• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

restraints

smiley_orchid

hmm...surfing the picture section, and there were a few pictures of girls getting tickled without being restrained in any fashion. no bondage of any sort, no one pinning them down. uhm... :wow: i can't do that. nope. not at all. :) well, it is fun when my boyfriend just kinda slowly tickles my back or something, and i have to keep still... but i never last for more than a few seconds before i go into complete spaz mode. but i always seem to prefer just being pounced on, pinned down, and getting tickled silly. :D any other restraint like rope is to the preference of my guy... i'm a fighter. :devil: so anyway, what do you think? can any of you really get tickled without trying to defend yourself, even if it is just a bunch of squirming? do you prefer restaints of any sort? just wondering...

i prefer unrestrained

as both the tickler, and the ticklee.
seems more like sharing that way.
steve

unrestrained is better

If the ticklee can take it, then I think that unrestrained tickling is more fun and somewhat more...let's say...impersonal, for lack of a better word.

:)

Restraints are pretty much a necessity for us. We've kicked one another so many times, it's a matter of safety. We've also found that we're able to relax and enjoy it more.

Ann

Tie me up, tie me down...

I LOVE bondage...the tighter and more helpless I am, all the better. I love the loss of control i am able to experience...also the firm pressure of the cuffs...the immobility, not being able to resist, just to take the merciless tickling...wow, i better stop now LOL!

Topless
:bunny:

I'd rather be pinned down...

Give me a strong pair of hands over a pair of cuffs ANYDAY! Even though I'm probably more capable of defending myself when just being pinned down, I tend to feel WAY more helpless and WAY more excited by the whole game when I'm not actually restrained by any devices (other than the 'ler that is...lol)

Maggie

Mental Bondage Rules!!!!

Pete and I use mental bondage. It is all a mindset. I know that if I fight, and trust me I do, he can hold me down in a second. I have a few spots that when he attacks them I instictively grab his wrists and try to pull him off. I always lose. :mad: ;)

To quote Pete, "Tickling is hard, but fun work".

I say, make em work. :D

Jen

Restraints

We have some restraints that we have used on me about half a dozen times that I have been tickled over the years. We have never used them on my better half. I always wanted to just once just to see what it was like to be able to move about with both hands free and tickle at my leisure. I have asked about 100 times for her to let me tie her down to the bed.

She has always said no. Her reasoning has always been that I have no problem pinning her down and tickling as much as I like, so why do I think I need restraints? The only reason I could have would be a chance at variety.

That said, I'm pretty sure the use of restraints would be a rarity, even if she allowed it.

I do have some other things about this coeducational tickle thing that do greatly appeal to me, however. I think women have a collection of curves and valleys that stay with them wherever they go. There's this one certain woman I know that it's hard for me to keep my hands to myself when she is about, even if no tickling is to take place. There are any number of places that feel just fine to put my hands.

The ticklishness raises that pleasure ten-fold. The struggle of getting her into position to tickle is a truly fun part of any tickling. What kind of play, after all, can be more fun than getting all tangled up in female and holding her in place while I tickle? Someday I might even talk her into restraints. If not, I think I can cope.

I love restraints, even if they're only symbolic. Even though the cheap luggage clips that join our cuffs together would snap if I wanted them to, I just love that "helpless" feeling. If the bonds are truly secure, all the better. My honey is kind of claustrophobic so he won't try it.

different activities for different moods. the tying up is great for the psychological tease game. holding down is great for just hot going at it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back