• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge of the Succubus Part 2 (F/m, F/f)

NightFeather

“I…I don’t know what you mean,” Jacob stammered, struggling to get free.

“Don’t lie. I can feel the fetish when I touch you just as I can feel your heartbeat. A rich boy like you surely has purchased some nice toys to feed that little desire of yours. Tell me.”

He refused, of course, denying his fetish while calling out for Buffy to come and help him. From the lack of noise coming from the other room, Dove guessed she was still in stupor.

“Yes, resist me! That way, you can be punished,” Dove inhaled deeply, “I can smell your weakness, you know. It is so sweet, so fragrant, and it will let me destroy you. Tell me, weak little boy, are you ticklish?”

Jacob’s horrified expression was absolutely delicious. He started fighting frantically kicking his legs and pulling at his bonds with all his might. Dove could see the muscles rippling on his arms and shoulders as he struggled. Nothing worked. A succubus’s strength could not be overcome.

After Jacob had worn himself out a bit, Dove slipped her hand under his shirt. Her hand quickly found his sides, fingers creeping up his ribcage. Gentle prods and pokes sent familiar sensations through the body of the helpless man.

Jacob had always hated being tickled. It made him feel weak and powerless. He clamped down on the giggles that threatened to slip from his mouth, not wanting to give Dove the satisfaction of showing how easy it was to crack his defenses.

“But you are weak and powerless,” Dove said, answering his thoughts, “You can’t even get away from me, a puny girl. How far you have fallen since high school.”

Her fingers kept moving, climbing, finding one stop after another to exploit. She ran one across the length of a rib here, wiggled a thumb between two there. It made Jacob’s body vibrate, his legs quiver.

No. Jacob was the alpha, the one in charge. That’s why he loved bondage so much. Then he was the master, the dominant one. He did whatever he wanted to his submissive and she just took it. Now he couldn’t break free, couldn’t make it stop. And worse was coming. All Jacob could do was grit his teeth and wait for the inevitable.

Finally, after drawing it out, Dove’s fingers found her target, Jacob’s fuzzy underarm. She attacked it with glee. Her sharp nails slashing across the center of the hollow, playing the tuft of hair. His reaction was predictable.

That broke Jacob’s will immediately.

“HA AHAHA AHAHAHA H AHAHA YOUUUU AH AHAHAH AHAHA STAWWAHAHAHPPP AHAHAH AHAHA AHAHAAHAHAH OUHUHUHUHUHUUTTT AHA AHAHAH GEHEHEHTT OUHUHUHUTT AHAHAHA OFFFF THEREREHEHEHE!!!”

“What, out of your armpit? Is it sensitive, is it ticklish? The sad part is we both know this isn’t not even your worst spot, but you still can’t resist it.”

She kept it up, scratching at the very center of his pit, varying her touch from light to almost painful. His body jerked as he roared with laughter, pulling pathetically at his bonds.

“Hey!” Buffy could be heard yelling from the other room, recovered at last from her stupor, “What the hell are you two doing in there! Get this damn thing off of me!”

“HA AHAA AHAHAH SHEHEHEHEHSSS AH AHAHAHA SHEEESSSSS AHAHAH TOHOHOHOHORRTURRIIINGGG AH AHAHA MEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHA!!! HE EHELLPPP AHAHA HEEELLPPP MEHEHEHEH AHAHAHAH!!”

Buffy cried out in frustration, but didn’t appear in the doorway. She was just as trapped as her boyfriend. All she could do was listen to his cries for help.

“Awe, big man! Calling for the help from a girl because another girl is bullying you! How pathetic. Still, why don’t we give her a bit of a show, hmm? Let Buffy see the ‘powerful stud’ she almost slept with.”

Dove teased, only using her index finger to tickle him, grazing the edge of her nail around the outside edge of his underarm, or scraping it over the dead center. The lighter tickles allowed his laughter to slip into a stream of giggles, easing up on his hysteria…for now.

