• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request to Add Reviews of Models for Ordering Custom Videos

Retromaven

This is a request to the TMF moderators to consider adding such a Topic Heading for members of this page to review their experiences with models when ordering custom video clips, and not limited solely (pardon the pun) to tickling videos. I have had experiences that have run the gamut from being extremely pleased to being, well, ripped off. Since there are no options to review models like you would with any other business on Yelp, etc. I thought there would be in interest in the community to start such a subject.
The only tickle video I ordered went fairly well as far as staging and video quality, but since the model had traveled a long distance and had shot several videos already you could tell she was tired and thus just not as ticklish as she had been in past videos. So I learned much to my chagrin (and $400 later since it involved a total of 3 models) that ordering group tickling videos can be a crap shoot. If this request gains traction I think it would be a great help to know what to experience beforehand when dealing with certain models and companies; pricing, friendliness, wait times, etc.

The 'Tickling Produce Review' section has had some reviews from users about experiences when it comes to dealing with models and producers when it comes to ordering customs. Some good, and some bad. So if you want to share any experiences, you should be able to post in that section. I would love to hear about how others have fared with customs. It can be a great way for people to find out about someone they haven't heard of, and it can be a great way for people to find out who they should avoid. Like I know the guy who ran 'Legit Tickling' had multiple negative reviews on here. Long waits, totally ghosting customers, and poor production. A couple dudes who requested refunds from him did get their money back, but there I believe one or two who last I saw didn't get theirs back.

It's funny that I came across this now because I'm currently dealing with someone who probably could do a tad better. Basically this person I'm waiting on just hasn't been good with communication. I ordered from this person back in early February, and they were all set to shoot like two days after the payment was made. But they had to order some new lights because theirs went bad. Waiting a little longer stinks, but I was told what happened and they they'd get to it when the lights came. After that, for nearly two full weeks I'm just completely ghosted. I don't hear anything at all. Well it turns out, this person went on a little vacation to a fetish-related event. This person does dominatrix work, and has clients for that. Which is fine. Make that money however you can. But with a custom being delayed, saying that you have a trip coming up that'll also delay the shooting of the custom seems like something that should be mentioned. So when I hear from this person, they say that they haven't forgotten about me and that they'll get to it "Next week". That response was on Feb. 27th. I was a tad annoyed over this person just vanished, but I was just glad to get a response. I mentioned to them that I prefer to be updated when it comes to something like this. But after that, I'm ghosted again. This time for almost a full month. This person had another fetish-related trip. And again, I'm not told about this trip at all. This trip though I actually found out about from one of their social media pages a couple days before they left, which was around Mar. 9th or 10th. I messaged this person hoping for some kind of update before they left, and nothing. I sent a couple during the trip, and nothing. That's two trips that obviously pushed back the making of this custom, and I'm just left totally in the dark. Now yesterday after being in the dark for almost a month, I finally hear back from this person. They're not back yet from their trip yet, but they plan on doing the custom it sounds like either at the very end of this month, or in early April. So we'll see what happens. Apparently this person was heavily booked for this trip. Which is just more reason to give an update before actually leaving. The waiting honestly isn't the issue for me. I've had long waits before because of things like scheduling, a model flaking, even a model retiring which lead to a replacement needing to be found. But I was updated during those waits. For me when it comes to custom orders, I really value communication. I'm paying someone to make something, and I gotta trust that they'll come through. I've stated before that I appreciate the work that people to to create great content, and that I know I couldn't juggle all that work. But at the same time, when you are offering customs it's your responsibility to keep customers informed. Like when this person told me about needing new lights, if they had just added something like, "By the way I have two trips coming up very soon that may likely delay the shooting of your custom". Now in that case I would've had the choice of asking for a refund, or just waiting for them to get past these trips. Obviously, I would've waited for this person to get these trips over with. Because that's what I'm doing now. Again I wouldn't like having to wait longer, but I would've known what was going on instead of just sitting there wondering.

Thanks for the comments. In addition to the Tickling Product Review section I was hoping a "Non-Tickling Product Review" subject header could be started for those of us who order customs without tickling content (though I try to work it in). Your comments on lack of communication from content producers really resonated with me. If you are going to be in a business dealing with customers you have to treat them well. I have experienced ghosting, poor filming, lengthy delays, and new wonders like being asked to pay a fee for getting on a waiting list and even an extra charge if the model feels the custom won't sell well. But what really tipped me over the edge was this lengthy rant of 20 complaints about customers from this model on Twitter who doesn't realize this is supposed to work both ways. They have the responsibility of making this a pleasant experience for us and making a good first impression so we will want to do further business with them. I thought I finally found the ultimate professional this past month who gave me a great price and provided some extras like a Q&A aftershoot, etc.. After thanking her for the delivered custom I sent her a couple of items off of her gift registry as a thank you, but I got no thanks in return. I mean, really?
That's why I thought this topic would be a boon to everyone here. I hope the site managers will consider my request for such a Subject Heading, it could give members a heads up on what they might run into. And if anyone does find a model who is courteous, prompt, professional, and seems to give a damn please let us know!

Yeah. Like I said, I do understand that creators do a lot, and I know that I couldn't juggle the things they do. But something like having multiple trips coming up, mentioning that should be common sense. If the person mentioned after saying that they had to order new lights that they had these trips coming up, I'd have no issue with waiting and not hearing anything. I think what annoyed me the most was that this person after not saying anything me about the first trip, said nothing about the second trip they had coming after they got back from the first one. And this was after I said that I prefer to be updating if something like this comes up again. They literally had one the very next week. But I finally heard from them the other day, so we'll see what happens once they get back.

The incident where I had to wait because a model retired, that ending with me waiting about half a year for the custom. This was from 2019. I ordered in January, the shoot was set for February. But when February came, the producer messaged me saying that one of the models I requested suddenly decided that she no longer wanted to do fetish content. This was a total shocker that the producer didn't see coming. She had recently gotten married, so it's believed that the husband was the reason why she left. Which isn't that uncommon. I was offered a refund, or I could pick another model pairing from his upcoming list of shoots. I picked another pairing, they were set to come in I believe April. Well the shoot came, but producer had a total brain fart and forgot to confirm the attire that I requested. So neither of the models had them. This was the producers mistake he immediately messaged me when he realized he had make a mistake. So again, he offered me the choice of a refund or picking another pairing. The picked another pairing, they were set to come in July. The July shoot went off without a hitch, and I got a great custom. The producer even contacted me with a photo of the models in the attire right before they were set to shoot. I didn't ask for it, but he knew how long I had to wait. Plus I'm sure he was shocked that I decided to wait. I did space out my messages, but I did check in a couple times to make sure everything was still on, but he understood why I was checking. I'm sure he was shocked that I decided to wait twice. I had enough trust with this person because I'd ordered a number of customs from him, and he'd always been great at communicating with his customers.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back