for the extent of your contract.” She winced at the thought. “Please just let us go” “Oh my goodness, we have no intent of that.” He began to rub lotion on and between her toes. “You haven’t even started working yet, this is all just prep.”

He continued down the line until all four were fully lotioned with the udder cream, their feet shining and more sensitive than ever. The two still working on Barbara’s huge feet started to lotion as they scrubbed. She was losing her mind. The other six returned armed with toothbrushes for the trapped toes. The area deafened with laughter. The bristles working their way in between and all around every toe on these poor wenches was too much.

Meanwhile the Jester retrieved his scissors and began to cut the backs of the dresses of the poor girls, one by one, stripping them nude. They would have protested if not for the constant toe tickling. Embarrassed, stripped of their clothing, their dignity and most of their minds, the girls kept laughing hysterically, fighting for every single breath with a growing pain in their abdominal muscles and throats. Bridget, who’d been tickled for the longest was almost done with her toe tickling session, when the mysterious jester handed out the lotion and electric toothbrushes and so with no air and fight in her left to protest was sentenced to another, indeterminately long round of the worst type of tickling or “cleaning” she had ever received. She started sobbing, when her sole tickler duo reappeared to relieve the toe ticklers, refreshed and eager to brush that slippery lotion into her butter soft short toes with the strongly buzzing brush heads. Her hoarse laughter was intermingled with that of Romy, whose tomato red head looked dangerously close to exploding. Her long toes, especially the second one, which was the longest, were indescribably ticklish and the lotion and the vibrating heads made her want to crawl out of her skin in ticklish agony. Noticing this, the maids paid special attention to Romy’s second toes, eventually just tying a brush to each to constantly scrub away, while focusing their attention on the other ones, exploring every nook and cranny, especially the sensitive webbing between, the stems, the backs of the toes - everything. Leslie had it better in some respects and worse in others: her even longer toes were not nearly as ticklish as Romy’s, but the jester was still wiggling away his feathers on her breasts, especially her already hardened nipples and now was focussing on a new-found weakpoint - her belly button. “At least the itch seems to have vanished, hasn’t ist?!”, the mysterious torture master said in a shrill voice, laughing hysterically along with his victim, who was getting close to completely mentally snapping.

Barbara was now undergoing sole scrubbing and toe tickling at the same time. She was a mess. Shrieking, laughing and crying all at once. “What is the matter dear? Don’t you like getting into the fare for free?” He mockingly asked. “You are sweating quite a bit you know.” “You’re haha torturing us hahaha!” She cried. “But you agreed to all of this sweetheart. I would think you’d appreciate some time off those big boats you call feet. As a matter of fact, I don’t think they’ll touch the ground for the entire weekend.” “Weekend?!” “Yes of course, you should really read what you sign. Now let’s get rid of this sweat on the rest of your bodies. Especially under your arms. We need a wipe down!” He called out and four more volunteers who brought with them buckets of cool water and sea sponges.

“I want them as clean as the day they were born.” The ‘volunteers’ began at the palms of the hands of these unfortunate girls and worked their ways down their arms. The ones on their feet did not abate. They kept merrily working. Barbara was screaming at this point, her foot torment had simply ramped up. Bridget was beside herself, tears streaking down her cheeks. Romy was half out of her mind, begging for any mercy. Leslie’s breasts were very sensitive, particularly her nipples, a fact that was not lost on her tormentors.

The jester stood back and looked at his handiwork. All four of them were in agony. The constant cleaning, the terrible tickling, the taunting at the size of their feet and bodies. He was quite pleased with himself, they were almost ready for the public. He decided that the best thing was the wall of souls. Pun intended. They would be laid out on massage tables with their feet securely through a wall. The public could tickle them at will, and any adult willing to pay, could come into the holding chamber and do quite a bit more to their naked bodies. No sex or anthing, he wasn’t running a brothel. Sexual teasing may be allowed, but no one is going to mount anyone. Well, maybe he might.

“Alright people, the show will begin shortly. Before however, I need those feet to shine. Barbara has not yet had her toes properly cleaned. Romy needs to have her heels exfoliated. Leslie is starting to get wet from the process and needs to be cleaned once again. Bridget has to have her breasts sponged off once again. Let’s get it together. I Want these ladies ready by noon.” He clapped his hands, turned heel and left the room.