“He ehe eheh nawwooo he ehehe Bufffff he ehe ehehe quuhuuhueottttt he ehehe quuuitttt h eheheh ittt h eheheheh Bufffyyyy he eheheheh eheh pleehehehseeee h eheheheh shehehehsss eheheh Sheehehsss craahahahzzyyyyy aha ahahah!!!”

“I can't,” Buffy yelled, the sound of her straining to push the loveseat echoing across the room, “I can’t get it off! Hang on baby! Just let me get free!”

Both of them were suffering in different ways. It fed Dove’s cravings, and made her body shiver with delight. She lost herself in the moment, enjoying the cries and pleas as much as if it had been her body that was being touched.

“Goochhieee goochie goo, little boy. Tickle, tickle, tickle! Who’s my bitch? Who’s my widdle tickle slave?”

Her fingers just kept teasing and dancing inside his hollow, scratching and stroking and drilling into the soft skin. With each touch, Jacob’s hysteria grew, his body starting to buck like a wild horse. His legs kicked the bed so hard, Dove wondered if the frame would break.

“Such a helpless boy! Tickle, tickle, tickle my play thing! Can’t get away, can’t stop laughing, can’t do anything! I told you I’d make you my bitch, Jacob, and we aren’t nearly done tonight.”

Dove kicked off her shoes and lay on the bed next to him on her side. She stretched out her leg, her foot finding Jacob’s crotch. Dove could feel his erect manhood through the thin material. She began delicately stroking that bulge, moving her foot in a circular motion.

“OOHHH!!” Jacob exclaimed as a wave of pleasure washed over him.

Then she went for the kill. All five fingers began gliding across his underarm at once, digging in and vibrating fiercely. Every inch of sensitive skin was suddenly covered with tickles. Jacob could only throw his head back and cackle wildly, almost barking like a dog.

“Baby?!” Buffy called from the other room, “No, hang on! I’m coming baby, I’m coming! Don’t let that bitch win!” From the sounds of her struggles, though, Buffy was no closer to breaking free than she had been before.

Jacob didn’t even hear her. His own laughter drowned out the sound of Buffy’s voice. He wished he couldn’t hear Dove, her tickle talk and taunts seeming to hit him just as much as her fingers. He endured it for as long as he could, suffering with each second, determined not to be powerless, to fight.

It was no use. Each twitch of Dove’s fingers made him jump and screech. Finally he just couldn’t take it anymore.

“HA AHA AHAHA AHAH THHIRRRDDDDD DRAWWRRRRR AH AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHA ITTSSSS AH AHAHAHH AHAHA ITTSSS HA AHAHAHAHAH ALLLLLLL AH AHAHAHAHAH ALLLL IIHIHIHINNNN AH AHAHAHA THHEHEHEHEH THIHIHIRRDD DRAHAHAHWWRR!”

Dove reluctantly stopped. She wanted to keep enjoying his hysterical babbles, but there would be time. If she dragged it out, played the game, the results would be more enjoyable, his suffering more terrible.

“I knew you’d break,” Dove said as she released him and got off the bed, “Weak boys like you always do. Now, let me get what I came for.”

In the third drawer, Dove found the treasures she was looking for. There were several lengths of rope, a padded pair of handcuffs and what looked like four golden bracelets. She held up the bracelets, feeling the magic radiating off of them.

“Oh dear,” she said, turning back to face Jacob, “These are highly illegal, you know. I doubt even your powerful father could shield you if the authorities found them.”

Jacob sat up in bed, still red faced and out of breath. He could only stare at Dove, his eyes widening in alarm. He said nothing.

“I’ll bet you were planning on using them on Ms. Thing out there, weren’t you? That wouldn’t have gone very well, I’m afraid. She’s definitely not into that. Really hates being helpless. Like you. Might have been a felony waiting to happen.”

“No…no…I…I wouldn’t have…it’s not…” Jacob stuttered, obviously embarrassed.

“Hmm, why don’t I just see what she thinks about it? I’ll bet Buffy will have a few interesting things to say when she sees these.”

“Wait! No, no!” Jacob yelled, moving to get off the bed, determined to stop Dove.

