• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reverend Carter taught a lesson! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Martin was angry with Reverend Carter the Roman Catholic priest who kept making appointments for a massage but then cancelling but too late for another client to replace him so costing Martin financially so he suggested I might replace him and at the vicarage with a threat and I agreed I would attend the next 'Evensong' at St. Edwards and in the congregation decide if I would or not and Martin said I being under no obligation! Anyway the following Sunday evening I attended the church service and saw the vicar and 6' in his 30's dark brown hair and eyes he appealing and I noted and of interest to me large feet in shiny lace up Oxford shoes. I waited after the service and congregation gone and went to the vestry where Reverend Carter was preparing to lock up and leave!

"Reverend Carter or John I'm Clark a friend of Martin and I believe you arranged a massage with him last week but as you seem to do cancelled so he busy suggested I give you a massage in your home so you don't have to travel and before you say you don't want one, it's not an option as he has told me you enjoy extras which would damage your public reputation, certainly with your parishoners but you'd be likely excommunicated! So lock up the church as we are going to the vicarage!"

He having no choice locked the church and we both soon in his bedroom stripped to his briefs and socks with shoes back on his feet and laced up and he secured to the bed on his stomach as told him I knew he liked a teasing spanking or slap n' tickle and noticed him squirming saying this and then gagged and blindfold him which made him nervous and moan but more muffled response as I told him how Martin had told me that he enjoyed light bondage and a little spank but his feet a no go zone being hyper-sensitive but my job was to teach him a lesson and it would be a ticklish one and entirely focused on his feet! In my small black backpack various tickle tools he'd be subjected to enduring for my sadistic amusement punishing him!

"Nice shoes John and reading on the leather soles size 46 so a decent size 12's and have to tell you feet are my thing so when Martin told me about you hating yours played, messed and toyed with the temptation irresistible! I'm a 'Tickle-Top' so love tickling men with ticklish feet and experienced so talented in the art of tickling and rendering even the toughest as they believed themselves being completely hysterical enjoying torture tickling their feet as you will be discovering when I begin really teasing and tormenting your bare feet later as first your socked feet as the night is young and you're going nowhere, well actually straight into ticklish hell and seeing you and hearing you suffer the torment being my kind of heaven! If you knew what I plan to do with your super sensitive feet but I like suprises, you will be screaming as I tickle you senseless being in complete control and utilising my dominance over you Reverend, doing demonic and devilish things to these upturned soles and toes!"

Saying this unlacing both shoes on large feet secured together so robbing him of protection and unlaced and slipped off faced both large feet in thin black nylon socks and feet that were warm and smelling like feet! I leaned close to them and sniffed them and told him in socks they appealing to me having a rich n' sweaty aroma that was pretty intoxicating and hearing him moan glad he found my action sleazy as it was just the beginning of a long night raping his virgin feet! I taunted him running a q-tip the length of each socked sole which immediately tickled him! So replaced by my fingers slowly stroking the socked soles of each foot up and down, up and down, and up and down, tickling him like crazy. The Reverend laughing helplessly and moaning seeming to be pleading for me to stop so responded I'd only just started hearing a greater moan from him making me smile! Fiendishly whispering in his ear that I was going to tickle torture him until he couldn't take it and then continue just for the fun of it!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" all the involuntary response wanted and needed I told him!

I continued stroking the socked soles like crazy and really pressing into his sweaty soles and toes as he sweated more and more while laughing loudly and then I freaked him out as he felt the sensation of my tongue licking all over the arches and sides of his feet and my hungrily sucking the sweat out of his socked toes! I loving the taste so he hearing "Mmmmmmmm!" which really got to him as his feet hideously licklish even socked and hating the sickening oral attention to his socked feet! He dissolved into a howled fenzy as I activated the soni care - electric toothbrush and ran the revolving bristles up and down the soles of his socked feet, really driving him nuts! I tickled his feet relentlessly more and more driving him berserk! Clearly John was feeling mortified and completely humiliated, vulnerable and helpless! Feeling so awkward with my sucking on his socked toes hungrily and making him know his foot stink very appealing to me! The quill end of the feather drawn slowly the length of each sole having John in agony!

"Reverend Carter you really are ticklish all over your feet and in socks worn all day hot n' sweaty feet so more senstive and nylon sticking to your feet like a second skin, my playing with your feet is unbearable isn't it, teasing, taunting and tormenting you maddeningly and hearing your gasps as I lick your raunchy smelling and ripe tasting socked feet and nibble your socked toes, it's hellish sensations sensed by you right, love feeling your toes wiggling in my mouth as lightly stroking these soles simultaneously! Driving you all the crazier your feet being tickle and lickle tortured! Let's peel these socks off now slowly so you feel the cool air on them both increasing your sense of helplessness and vulnerability perfectly and Mmmm two feet so smooth n' soft and yes that's it wiggle your toes, clench and splay them for me!"