They all started to work furiously, knowing what would become of them if they let the Jester down. All the girls now had toothbrushes between their toes and scrub brushes on their soles, shammy buffers on their breasts and armpits, and waterpics on their pussys. They all screamed in madness, not even knowing what might come next.

One of the maids began to rake her nails up and down Barbara's feet. “Such big feet you have! You will be such a delight for the visitors on the other side of the wall.” Barb screamed in agony.
Her toe stems were tormented the worst. She couldn’t even twitch them. Tears rolled down her face as she begged. All she received were dismissive head shakes from her tormentors.

Another approached Romy’s squirming, naked form. Her feet and breasts were being massaged and tickled relentlessly. The maid held up a small case. And opened it out of Romy’s vision. “ I have a surprise for all of you! You will love it so much, especially you my dear.” She withdrew a vibrating dildo with hip straps to keep it in place. “Time for your medicine love.” She began to work it in and as she did her other accomplices did the same to her friends. “These are connected to a money slot on the other side of the wall, whenever someone puts in a dollar it rages.”
“We want your adoring fans to see your beauty, don’t we? Hanging atop your pretty feet will be a silent television screen attached to the camera above your faces, that way people will know who it is they torment.” A crank was turned beneath each of their chairs. The backs of them went horizontal with their wrists still attached. They were functionally laying down on their backs. Then the stocks split apart and their legs bent at the knees. They now were pushed forward, each to two small open doors that locked once their feet were through. “The wall is completely soundproof, scream all you like.” On the other side, one of the girls had turned on flat screens showing their faces above each set of soles. Along with their names. There was a cash and credit machine next to each reading “TIPS!”. This was of course connected to the corresponding dildos for each girl. Above hung a banner that read “Make us laugh. We witches are ticklish!”
The Jester sat waiting for anyone who wanted a peek behind the curtain and pay to do so.

It was noon now and the park was officially open until 10 o’clock at night, leaving plenty of time for a group of interested visitors to take care of the four girls’ already overstimulated and buttery smooth feet. As during the preparation, the four girls were lined up according to shoe size from Bridget’s tiny size 5 to Barbara’s massive size 11. Also, while visitors had a free choice of tools, the vicious ones such as the electric toothbrushes and big hard-bristled brushes were conveniently placed near Barbara, Leslie and Romy, while the more delicate ones like make-up brushes, feathers and soft sponges near Bridget. The girls inside had no idea of course, it was just the jester’s way of giving the public a suggestion on who to tickle the hardest and longest.
Shortly after this torturous section of the park was open, a group of teenage boys had gathered near Barbara’s and Leslie’s feet and started lathering them up with the bucket of oil provided. Smirking at the faces on the screen freaking out in anticipation, they made a competition on who they could tickle the longest and hardest. Two guys per foot worked in the oil with an assortment of brushes, claw-like contraptions, toothbrushes and other torturous devices, while the mad laughter wasn’t perceivable to them. A rich dude, who had fallen in love with Leslie’s image on the screen bribed the guys tickling her to insanity to leave her to him and started to throw money into the slot as a way of tipping her. The vibrator on the other side of the wall started to go off instantly, causing Leslie to shudder, which clearly registered on the screen. His questioning look at the jester near the door was answered with a conspicuous wink and the man seemed to understand. He handed one of the teens a load of money and told him to keep tossing some into the slot every other minute, while he himself started to sensually tickle the big feet in front of him. This change of sensation paired with the consistent vibrator shocks she was receiving caused her to orgasm within minutes, without her wanting to and increased her sensitivity. This vicious cycle kept repeating for over an hour until the generous donor ran out of cash and had to leave to find an ATM. While this was going on, the guys who were cruelly torturing Leslie’s feet in a competition with the one’s caring for Barbara’s had moved on to give Romy the same treatment. Being worlds more cruel and aggressive in their procedure than the maids had been, the girls on the other side of the soundproof wall were out of their breath and mind within minutes. Barbara and Romy were roaring with belly laughs, as the nerves in their big soles and toes were constantly bombarded with the roughest of input and without breaks. Their crying, red and desperate faces on the screens were taken as indication that they were winning the contest and causing the teens to intensify their effort, relubricating the feet with oil regularly. Not wanting to remind the motivated teens that the merch they were handling were actual human beings that needed enough air to function, the jester instead commanded his co-workers to equip the suffering girls with oxygen masks until the boys outside grew tired - they didn’t. After two hours of constant abuse the jester had to step in and send them over to take care of the currently not pre-occupied girls Bridget and Leslie instead.