Not that Dove would allow that. She grabbed the bra holding Json’s arms with one hand, throwing him back to the mattress. Then using a rope from the drawer, she began tying the bra to the headboard of the bed.

Jacob tried to wiggle away, to role off of the bed, but Dawn’s knee came down firmly on his chest. She easily pinned the jock to his mattress. In minutes, she had finished her knots, anchoring Jacob in place.

“Just stay here,” she said with a smile, “Buffy and I are going to have some girl talk.”

Dove walked back to the living room, listening to Jacob yelling behind her. She had never imagined having two playthings. This was ending up more fun than she had thought it would be. So many possibilities.

And there was Buffy, still trapped underneath the loveseat. She was squeezed between it and the wall right behind her, unable to lift the heavy piece of furniture off of her legs or squirm out from under it.

“What did you do to him,” Buffy whispered “sounded like…sounded like you tortured him. How cruel are you?” The mortal woman knew Dove was unnatural by this point, but had no idea she was a succubus. All she knew was she was scared.

Dove, however, barely heard her. Her eyes were focused on Buffy’s feet, sticking out from under the loveseat. They were covered with those cute socks that only went up to her ankle, showing off her perfectly formed small feet. It was kind of like the Wicked Witch of the East after that house had fallen on her.
Dove had always had a foot fetish, though she had repressed it as much as Buffy had her bisexuality. Good girls didn’t go in for that kind of thing. But being a succubus had only intensified her desires while lowering any inhibitions she might have once had. Her need for those feet was practically overwhelming. Thoughts of Jacob slipped from her mind..

As Dove got closer to the loveseat, Buffy lost sight of her, unable to see over the back of the furniture. Scared at losing track of her enemy, all she could do was wait, wondering what this person had in store for her.

Buffy didn’t figure out where Dove was until she felt her socks being pulled off her feet.

“What…what are you…why take off my…,” Buffy stammered. She hated it when people paid any attention to her feet, didn’t like it when they just looked at them, nevermind touching them. She had only taken off her shoes because Jacob had insisted.

“So pretty,” Dove purred, “Your soles. Pink and perfect. You shouldn’t hide them. She lightly ran her fingertips over the soles, feeling the soft, almost silky, soles.

“H eh ehehe eheh nawooooo he eheheh donnttt he eheheh donn’ttt ahah tuuuuhuhuhuhuhu hehehe mehehehe,” Buffy giggled at the first contact, taken by surprise.

“That’s it, precious,” Dove said softly, “Laugh for me, laugh for mommy.” She used only her fingertips, keeping Buffy’s giggles light, almost melodic. She was teasing not only Buffy, but herself. Dawn wanted more, both of those feet and Buffy’s laughter, but she forced herself to take it slow. She wanted to savor this.

Buffy didn’t want to comply. She wanted to hold out, to not submit to Dove’s almost hypnotic taunts. But her feet were just too ticklish. Any touch there was torture. Her face cracking into a huge grin at first touch, she held out for all of two minutes before the giggles building in her belly burst out again.

“Ah aahah ahahahaha grrnrnrnrn h ahaha ahah snort hahah ahh nawwtt ha ahahah nawttt ahahah feetttt ah ahahahah stawwppp HA ahah AHAHAH itts ah ahahahhah H ahah cruhuhuhuellllll ahahahahaha ahahh!!!”

Dove was kneeling down right next to those precious feet, hidden from Buffy’s view by the loveseat. She was absolutely entranced by those feet now. Nothing could have taken her attention away. Unable to help herself, Dove gave in to her desires. Her fingers moved faster, scraping the skin with her sharp nails.

Buffy just couldn’t handle it. She tried, she tried, she tried, but it was too much.

“H AHAH AAHAHAH NNGRHRHR AH AHAHAHHAHA PLEHEHEHESSEEEE H AHAHAH I’LLLL AHAHAHA AHAH I’LLL HAHAHAH DUHUHUHUHU ANNYYTHHINNGGG HAH AHAHH JUHUHUSSTTTT NAWOOOOO AHAHAHA FEEHEHEHETTT AHAHAHAH NAWOOOO FEHEHEHETTTT!!!”