I lightly danced my fingers up and down John's soles, spidering my fingers across the size 12 soles of both feet and smiling as involuntarily he desperately tried to pull his feet free to escape the tickles but impossible so instead thrashed about on the bed frustrated by my fingers lightly stroking over the soles of his now newly bared feet and started playing with his frantically, wiggling toes then employed the use of the feather but noe the soft tendril end and stroking up n' down his soles and under his toes and his bursting into laughter at its touch! Delivering a deliberately maddening tickle and with the quill end drawing figure 8's on his soles and then stroking the feather end under and in between each of his toes! Suffering horribly for my pleasure and powerless to stop it all from happening! The quill of the feather dancing across both soles of his bare feet, caressing his feet tortuously and the tendrils then sliding in between his toes!

A tongue bath in order I enjoyed an oral feasting on his feet! My thorough oral ministrations are intense and drive my male victims demented and the Reverend Carter no exception and told him he already proving so much fun to tickle and lickle that his ticklish and licklish fate sealed as he would not be visiting Martin anymore as his feet, now being my feet and I would not be sharing them regularly with anyone, my feet to tickle, to tickle, to torment and tease! Sunday nights after the evening service would be nights of 'Foot Lust' for me so he best psyche himself up for entertaining me with his feet and always wearing black nylon socks so his feet smelling and tasting like feet!

My tongue slid along the soles of his feet very slowly and sensuously but for him tortuously, licking the soles and under and in between each if his toes and then sucking on each toe individually as it proved ticklish-licklish hell for him and paused doing it on and off and continued loving the fact a sensation he positively loathed and still does now after meeting three times to dat since and again a fourth tomorrow! Licking and sucking his toes drives Reverend Carter ballistic! In ticklish, licklish hysteria his moans and muffled pleas for me to stop are ignored!

Taking his toes in my mouth and sucking on them harder and my tongue slipping in between them as they wiggle helplessly as he endures his feet subjected to the worst tickling sensations imaginable! Saliva lubed his soles reacting instantly to the small paintbush bristles swirling over his soles and under his toes and sliding in between them all at random and seeing them clench and splay as he's uncontrollably reacting to his ticklishness being fully exploited, his greatest weakness being used against him! Often replaced by the spinning bristles of the sonicare driving John hysterical in moments and especially focussing on his arches and compared with fingers and feather even paintbrush, the revolving bristles of the oscilating sonicare totally tortuously tormenting! Spinning the bristles in little circles right in the center of both arches, he emited a very unmanly shriek!

"NONONNONONOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOT THEHEHEHEHERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Tormenting his toes with the bristles really gets to him as he writhes and thrashes around on his bed and making himself so including his feet all the more sweaty, salty and delicious! A divine meal, heaven sent I tease him prior to orally seducing his licklish-ticklish feet again! Not all tickles and lickles done deliberately as being so mega sensitive gently massaging his feet gets a reaction but I love feeling his feet up as it makes it so clear who has control and is in control of his feet and relishes in having this power and forcing his laughter up to a higher pitch than his masculine ego would care to admit. I scrubbing all of his toes relentlessly then oiling them with a colourless, tasteless liquid invented in Japan!

"Feet desensitise with non-stop tickling John so coating your feet in this and rubbing it into your feet will make them highly sensitive and embarrassingly ticklish, reacting to anyone's warm hands on your feet!" I taunted him taking my time massaging the oil into his warm n' sweaty soles and toes!

At a recent session I invited a friend Anton to join me in tickle and lickle torturing him! I wanted the thousands of nerves awakened simultaneously on his feet and proving destructively ticklish for him which amused us both equally! Oiled my fingers slid over and in between all of the Reverend's toes so evily and even rubbing his soles and he immediately reactive! I then applied the sonicare and ran the electric toothbrush oscilating head minus the brush attachment up n' down the soles of his bare feet! Up n' down his soles and then attacked his toes having switched it to the highest setting and enjoyed myself immensely subjecting Reverend Carter to tickle torture extreme making him laugh like a maniac!

"Your feet all slippery Reverend and each tickle tool slides over your soles, under and in between your toes easier! It tickles more as makes your feet much more sensitive, magnifies their ticklishness which is major anyway but makes it even more fun for me as your 'Tickler' to enjoy as my 'Ticklees' like you are all horribly ticklish but you rate being one in the 'Highest Level' bracket so feet I will be enjoying weekly seeing you thrash about on this bed as various tickle tools glide smoothly over each slick bare foot and both feet feasted on by me and knowing how weakened and emasculated you feel being an alpha-male type albeit with a kink for another man to spank you but you will need to keep appointments with Martin for that as with me no slap n' tickle, just tickle and with a Capital T!"

I then enjoyed massaging his feet and orally feasted on them which tickled and lickled him to my complete satisfaction and his utter frustration and spent the night with his feet as an insomniac subjecting him to sleep deprivation and he only having himself to blame for having two such tasty, ticklish and licklish feet which smelled so awesome, impossible for a 'Tickler' to ignore and resist!

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back