The boys moved on to Bridget with her dainty pink soles and Leslie with her broad snow white soles. They all covered them with oil and picked the implements. For Leslie it was two large scrubbing brushes. For Bridget it was two electric toothbrushes for each foot. They were merciless. Each of Leslie’s soles were scrubbed hard and fast, making her break down behind the wall. She was screaming with laughter. If not for the soundproofing, the police would have arrived due to noise ordinance.

Bridget was in a whole other mess. The boys on her had tightened the wing nuts on top of the stocks, pulling her soles taunt and splaying her toes further apart. Then they started to insert the electric toothbrushes between each toe. Breaking her down as the gentle webbing between her toes were assaulted. Up above her feet in the monitor her head was shaking side to side and tears were streaming down her face.

The wealthy man came back from the ATM and spoke to the jester briefly, he then went and put a crisp twenty dollar bill into each of the slots. This would insure that all four girls would be vibrated for twenty minutes. They all started writhing in pleasure and torment. The jester then stood up and approached the man, offering to allow him a ‘backstage’ pass for a fee. He agreed for him and his friend to enter. Some negotiations were made and the Jester pulled out his smartphone and a credit card reader, (funny that they could suddenly accept cards) and swiped his card, and the two were ushered inside to the four wailing women.

Several others had gathered around their feet on the public side of the wall. Two women with sharp nails attacked Romy and Barbara’s oiled soles. Many people figured out what the tips meant and began putting dollar after dollar into the slots.

Meanwhile, behind the wall, the two gentlemen were tickling the nipples of Bridget and Romy. Their squeals echoed off the walls of the room. They both were using electric toothbrushes. The other two would have been frightened had they not also been being tormented on their soles and pussys. At one point one of the men grazed the tip of Leslie’s clit with one of his brushes. She would have hit the roof were not she so secured down.

Outside the wall many people had gathered around and started testing their skills at driving the women out of their skin. It was now almost three and these poor girls had undergone hours upon hours of brutal torment. A couple approached the Jester and quietly asked if they could see the other side of the wall. One was a handsome fellow with dark hair and the other was a short brunette lady with curves from here to Sunday. “Well I’m sure we can work something out,” he said while eyeing the brunette. “Would you like to volunteer for an hour in the stocks while your gentleman companion goes inside?” “Heavens no, I wouldn't last a minute!” “Then the cost is 1000 dollars, a piece for an hour.” He responded flatly. The man gave a knowing look to his wife. “Fine, I’ll sit in the damned stocks. But I get to go in after, right?” “Why of course my dear!” He ushered her over to a set of sitting stocks across the path and secured her. Her husband was in the wings, watching on. The Jester removed her shoes revealing her size 10 soles, red from walking around all day in her tight shoes. Her toes were then tied back and then slathered with a thick substance. “What is your name dear?” the jester whispered. “Jess” she replied apprehensively. “Ladies and gentleman, Jessica has just now volunteered to feed our precious felines!” Several cats were brought out and tethered to the stocks. They began to sniff and mew at her feet. They recognized the smell of fish oil and catnip and began to lick her soles. “Oh Shiiit. Make it Staap.”

The Jester came back to the husband. “She won’t be harmed and in an hour she’ll have reason to be ruthless to these ladies.” Gesturing to the twitching feet coming from the wall. “Now you can watch your wife being licked clean again and again, or you can entertain yourself at the wall. The choice is yours my friend.” He bowed before returning to his chair extravagantly. The crowd applauded as Jessica cried out in laughter and agony. The little raspy tongues getting between her toes, up and down her soles. She was howling with laughter, and her husband was watching the spectacle, which made it a little hot for her. They were going to have a good night tonight for sure.

Meanwhile inside the room the two men had turned their intentions to the under arms of the ladies. They were now oiled up and both men stood between two of them and were casually scratching their armpits. Between this and the constant foot tickling, they were losing their minds. “I wonder which is the most ticklish?” one asked his partner. “ Hard to say we really don’t know what’s going on outside. But if I was to say, this is pretty bad.” He dug his fingers into Romy’s pits and she screeched in laughter. “Really? Better than this?” He ran his nails inside Bridget’s underarms, she begged him to stop. Her feet on the other side of the wall were being flossed between her toes with yarn.

