• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Respect nature (*/M , noncon),soft nudity

Echoliao

It was a nice and sunny day and Henry, a boy in his 21 21th year of life was enjoying a trip into the nature, wich he was always appasionate. You can definitely tell he's a nature boy, since every week-end he goes hiking, forest, mountains, sea. Doesn't matter where.
Today after wearing his white t-shirt to reflect most of the sun rays, a pair of brown hiking pants and comfy shoes to walk even on the hardest paths, and backpack with his lunch ventured into the woods not to far from his city.
The walk took around an hour to reach his favourite spot, where there is enough shadows from the tall trees to don't suffer the warm summer weather, and there he began to eat his lunch, he took a good attention at cleaning everything but a little piece of paper fell down from his pocket without him noticing that. Not done on purpose.

Then what happened was unbelievable to someone who lived in city and was used to logic things, a pair of branches coming from the pine on his back grabbed him by his arms and lifted him 6 meters from the ground, with his back on the trunk.

Of course he was scared, none even if was the most brave person in the world wouldn't be in his situation ''Hey!! WHAT'S HAPPENING? HELP!!'' losing the ground for someone used to walk this much was an addition to his scare.
Then a voice came out from the tree, it was impossible to define if was more masculine or feminine but for sure it came from the pine.
''Young human we are sick of you pollutting this place! Look there! Enough is enough!''

Henry was even more scared but for sure realized where the voice came from, even if was unbelievable

''I don't know who you are but I cleaned everything cmon!! I always do! Put me down!'' he was doin the bycicle with his legs in the air in the attempt to get free, more a reflex thing since falling from that height coud be dangerous, not that is the first thing in his mind now, his shirt went a bit up revealing his flat tummy.

''Then what is that under your feet, human?!'' the sound of the voice was like crackling wood into a fire, while one branch full of little pine needles was goin near his tummy and brushed left and right the exposed skin section

''Oh cmon I didn't on purpose! For sure it fell due some wind and...'' eyes opened widen when he began to giggle in a cute way, a huge contrast due his appearance 'pfeahahahah NO! W- whahaht are you doing ehahahahha'' his legs still kicking the air especially now.

''No worry human, we know hot to threat your kind without hurting you, but you need some kind of punishment, or I'm not the spirit of the forest!'' another branch moved from the pine and hugging Henry put him closer to the trunk to strengthen the grip while one little needle moved around hs bellybutton.

'ehahahahhahah nohahahah but why mehehehehe I always respectehehehd you eahahahah'' due the grip now his feet where beating the trunk, a pair vine coming from the brush on the ground then coiled around his ankles, restraining them with strenght , while the end of the vines went inside his shoes to knock them down on the ground doin lever from the shoe and his sole, in the end Henry never was a gym rat so not much strenght to ger free.

''we don't know when the next human will come here, so we must punish one to teach a lesson to everyone of your kind!'' the vines then took out his black socks and glided up and down the soles that were tied one near eachother so not even possible to move one in front of the other.

''AAAAAAAA'' he yelled like a girl who just seen an huge insect, not because scared but was more a loud laugh ''NOEAHAHAHHAHA BUT THEY POLLUTEHEHEHEHD WAY MOREHEHEH THAAHAHNN MEHEHEHEHE''

The crackling wood sound was ready to this protest as the answer came immediately ''true but none is more ticklish than you little boy! Like you do your research on us we do ours on you, and you're the weakest and most ticklish than everyone! There are even girls stronger than you! Our punishment can't be this effective on them so will be a waste'' such comment was followed by another sound that to Henry appeared like a laugh, or maybe is just his imagination for being made fun like that. The vines then were tracing the wrinkles on his soles now as he was curling his toes the more she could.

