• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ring Divas wrestling (f/f, m/f)

omnifeller

TMF Master
This may not be technically mainstream, but there is some pretty hot foot and stomach tickling in this fight...

youtube.com/watch?v=UY96jgzd1JE

Also, here's some nice photos for you to goggle at-

youtube.com/watch?v=FaSYOeb8M3s
youtube.com/watch?v=J8xGATfIVXc&feature=related
youtube.com/watch?v=Gr4KJjmURAg&feature=related

http://www. dailymotion.com/video/xd16vy_socalvshazel-ticklematch_sport
Heres a link to another match. Just remove the space after you paste.

That So Cal Val vs. Hazel match was really fun to watch! I know there's one out there where Val gets it as good as she gave it here, but so far no luck.
Nice find and thanks!

Thanks for sharing. I was a bit disappointed. Not sure why though. Could have been the awful commentary.

Ringdivas again

Hello all...I've started posting on the RingDivas chat board just to get the tickle wrestling stuff out there again...I'm sure if some of you would email or post as well, we could get them to make some new matches. I personally like their older matches that started out as an actual wrestling match before tickling came into the match and eventually led to a submission. If enough of us show interest, I'm pretty certain they would revisit the idea of making matches available for purchase again. In case you need the link to the site...it's

www.ringdivas.com

Thanks,
Pips

Sorry to bump this again

Hello all...

I'm sorry to be bumping this thread, but I feel like it's the only way to try to get something started with RindDivas again. I reached out to Dezco from RingDivas via email and here's what I sent and his (or her) response.

Hi Dezco...

It's been quite some time since I've emailed you, so i thought I'd give this another chance. It's been quite some time since you've had any tickle matches and was wondering if you could put another one out there...maybe during a PPV. As I recall the early tickle matches with So Cal and Hazel and a referee fared better than the latest releases from a couple of years ago. Is there any chance we can see those again? Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to send in for a custom shoot, I just don't have the money to submit a script and have one made. I can try to promote it again with the tickling community as I have in the past. Could you please try to give it another shot? Thank you for your consideration...Have a wonderful upcoming holiday season.

"Thank you very much for your inquiry. We are always happy to re-visit a product if there is demand for it. Please feel free to promote the idea on the boards and if we get enough feedback we would be happy to consider filming."

Thanks again, Dezco
www.RingDivas.com

Now I know from dealing with them in the past, if enough of us email and request tickle wrestling matches, they WILL produce them. Unfortunately, we don't all agree on what we want to see, apparently some liked the commentary, others hated it, some liked having a ref...others hated it. But one thing that is never in question is the video quality and the beauty of the wrestlers.

It's been a couple of years since they've produced anything...I think now would be a good time to start requesting some matches. If we work together, I'm sure they will produce some matches that all of us will enjoy. Thanks in advance for any help any of you can provide. :)

It'd be great if he got Lacey Von Erich in one of the videos since she just did one of those custom scenes. That one would probably some money

They recently are promoting some POV thing where it simulates you wrestling Lacey Von Erich. They should do one like that where you tickle wrestle the girls, especially Lacey. That girl is smoking hot and she wrestles barefoot

Let the email campaign begin

Did you guys email them? They are pretty responsive to their fans. Like I said, if enough people email them with requests...they may make it happen without having to push for a $500 custom match.

Thanks, Pips

I would presume that at least you people can recognise a fake tickling...

anyone email them to request that Lacey Von Erich be tickled...or any of their divas for that matter?

There is a new tickling match out. It is one of those private sessions matches. I am downloading it now as I type this so I don't know how it is yet. It is with Destiny I think. Perhaps if this sells well or gets good reviews Lacey will be in one.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back