Someone had applied two inch wide scrubbers to Barbara’s feet and were working in an itching cream to her soles. She was in a wild frenzy. “I wonder what is happening to her?” He said as he worked an electric toothbrush into her belly button. “Your guess is as good as mine.”

All this time people continued to ‘tip’ these ladies they had cum several times, each time making them more and more sensitive. Someone swiped their card for $250 on Leslie’s box and she began to convulse. Seeing this as a cue the men got on either side of her and attacked her ribs, belly, armpits and breasts. She could not contain the laughter or the moans. “PLEAAASEEE, STAWWP!”

Jessica’s hour long feeding of the cats had finally come to an end and she was scrubbed down, and towel dried, then she was released, tired, sweaty, and angry. She put her shoes back on and marched to the Jester. “Now let us in!” “Of course my dear, did you enjoy yourself?” She shot daggers at him with her eyes. Her husband was attending to Romy’s feet. She walked by and grabbed him by the elbow. “We’re going in! These bitches are going to pay now”

To Be continued..

Here is part 02 of Renfaire "fun"

Renfaire "fun" Part 2

Part 2

The Jester came around and led them to the door, not before Jess raked her wicked nails over all eight soles, causing each face on the monitor to contort. “Please visitors, you must sign these indemnity agreements first,” he handed each of them a clipboard with several pages of legal jargon. Her husband looked it over and it seemed like boilerplate, just insurance stuff. He signed and told Jessica everything looked fine. She signed and they both handed the forms back to the Jester. And in they went.

Once inside they saw the machinations of the two men who had been ahead of them. They were currently using soft paintbrushes on the nipples of poor Romy and Bridget. All four were howling with laughter due to what was happening outside, but these two doubly so. Outside the crowd had grown, there were at least one person for each foot, sometimes more. They were using every tool available to them but the most favored were scrub brushes and toothbrushes. At this point their soles were soaked in oil. The forced pedicures they were receiving were absolute torture.

The jester stepped around the ‘cabin’ and entered from the back. “Hello my friends!” The four were cackling wildy so he had to raise his voice. “Please leave the ladies be for a moment.” The group stopped tickling their upper bodies and stood aside. The women were still hysterical from the torments on their smooth, supple feet. “I Need you to all pay attention ladies! I am about to go out there and put an itching cream on your feet.” Held up a thick pen like device. “This is a dead man switch,” He put one in each of their right hands. “If you drop it it will signal the crowd to scratch your feet. These folks in here will continue to tickle you and the ‘pay to cum’ will also go on. But, whoever lasts the longest without dropping it gets to leave.”

He then strolled out the door and calmed the crowd, backing them away and explaining the new game. He slathered a thick coat of itching slime on their soles. “When one of these ladies drops their precious, a signal will go off above to let you know to scratch her feet.” He then handed out course scrub brushes to the crowd. “Now be orderly, but these wenches should regret dropping that device.The vibrator pay slots are still functional, so feel free to donate.”

Inside the room, the women were a mess, the itching on the soles of their feet was unbearable, made worse by the fact that they had no mobility, toes tied back, soles taunt and firmly in the stocks. There was no relief. The poor women wanted to alleviate the itching so bad, but they knew what the stakes were, all of them wanted out of this nightmare and were willing to hold out for a chance of escape.

Jessica had drizzled oil into Leslie’s armpits. “You don’t know what I had to do to get in here. And you’re going to have to pay for it.” She dug her sharp nails into her pits and it was like being hit with electricity. “Ohhh Gawddd! Stop! Pulessse” The buxom blonde squealed. This did not have any effect on her attacker. If anything she ramped up the torment. Meanwhile, the three men were torturing the other three.

One was tickling Bridget’s ribs until he heard someone outside pay for the vibrator to turn on, then he started sucking on one of her nipples while tickling the armpit of the arm holding the ‘dead man switch’. Once he started to do this she lost control and the device and it slipped from her hands. The screen above her feet started to flash. Then four people started to scrub her soles with the brushes. For a moment, it was welcomed, for five or six seconds maybe, then it became pure torture. They seemed to be working the slime further and further into the skin of her sensitive feet. “Please! No More!” “You have no idea.” He responded.

