• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenged at tickle cottage FF/M

TicklishGeordie

This is a follow up from my previous story “a night at tickle cottage” and the revenge of two evil ticklers. This story will be quite a short one as I don’t know what happened in the build up as it took me quite by surprise

I described rach in the last story so I will describe the second tickler Stacey, she’s quite a short girl , curvy with blonde hair. Small wide feet and semi ticklish. Nothing compared to rach.

It was the day after the last story took place and I was lying chilling on the floor, lying on my front with my legs apart, when the next thing I know the two girls are lying on a leg each , I tried to wriggle out but I was unable to. “Time for revenge” rach said . I instantly knew what was happening , my heart racing , I’m usually a ler as I’m so ticklish in every spot imaginable. I can remember begging and pleading for them not to tickle… it didn’t work

I was wearing a tshirt of some sort (can’t remember what kind) a pair of adidas shorts and a pair of black ankle socks . Instantly the two girls started tickling my socked feet and I burst into laughter begging for them to stop and that’s when I felt my socks coming off , I couldn’t tell you what that felt like , I felt so weak and vulnerable I begged and I begged but once again the tickling began and I was dying with laughter “not nice this is it” rach said . I remember apologising and begging until they finally took pitty on me , I was red in the face and just lay on the floor in silence for a good few minutes after

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back