• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Review of "Medieval Torture Devices" (PV)

Rockauthor

TMF Master
I believe Paradise Vision claims that this is their best-selling video, but I hate to tell ya - I wasn't impressed. It does have its moments though. If you like mature woman as ticklees then you'll enjoy the first segment which features Renee ( a PV regular). In this scenerio, Renee visits her neighbor (a handsome younger man) who is in his garage working on this "medieval torture device" which is a bench with a set of stocks at the end. The young man asks Renee to test it out, and of 'course she does. Once he has her tied, he reveals to her that he had always fantasized about tickling her. Renee is a very, very ticklish person - no faking involved here. Renee is tickled on her stockinged feet and bare feet. She wiggles her feet vehemently and curls her toes, but there is a lot of foot-worship in this segment - you know, sniffing, licking, that kind of thing - Yuck! But if that happens to be your cup of tea than to each his own. The upperbody tickling in this segment is even better. Renee is really ticklish in her ribs and around her waist. You won't be dissapointed there.

Next is a segment featuring the faceless, but EXTREMELY TICKLISH Gabrielle. Now Gabrielle is usually a great ticklee in her segments, but this one involved her being tickled in a Jacuzzi in various shots and positions. The tickler must have been her boyfriend or something because the sement was more teasing and foot-worship than tickling. And when I buy a tickling video I expect to see tickling and nothing more. But again, if you are in to that stuff, that's ok. Although, there were a few premium reactions of the TERIBLY TICKLISH Gabrielle, but in my opinion, the scene dragged and it wasn't very entertaining.

Finally, there's Jenny. She is a very cute, raven-haired girl with pretty feet. Jenny is buried in the sand and gets her bare feet tickled by a passer-byer. In my opinion, this girl was not very ticklish. Although her laughter is cute, she seemed to be enjoying it more than actually being tortured by it. Jenny was kind of a letdown.

So to sum it up, this is not one of Paradise Vision's better videos. The best part of it was at the beginning with the mature ticklee Renee. It runs close to an hour and there are some preview clips at the end.

Rockauthor

Have you seen a video from Paradise Visions called Cop Kitchy Koo. I am very interested in this video and would like to see if anyone has seen it. I am torn between Cop Kitchy Koo and Spy Interrigation because both seem to have great foot tickling.

Anyway, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

thedude

Hey rockauthor. I have a question. Why all of a sudden out of the blue did you start reveiwing PV videos like a madman? And hugely long reviews that took a lot of your time. First, until now I have never seen you review any videos. Second, I haven't seen ya review any from any other company other then PV. What gives? Nothing wrong with it I guess, just seems really odd to me.

dodger...

Wow! How do I respond to that? Well...I've recently saved enough money to finally by some new tickling videos. I bought and also rented some California Star, Prestige, and Consensual Touch titles in the past, but I have long since traded or sold them and I don't really remember that much to make a review on them. Paradise Vision caught my attention because, IMO, they are the one video company that makes a true effort to produce the most popular tickling fantasies (babysitter, superheroines, buried in the sand, etc.). I decided to take the time to post some reviews becuase, one, I'm on vacation right now, and two, it's just another opportunity to make a contribution to all my good friends in the on-line tickling community. Well, I hope I've answered your question to your satisfaction, dodger.

Peace,
Rockauthor

I have to diasagree about Jenny being kind of a letdown...I agree it's all subjective anyway, but for my money, Jenny is a freakin' bombshell of a woman. Drop-dead gorgeous with perfect and extremely ticklish feet.

One big problem I have with PV is this Renee person. I think she is old, ugly, and not that sexy. She does nothing for me, but it seems that PV is totally in love with this chick. In one way or another, they seem to squeeze her into all of their more recent videos. She sucks:mad: :mad:

talons, i dont know if you knew this already or not, but the reason Renee is in a vast majority of PV's videos is because she in fact is the mother of the producer (Gabrielle) and one of their freuquently used models Gia. I have to agree with you on the fact that PV totally overuses Renee....but, the idea of a daughter tickling her own mother really intrigues me and i have yet to wise up and buy a video like this. so if anyone can give me a review on PV's "Family Bonding" or MTP's "Ivy Tickle Her Mother" i would greatly appreciate it. I plan to buy one of the two in the very near future (after I get some Christmas cash;) ) so i'm trying to decide which one i should get first. any suggestions?

:cry1: :scared: :evilha: :manicd:

ask and you shall receive

I've heard that people are always demanding more and more of Renee when they order PV videos. Is she overused? Eh, maybe a bit. (I like her.) But if people want more, they're giving what they want.

Hey tikler 22,

I have Ivy tickles her mother. Its a good tape. She drives her mother crazy. Her mother's name is Robin. She cant stand her toes being tickled. She never screams in the video, but she laughs and begs alot.
I liked it.
I just ordered The Contest from PV. Anyone seen it?:)

het hootus thanks! :) , i might have to check that one out. and about your question, I have the Contest and it is an amazing video in my opinion. you can find extensive reviews somewhere on this section but you might have to go back a few pages.

thanks tklr22, cant wait to see the contest now. I'll look back for the reviews of it. Later.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back