• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rosa Diaz vs Cat Woman Lesbian Wrestling (F/f)

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
Officer Diaz, of Brooklyn 99, has fallen afoul of Cat woman whilst investigating a spate of kidnappings of hot female celebrities in the area.

Diaz is tough, but she has no chance vs Cat Woman's magic powers. She is soon over powered and stripped, before Cat Woman decides to have some fun wrestling naked with her.

To her horror, Diaz realises that she's enjoying it...

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Slowly ploughing through the 2k giveaway pics. Tried simple colouring for this, which was a lot quicker, and I think looks better. I'll try this going forwards.

Not sure on next pic. Might be Diaz and Santiago strapped naked into gyno chairs and tickled by 2 hot babes. Or maybe the tickle octopus pic...

*****************************************************************************************

Still giveaway pics left. Just slot your hot celeb choice into a scenario below and pm me.

1. Hot babe suspended while given enema. 2 hot babes tickle her (FF/f).

2. Hot babe fighting to rescue naked babe in bondage, fighting 10 villains (No tickling, but cool scene) (10F,f,f).

3. Hot babe in strait jacket getting feet heating and smacked by bitch in uniform (F/f)

7. Hot babe spread naked licked to death by 7 dogs. (7 dogs/f)

8. Hot babe spread naked licked by 3 dogs and hot babe tickler (F 3 dogs/f)

11. Hot babe on bench tickled to death by 9 hot babes (9F/f)

12. Mind control - woman tickles herself to death, aided by 3 guards in uniform (FFFf/f)

15. Hot babe wrestled and tickled by 6 hot babes (6F/f)

16. Hot babe in machine, surrounded by 4 hot babes and loads of masked guards (machine/f, 4 hot babes gloating)

17. 2 hot babes in 69 position forced to tickle f*** each other by machine (machine/f/f)

18. 50' tall woman tickled to death by 2 costumed babes as city burns behind her (FF/f)

19. hot babe straddling other hot babe both tickle f***** on same machine. (Machine/ff)

Attachments

• 4 Diaz vs Cat Woman jpeg.jpg
    4 Diaz vs Cat Woman jpeg.jpg
    711.9 KB · Views: 305
I can see Catwoman keeping Officer Diaz as a trophy, always trussed up and, after a good bout of tickling, more wrestling just to remind her who's top cat.

Diaz definitely getting more tickling from Cat Woman in a future pic. Currently working on the octopi pic. Then there's 2 babes in gyno chairs, 3 Gotham babes in machines, then 3 variations of 6 babes tickling one babe. Order tbd. And a Kate Bishop ad Yelena commission to complete. A lot to catch up on after my illness.

This is awesome. I love the indignance on Diaz's face. Another pic showing ticklish submission would be the icing on the cake!

R

Diaz definitely getting more tickling from Cat Woman in a future pic. Currently working on the octopi pic. Then there's 2 babes in gyno chairs, 3 Gotham babes in machines, then 3 variations of 6 babes tickling one babe. Order tbd. And a Kate Bishop ad Yelena commission to complete. A lot to catch up on after my illness.

As one of those eagerly awaiting their choice, I do hope you won't push yourself too hard after your illness as we would rather wait and see you healthy, then exhaust yourself and get sick again.

Thanks a lot folks.

Not ill now. Just slow, and working on some new commissions. Kate Bishop one just finished!

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back