'PFEHAHAHAHAH BUT THIS ISN'T FAHAHAHAIR LIKE THIS EHAHAHAH IN THE EHEHEHEND WAS AN ACCIDEEHEHEHEHEHNT CMON I CAHAHHAHAAN'T MOVE MY FEEEEEHEHEHET AHAHAHAHHA'' he felt the vine coiling around his two big toe, now his feet became definitely immobile and vulnerable to any kind of thing the spirits had in store for him.

''BOHOHOOOO this isn't fair!!'' said the spirit imitating Henry voice the better it can making the poor boy blush red ''The ticklish little boy here have only excuses excuses, we have to tickle you and there is nothing you can doabout it, in the end we're having some fun after ages!''
Clearly from the way the spirit talked it was changing from punishment to a form of fun, in the end is rare to find someone like Henry there, the vines kept gliding up and down the long soles, sometimes even glidingon the toes, while a pair from another pant were goin on his pants sides starting to pull them down little by little exposing his black shorts undies, he blushed like he was seen almost naked by someone yelling a ''NOO'' betweeen his laughters as the pants were down on the ground.

''PLEASEEHEHHE ANYTHING BUT THIS AHAHAHAHAH IN THE END PEOPLEEHEHEH WALK THESEHEHEHE PATHS LIKE MEHEHEHHE'' he contracted every muscle the more he could but the branches were way to stronger and he was too weak like the spirits said.

''AWWW what's up? We're too shy to be seen naked like this? Then you better lower your voice before someone hear you and chose to investigate don't you think?'' the branch that was holding him on the trunk then moved the little needles on his inner tighs now exposed to the fresh air, this didn't mean the sole tickling stopped, instead it became more relentless

His inner tighs were definitely one of his most ticklish spots, not everyone touch such place but when is touched...

''NOOOOAAHAHAHHA NOT THERREHEHEHEH, I'M SORRY I'M SORRY FOR POLLUTTING THEEHEHEEH WOODS BUT STAHAHHAP BEFORE SOMEONE HEAHAHAHR MEHEHEH'' he never felt so embarrassed before, having to beg .. someone like this

''oh I feel someone stomping my roots, maybe someone on your way because you're too loud! From the weight seems a company of three girls!'' the vines on his tighs then traced the perimeter of his undies like was ready to pull them down too making Henry feel even more ticklish and humiliated like they already seen him naked.

'NONONOHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASEHEHEH I SAHAHAHID I'M SORRY I BEEHHEHEG YOU, THAT WILL BE TOO HUMILIATING AHAHHAHAHAHA'' he was looking down at the vines threating his undies like with his mind he could keep them in place

The vines then glided way faster on both soles and tighs ''you're truly, truly, truly sorry little ticklish boy? Admit even you're the most ticklish of your kind, even compared to girls and we will let you go!''

'PEHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH I... I AHAHAHAHAM SORRY!!'' his voice was getting louder than before that some bird even flight away

''AAAAAND... you better hurry up they're close!'' said as the fine applied a little pressure on the sole while gliding

''AAAAHAHAHAND I'M THE MOST TICKLISH OF MY AHAHAHHAHAHA KIND AHAHAHHA NOW STAAHAHAHAHAP'' he felt definitely outplayed by this entity

''MMM I don't know.....'' say the spirits when the vine kept gliding like it was focusing on the decision.

''PLEASEHEHEHEH'' he could just beg and stand at the spirit choice whatever it will be, more worried than be seen naked than tickled now

Then the vines moved away and the branched gently put him down. He rushed to take back his missing clothes, while the spirit was laughing

''why do you laugh?'' asked Henry while catching breath ''oh nothing, is just you were utterly funny worrying about your nudity, in the end I lied about the company of girls, none is coming here!''

He felt humiliated once again for being so naive but isn't that he could think clearly in that situation.

''Oh cmon! It wasn't funny at all! You fooled me!! can I go now?''

''Oh I beg to differ ticklish boy! You may go now, but be careful to don't make any other piece of garbage fall on the ground or....''

The young boy ran away faster than light, even if for sure he couldn't resist to go into the woods again, in the end just need to be careful no?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back