• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ROAD TRIP TO Oklahoma

stloldg

My wife and I are planning a road trip to Oklahoma to see the sites and to have a couple of drinks. But, i have one problem.

WHAT THE HELL CAN YOU DO IN OKLAHOMA. don't need to see a truck and tracker pulls, nor do i want to see broke back mountain. So what is there to do any ideals? :veryhappy :wub:

you can visit TAmia..... but plan a road trip to west virginia also. lol

isabeau

:Grrr: OMG....you did NOT just ask what there is to do in Oklahoma!!! We do not just have tractor pulls and rodeos. There are some great restaraunts and stuff to do too...lol.

Tamia78 said:
:Grrr: OMG....you did NOT just ask what there is to do in Oklahoma!!! We do not just have tractor pulls and rodeos. There are some great restaraunts and stuff to do too...lol.

:imouttahe ok, tell me where someone can go there for a night of dancing, music, drinks and meals. and i don't mean hog calling.

Ya know...I could call you a bad name right now.....but I won't..... :cool2:

WE DO NOT HAVE HOG CALLING HERE....well, at least in the city. Maybe in the rural areas, I dunno....I try not to go there too often.

We have all kinds of places that you can eat, go dancing, have drinks and listen to some great music, and not just country music either.

*sigh* even after you make fun of my home state....I still would be your tour guide. :rotate:

Tamia78 said:
Ya know...I could call you a bad name right now.....but I won't..... :cool2:

WE DO NOT HAVE HOG CALLING HERE....well, at least in the city. Maybe in the rural areas, I dunno....I try not to go there too often.

We have all kinds of places that you can eat, go dancing, have drinks and listen to some great music, and not just country music either.

*sigh* even after you make fun of my home state....I still would be your tour guide. :rotate:

i'm sorry for making fun of your home state, i been in OK once doing about 80 and miss the whole town. We would be honor to have you as a guide, we listen to all music from hip hop - jazz, open to all food, and well you know about the drinking i have to cut down a lot but i can drink club soda. we want to make a weekend of it so if you can truly show up around we will come, if not, than we just spend our money on Ram tickets for the season.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back