Buffy felt a wave of humiliation crash over her, worse than being topless. How easily she was reduced by a few flicks on the bottoms of her feet. She wanted to fight this strange woman, who had broken into Jacob’s house and tortured him in his own bed. instead she was begging for mercy, pleading with her assailant. It was crushing.

Buffy had been tickled on her feet before, and it always destroyed her. Her friends in high school, jealous of her good looks and popularity, had known just how to bring her down a notch when Buffy let it get to her head. They had been friends though, never taking it too far. Now she was under the control of a woman who had no good will for her.

Dove barely noticed what her victim was feeling. She focused on Buffy’s arches, using her index fingers to scratch at key places along the delicate curve. The skin felt like butter underneath her fingertips, softer than soft. Buffy’s laughter was so beautiful, a treasure to be savored. It spiked at every twitch of Dove’s nails. She seriously considered giving up on Jacob and just torturing this one. It would be more fun.

But maybe she could have both.

“Anything?” she taunted, her voice carrying over the frantic laughter, “Help me. Help me teach Jacob a lesson. Help me punish him! Trust me, he deserves it! Together we can make him pay!”

Betray Jacob? Help this horrible, horrible woman torture the man she thought she almost loved? How could she possibly do something that horrible? Still, Buffy was tempted. She truly would do almost anything if it made the tickling on her helpless feet stop.

“HA AHAHA AHAH N NNRGRRGG SNORT HA NAWWOOOOO AHA AHAHAHA NOOOOOOO AAHAHHAHAHA DOHOHONNTTT HAHA AHAHAHAHAH DOHOONNTT HAHAHAHA MAAKAAKKEEHEHEHE AHAHAH MEHEHEHE!! HA AHAH!!

Buffy wanted to resist, knew any decent human being would. But the tickling was driving her crazy. She could feel her willpower breaking. Buffy didn’t know how long she could hold out.

“Awe, baby. Trust me, it’ll be fun. And I will certainly reward you for the effort. Dove leaned down and gave a kiss on the center of Buffy’s left sole, sending a shiver down the blonde’s spine.

“HA AH AHAHAHA NAEO OOOHHHH AH AHAHAHAH WOHOHONNTTTTT AH AHAHHAHA NAWWTTT AHAHAHAH MEHEHEHEHENNNNN HAHAHAHA NAWTTTT MEAHEHEHEHENNNNN AHAHAH AHAH DOHOHONNTTTT HA AHAHAHAH DOHOHOHONNTTT AH AHAHAHAHH MAAAAKKEHEHEHEH AHAHAH MEHEHEHEH!!”

“Don’t make you? What if I do this?” Dove started digging her fingers underneath Buffy’s toes, scraping down the stems to the balls of her feet, “Will this make you help me?”

Buffy’s body jolted as if she had been hit by lightning, her legs even forcing the loveseat off the ground a few inches. It was a brutal sensation, one that quickly forced tears from the blonde’s eyes.

“NAWWOWOWOWO AH AHAHAH HAHAH NAWWTT AHAH AHAHAH GRRNNNN SNORT HA AHAHAHAHAH NAWWTTTT THEHEHREREEEE H AHAHAHAH CRUHUHUHULLLL AHAHAHAH YOUHUHUHURRR HA AHAHAH CRUHUHUHULLEEE AH AHAHAAHAH!!!”

“Of course I am,” Dove replied, using a simple spell to keep Buffy from clenching her toes, “But I can be cruel to you or cruel to Jacob. Which one should it be? Say yes, just say yes, and I’ll stop and we can be cruel to him together.”

Buffy just couldn’t stop laughing. Unable to clench her toes, their vulnerable sides and webbing were being mercilessly exploited. The thought of hurting Jacob (and she was sure Dove meant to harm him somehow) broke her heart, the torment of having her feet tickled was too much. The tears were now streaming down her face, smearing her makeup.

She was about to say ‘yes’ just to make the agony stop, no matter what the consequences.

“No, Buffy don’t! She’s a succubus! She’s a succubus!” A voice yelled from the doorway. It was Jacob.