The crowd outside waited with baited breath for the next domino to fall. Inside Jessica’s husband was applying electric toothbrushes to Barbara’s oiled nipples. The itching sensation coming from her big boat sized feet was excruciating. She wanted to scratch them so much, but the bondage made that impossible. She just wished she could scrunch her toes a bit to relieve this madness, but no, she was made to experience every ungodly moment. Someone ‘tipped’ her and the vibrator went into full steam. The man tormenting her breasts brought one of the brushes up and to her ear. She screamed with surprise and ticklish undulation. At that moment her hand slipped and the device she had been holding so hard fell to the ground. “Shiiiit”

The alert came over her monitor and, like Bridget, the crowd flocked on her big feet. This time there were three brushes on each foot, each jockeying for position on the balls and toes. And oh my God did she suffer under the hands of those who had never met her. Like wild beasts they attacked, feral humans scrubbing every inch, not caring for a minute the suffering of the poor woman behind the wall. Her screams for mercy fell on deaf ears. Her tormentor was driving her crazy with rotating scrubbing brushes all over her belly. Not to mention someone had added to the vibrator toll. She arched her back and thrust her breasts into the toothbrushes. It was a horror for her. The mad people on the other side of the wall were scrubbing away with abandon, while the ones on this side were compounding her plight with their ministrations.

The Jester strolled in with bravado. “Well it looks like it's two down and one to go!” He turned his attention to both Romy and Leslie. He blew on Lesies neck. “One of you will be the queen of the fair,” He goosed Romy’s side, “and one of you will stay here with your sisters in arms, or feet as it were. Good luck!” He whispered something in Jessica’s ear and left the room, her face lit up.

He went back to the front of the wall where the patrons were utterly tormenting Barbara and Bridget, he saw someone about to add cash to Romy’s slot and stopped him, suggesting that Leslie might be a better target. The hundred dollar bill was accepted and Leslie’s vibrator went wild.
Inside the room Jessica had taken two electric toothbrushes and started to tease her labia. Leslie’s eyes went wild with shock from the two sensations. She started to cry and laugh as the torment continued. One of the men started to flick her nipples with his fingers. She was flailing about as much as her bounds would permit. Finally Leslie gave up the ghost and dropped the device.

The screen above her feet went red and the onlookers flocked on her like hungry vultures, happily scrubbing her big pink soles. She was screaming for mercy, begging for the torment to stop. “PLEASE, NO MORE!!!!”

The Jester and two brutes came in. ”At last we have our Queen!” The brutes freed Romy from the stocks and shuttered the door. They wheeled her out from the wall to the center of the room. “Now you are the queen of the fare!” Her friends were still cackling madly. “What about them? Will you let them go?” “Not quite yet my dear. They still have to earn their keep here. Now we will doll you up and place you on the throne. But first, you cannot meet your king with these itchy feet, I am sure our guests will help you get them cleaned up.” A bucket of soapy water and brushes were brought into the room. As the group began to move onto Romy, a strong hand gripped Jess’s arm. “Where do you think you are going young woman?” “To help them clean?” she said in a muted voice. “I don’t think you read your contract correctly. You see someone has to fill the fourth slot, and you are the lucky girl!” The jester said. Another bench was wheeled into the room.

As the brutes started to tear off her gown, Romy was in hysterics as the men, including Jessica’s husband, scrubbed her big feet clean. The Jester removed Romy’s strap in dildo and went to a sink to clean it. Meanwhile as Jess was being stripped to her fair tattooed skin, she resisted but was easily raised and bound to the new bench. “Fuck you assholes! What the fuck is this?!” “Such language for such a pretty young lady.” The Jester returned with the newly cleaned dildo and slid it inside her. Jessica’s eyelids fluttered as the shaft worked its way in. He strapped in to make sure she could not force it out. “Now you agreed to take part in this game and once the last was down you would take her place. You signed a contract and it is ‘binding’!”

Romy was now being wheeled out of the room while Jessica was being bound onto the bench. The rest of these poor souls were being tormented inside and outside. Bridget’s mascara was down her freckled cheeks. Two people were flossing her toes with strands of yarn while another was scrubbing her soles to a bright rosy red. Inside her nipples were being played with with baby oil and electric toothbrushes. Then someone slid their card for 200 dollars and her dildo put her into an immediate orgasmic state. That combined with the tickling made the scarlet haired woman’s eyes roll back in her head, shrieking with torment and moaning with pleasure.

