• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(REQUEST INVITATION) It is 2022 & there are decades of stories; what havent you seen?

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
(REQUEST INVITATION) It is 2022 & there are decades of stories; what havent you seen?

this site has existed for so long and there are also many sites like it. There are effectively decades worth of tickling stories archived across the web and this means that very many angles and themes have been explored since the internet's beginnings in the early nineties to now. As there are roughly 30 years of stories out here, it can be difficult to try and write something new. Many writers try all kinds of new tricks including experimental perspective, mixing of fetish communities (crosskink tickling stories), fanfiction based on newer intellectual properties and many other ideas. I used to write here when I was much younger and have considered doing this again sometime. If I were to do so, I'd want to break new ground instead of writing the same kinds of stories that are already widely available, so I figure I should ask if there is anything that you feel is not done enough or maybe never done at all in the tickling story world. I have a couple of ideas I intend to implement but after that I'm not sure what I'd do. Any suggestion is appreciated and will be used to help create whatever new stories are inbound.

The inflation scene on Harry Potter isn’t explored enough I.e a woman inflates and her feet are tickled

That's such a crazy concept. 30 years... I'm relatively new to the forum so it's even crazier for me to really get how much content is here.

I think there are not enough stories that are narrated by the ler, and the lee is the reader. That's my favourite concept both for stories and drawings, so it would be great to see more of it

There are a lot of woman cop or gansgster tickled but not with male lee

I'd love to see more stories with a predicament or some form of jeapordy for the lee. For example they have the ability to reduce their tickling but if they do so they have to direct it onto a friend or other loved one. This could also be combined with a more adult theme where one of the lee's is edged or has to resist orgasm and giving in leads to either them being tickled or again someone close to them suffering a ticklish fate.

Stories where the Superhero captures the villain and tickle tortures them for kicks and giggles

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Stories where the lee is not foot ticklish but is ticklish damned near everywhere else.

this site has existed for so long and there are also many sites like it. There are effectively decades worth of tickling stories archived across the web and this means that very many angles and themes have been explored since the internet's beginnings in the early nineties to now. As there are roughly 30 years of stories out here, it can be difficult to try and write something new. Many writers try all kinds of new tricks including experimental perspective, mixing of fetish communities (crosskink tickling stories), fanfiction based on newer intellectual properties and many other ideas. I used to write here when I was much younger and have considered doing this again sometime. If I were to do so, I'd want to break new ground instead of writing the same kinds of stories that are already widely available, so I figure I should ask if there is anything that you feel is not done enough or maybe never done at all in the tickling story world. I have a couple of ideas I intend to implement but after that I'm not sure what I'd do. Any suggestion is appreciated and will be used to help create whatever new stories are inbound.

Men being kidnapped by women he does not know.
Examples: Man is kidnapped while jogging.
Man is kidnapped after dropping off child at school.
During Spring Break in Clearwater, Florida a high school senior is kidnapped by three or four coeds and they take him back to their sorority in the midwest.

I would like to see more cast tickling stories and even videos. I would also like to see more wife vs mistress situaitions and possibly being ganged up on by the friend's or family of the 'ler to make the 'lee suffer even more. Maybe make the 'lee a slave of the 'ler and whomever they want to share the 'lee with.

I wish to read a story about some girl, who had super ticklish feet, so she was barefoot al the time to keep her soles under a protective layers or calloused skin and dirt.
She didn't shave her armpits because of same reason, and had them full of hair.
Many years she was able to neglect the hygiene, but at one time, she was captured and cleaned. Her feet scrubbed clean and tickled. Same happened with her shaved armpits.

I kinda like to see more scenarios where the female Ler is not ticklish, but her bf/hubby/brother/cousin/friend/or whomever is ticklish, so she uses that to her advantage as often as possible.

I wish to see more stories involving older women tickling younger women on their feet.

Reverse non-ckn where for some reason the lee wants to be tickled tortured and forces an unwilling ler to do it to them.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back