He had finally managed to free his hands. And while he struggled, he had pieced together from the various clues and his remedial demonology class what Dove must be.

“You’ll be bound to whatever promise you make! It’s part of the demon magic. It doesn’t matter what you intend. Whatever you do, don’t say yes!”

“HA AH AHAHAH CAAHAHAHNNTTTTTT HA AHAHAH AHAH CAHAHAHNNTTTTT HOHHHOOLLDDDD AHAAHAH OUUHUHUTTTTT HA AHA AHAH TIHIHIHCCKLLEESSS AH AHAHAH SOHOHOHOHO MUUHUHUHCCHCHCH AHAHAHAH SOHOHOHOEEYYYY AHA AHAHA JAAHAHACOOOOOBBBB AHAHAHAH NAHAHTTTTT TOHOHOHOSSS AHAHAHAHA!!!!”

Jacob made some quick calculations. Evan now that he was free, he knew he couldn’t stop Dove from torturing Buffy. She was a demon after all. Any attempt would just go badly for him. And Buffy wouldn’t be able to hold out for much longer. Then both of them would be trying to tickle him,

And that wouldn’t be the worst part. The worst part was that dawn certainly intended to make him cum. Every boy was taught from puberty the dangers of cumming for a succubus. It put you under their control, gave them power over you. It was undoubtedly what Dove had meant when she said she’d make him her bitch. Jacob knew he couldn’t allow that to happen, but there was no way he could hold off both women.

Being essentially a selfish prick, the choice for Jacob was easy. He started running for the door.

Through her tears, Buffy could see Jacob’s head above the loveseat streaking across the room. Despite her hysteria, her heart broke.

“HA AHA AHAHAHAH ANWWOOOOO AH AHAHHH JAAHAHAHCCOHOHOBBB AH AHAHAHAH NAWOOOO AHAHAH AHH HEHEHELLLPPPPP AHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHLLLPPP AHAHAH MEHEHEHE!!!! PLHEHEHEHEHSSEEEE!!!!”

Dove sighed. Damn it. She let go of Buffy’s feet and stood up. She couldn’t let Jacob get away, even if it meant giving up Buffy’s feet for a minute. And she had been so close to breaking!

Jacob had trouble getting the front door open. Somehow the deadbolt had locked (more demon magic) and he had to fumble with it for a minute to get it turned. That was all it took for Dove to catch up with him.

She grabbed Jacob with one arm and carried him kicking and screaming (not for the first or last time) back to the center of the room. With the other hand, she lifted the loveseat off of Buffy and placed it down several feet away. Jacob was then dropped firmly on one of the cushions.

Before he could even try and get up, Dove grabbed one of his legs and clicked a golden circle from his dresser drawer around Jacob’s ankle.

The golden bracelets. They were Movement Inhibitors, magical devices created by the military to bind creatures so strong they could have ripped the strongest steel like tissue. Once placed on an arm or leg, that limb became completely immoble. No amount of muscle could make it move. They were highly illegal. Only a rich boy with family connections like Jacob could hope to get their hands on them.

“Buffy, help me! Get this thing off me!” Jacob cried. He could stand up, but his foot might as well have been caught in a bear trap.

Buffy stood up, wiping the mess from her face. She could only stare at Jacob, a look of shock on her face. He had been trying to desert her, to leave her to the mercy of a succubus. Now he was asking for her help. She was stunned at his hypocrisy.

“No, no it wasn’t like that!” Jacob said, reading her face, “I was going to find someone. The police! They have special forces just to combat demons! I would have brought back help!”

A silence hung over the room. No one spoke for a second, no one breathed. All eyes were on Buffy, waiting.

“Buffy,” Dove said at last, pulling the other three bracelets from her pocket, “These are his. Jacob was going to use them on you. Tonight.”

Jacob, of course protesting, denying everything. Even Buffy shook her head.

“You’re a demon. I expect you to try and deceive me.”

“Let me show you,” Dove said, gently taking Buffy’s hand. Then she grabbed Jacob’s arm. Immediately, all three were struck by an intense vision.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back