Barbara was in a bad way. Her toe ties had been tightened so no movement was possible. Her big feet had been slathered with a half inch of peppermint lotion and silver dollar sized rotating brushes were applied all over her feet. It felt like at least eight zig zagging over her soft soles and toes. The fact that she could not see anything beyond her ankles made it more hell. The stems of her toes were the worst, and the crowd could tell. There was always someone flocking to that point. She screamed for mercy but none came. Inside the Jester had a devious idea. First he loosened the straps on her wrists, then he dabbed her nipples with itching cream. It left her in a position where they were just out of reach to scratch. So close yet so far away. Another patron added to her bucket and the dildo fired up again. She wailed with irritation and pleasure. “You look to be enjoying yourself dear!” She couldn’t form a coherent thought, let alone respond.

Then there was Leslie. Her chubby toes had been splayed and her feet oiled. Two back scratchers were being used to torment her soles while she had a toothbrush scrubbing away between every toe simultaneously. More oil was being applied slowly and methodically into her deep armpits with coarse horse hair brushes. Someone started to feather her ears. It was too much, then came the tip. “Oh! Five hundred dollars, you know what that means, don’t you?” The Jester laughed. “ It won’t stop until you have cum 5 times. I hope you enjoy our hospitality.”

Jessica, who had not yet been accosted, looked on in horror as she watched these torments from her own table. Strapped down, naked, vulnerable, she wanted to get out at all costs. She cried to her husband, but he was entrawled by what he was doing, tickling poor Bridgett’s stiff red nipples. “Sorry honey, we signed documents.” He said over his shoulder before continuing his devious work. The Jester soon appeared in her eyline. “I bet you are wondering what we have in store for you.” The brutes started to wheel her table towards the wall until the stocks opened and shut on her ankles. “Well first things first, I think you need a very thorough pedicure.” She felt her toes being tied back. “I just had a pedicure!.” “Two is better than one my dear.”

The sadists at her feet started to scrub, exfoliate and tickle her soles. They were more than relentless. The more she reacted the more elbow grease they put into the task. No square inch of her size 10 soles went unnoticed. Her mouth was wide with a constant high pitched squeal. She was in total agony of laughter. “I think she is enjoying herself.” The Jester said to one of the men. “But what good is a pedicure without the rest. Please go and make sure that she has no more dead skin.” He handed him a bucket of soapy water and a rough sponge. He took the tools and started to sponge bathe the tattooed beauty as she protested through her laughter.

The girls now all attended to, the Jester waltzed out the door to check on how Romy was doing.

To be continued...

Here's the final part, part 03 of zillman's Renfaire "fun"

Renfaire "fun" part 3

Part 3

The Jester came into the room where Romy was being prepared. She was in a kneeling position on a pommel horse with a dip in the center, her arms were chained to the ceiling exposing her fully. Romy’s groin and ass were firmly strapped in. There was a continuous belt of fine brushes dipping into the warm soapy water below and then coming up to tease her clit, pussy, taint, and ass. She was in agony. The brushes were not enough to get her off, but brought her to the brink while tickling like hell. The life of the queen was apparently supposed to be hell.

Two maidens were scrubbing her big feet, as if they hadn’t been cleaned enough. They used broad brushes on her soles and heels and toothbrushes on her toes and between them. They both had a bucket of warm soapy water and had been instructed if they did not use it all, if they showed their queen any empathy or sympathy then they were next. They took the threat seriously and were working so hard that sweat was forming on their foreheads.

In front of Romy there were two other sadistic bitches who only wanted her to suffer. They were excruciating and slowly spongeing her armpits and breasts. Romy’s nipples were so stiff at this point that every pass with the sponge was a tortuous event. The women kept dipping their tools into her bucket, then wringing them out, not wanting to stop, ever. Occasionally they would hold the small of Romy’s back and vigorously scrub her tummy.

Romy was screaming, she even wanted to go back to the wall, as if there was a choice. She pleaded with the women in front though tear soaked eyes to put an end to her suffering. The maidens behind had really ramped up the foot torture. The worst was no one spoke to her at all. They had wordlessly taken her off the table and strapped her to the device and turned it on. They all went silently to work and wouldn’t acknowledge her screams for mercy.

Once the Jester walked in, the maidens ceased their work and stepped away, knowing how handsy this man got, they did not want to be next in line. His eyeline caught the gaze of Veronika, a short slightly chubby brunette with dainty feet. “Why is she not cleaned yet? You are supposed to be in charge here.” She bit the tip of her finger, “You wanted us to use all the soap and water. It’s taking longer than expected.” “Then you speed up, the king is waiting.” All the time they argued, the brush belt continued its never ending pace. She wanted to cum sooo badly but the contact was not enough to bring her all the way. She moaned in frustration.

