• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sabotage!

marzbarz

TMF Expert
I got a new video game called Raving Rabbids TV Party for Christmas. Today I invited my friends over to play it. On some of the games, if you're playing with multiple players, you need to play one at a time. At one point in those games, there's this thing called "Sabotage" where you can try and ruin them for a certain amount of time during their turn. Mostly during racing games, or games where you have to steer. Well, Manny, and Jack came, and they're REALLY good at video games. Between each game though, all three of us were on the couch, me in the middle, and Manny would tickle me. So he made up this thing, whenever he wasn't playing with me. There is a dancing game, where you need to copy the moves of a guy on the screen, and it's easier to stand up when playing it. Throughout the game, he would try and "sabotage" me and try and help Jack win by tickling me everywhere! It was so FUN. He really caught me by surprise a few times, under the arms. :D Well, whenever it was his turn, and Jack was the one doing the Sabotage on the game, I would tickle Manny in the ribs or under his arms and sides, and we would yell, "SABOTAGE!". I thought it was a great idea. I even found a new weak spot. At one point, he wasn't paying attention at all, and I clawed my nails lightly on his tummy, and he JUMPED and wiggled! Of course, I still had a hard time making him laugh, but he smiled big, and it was funny no matter what. :D I tried it on Jack too, but surprisingly, he zones it out pretty well. Except for his knees though. ;D

You guys might want to try it with your tickle buddies, if you have the game. I thought I'd share this cool idea. And it was REALLY fun for all of us. :)

We got that game for the Wii for Christmas. It is truly a fun game and could be even more fun by attempting the tricks you have mentioned. I just pray I don't get a controller shaped bruise on my forehead for my efforts :p

Very cute post :bunny: Sounds like a great game.

I wish I was coordinated enough to play video games. Sadly though, my 4 year old is better at the Wii than I am. I don't need sabotage to suck any worse than I already do... :jester:

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back