“Well if you can’t do the job you are no use to me!” The Jester yelled. “Guards! This one has to feed the cats. The king needs some entertainment. It might as well be her.” They grabbed her by her elbows and shoulders and began dragging her out the door on the heels of her shoes. “Please! You can’t do this!” “The hell I can’t, make sure to honey her honey pot too, they love that!” She was hauled out of the room to her ticklish doom.

“You all have 30 minutes to finish cleaning, powdering, dressing and making her up. If you are late by even a second, you’ll enjoy dunking in honey and scarab feeding. He turned with a flourish and left the room, probably to oversee the torment of Veronika. The girls got back to work on Romy, Katrina the cherub faced blonde looked Romy in the eyes and silently said ‘I’m so sorry’. Then she held the sponge and attacked her rosy red nipples, making her squeal.

Nina and Fiona sat down on their knees and began to scrub Romy’s large soles. They knew they needed to finish quickly or their fates would be sealed. Romy was howling as the trio were working her over. Suddenly the door swung open. In walked Lisa, the biggest bitch who had worked for the fare. “What do you want Lisa?” Fiona yelled. “Go do something useful will you”
“Oh I am, I’m in charge of morale.” She scooted a bench behind Katrina and had her kneel on it. “Shoes and socks off ladies.” Her talons were sharp and frightening, but if she were here, it meant the Jester had sent her in, they did not want to provoke him. They removed their shoes and socks and took back their positions. Lisa trotted around poor Romy, grazing on the feet of her other sisters in arms, making them scream with tormented delight.

Nina and Fiona were great targets, on their knees, soles upturned and so close together. Lisa’s long sharp nails tortured them perfectly. And it worked with every stroke they upped the pace on Romy. They were starting to run out of water and Romy was in hysterics.

Katrina was the real treat for her though. Pale feet, high arches and plump toes. She wanted to bed her so badly and didn’t hide it. She walked around to her and, as she was tickling Romy’s breasts, began to grasp her breasts with one hand and run her nails down her soles with the other. Kat knew not to resist. She had been in the stockades before. She had been locked in the ‘Feather Maiden’. She had been in the beetle casket. Screwing with Lisa or fighting back would only lead to reprisal. All she could do was laugh, cry and do her work as best she could. “I really want you to fuck up Kitty Kat. I want you all to myself all night. Please please please make some mistakes. The Jester promised you to me if you underperformed and you may not survive the evening if I have anything to say about it.”

Back behind the wall, all four beauties were suffering like nothing any of them had experienced. They all had honey coated on their immobile feet, again and again and again. Though this tickled while it was applied, the goats removing it was worse than anything. Goats have no sense of humanity, they do not feel sympathy the same way a person does, they just want the honey. To be damned with the poor woman they have to lick it off.

The torment was not only at the tongues of the goats, there were now more patrons inside, whose wives were sitting with kittens outside. I do not know, dear reader, if you would sacrifice your wife for this opportunity, but I sure would. The men inside were attacking every inch of flesh making the unfortunate girls howl with frenzied laughter. People on the outside kept feeding the orgasm machines. They were at the brink of madness, then a bell started to chime. The fare was over for the day. The guests started to saunter away, and the ladies breathed easy. They were pulled out of the stocks, their dildos removed, and they were allowed to drink some water.

The Jester then burst through the doors. “Thank you for all the entertainment ladies! You all did very well! Tomorrow you shall join the court of the king and be equally entertaining.” Bridget spoke up, “We just want to leave.” “You all signed on for the whole weekend, that’s two more days. We have an option to increase your contract as well, but we have the right to extend that if needed.” All of them were gobsmacked. All weekend? And maybe more? Barbara ran for the door, which was locked. She was quickly hoisted back on to the table by guards.

“Now let me explain how the ‘after hours’ session works” He sinisterly steepled his fingers and grinned broadly. He was truly an evil clown.

To Be Continued...

Thanks! Would appreciate if you had any more saved at hand?

I do have more of zillman's stuff, but if he ever actually continued this series I never saw it posted, even though he did mark the 3rd part with a 'to be continued' at the end

I remember this story. When it was initially posted I was entranced by it. I remember constantly checking for part 4. Always happy to read it again so thank you for finding it.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back