• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Safeword Expired, the time I was tricked! (fffm/m) Part 5

FeatherFeet

3rd Level Red Feather
Part 5:

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA COME ON GUYS, GIVE ME A BREAHAHAHAHAK HAHAHAHAHA!” I begged as Jacki and Clarissa’s feathers trailed in a straight line up and down my soles. It was 10:15.
“Alright, alright,” Jacki said as she stopped.
“Fine, we’ve been going awhile anyway.” She said pulling the feather away. “These feathers are still mighty tickly on you aren’t they little bro? Not quite as bad as when me and mom used to get you when you were little…but still pretty bad!”
“His feet were much smaller then!” Kevin pointed out.
“That’s right,” Clarissa’s voice turned into a baby voice. “So all these widdle tickle nerves were stuffed into such a small space!” she said as she played little piggy with my toes.
“Sthahahahahap it!!” I said half embarrassed.
She giggled in response.
“His feet are cute either way!” Jacki said blowing me a kiss. “I just can’t get enough of them!”
“Come on guys…im exhausted…” I pleaded.
“Well you’d better get your stamina back, it’s only 10:15!” Kevin said. “What happened to all that martial arts stamina you had?”
“You learn to control your breathing…”I said. “That’s not so easy here…”I pointed out. “Sides, I’d like to see you take it this long, Kevin!”
He laughed. “Nah, that won’t be happening any time soon!”
“Hehe, it’s true, he’d piss his pants after 5 minutes,” Clarissa pointed out. “I remember from way back then!”
“Yeah, hehe, that was before you decided it was more fun to recruit me to help you get little James here.”
“True that!”
“Think he’s had enough break yet?” Erin asked.
“Just about,” Jacki replied.
“No!! Come on guys, no more! You’re not going to do it again!”
“Oh aren’t we?” Erin asked.
“Come on guys, I’ve had enough!” I said.
“No you haven’t,” Jacki said winking to me. God damn my smile always giving me away.
“Come on, don’t do it again! Hippo hippo!!” They all laughed.
“Right..Hippo,” Jacki said as she brushed the paintbrush in between my toes.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH COME ON!!”
“I think it’s time for the pencil!” Erin said.
“Ooooo yes, the pencil!” Jacki said, “time to give those little lines some loving!”
“I’ll hold his feet scrunched for ya!” Kevin said.
“Me too, Clarissa, you and Erin can have the honors of the tracing!”
“Oh god not my sis!!” I said cringing, remembering how my mother had taught her the perfect technique for line tracing…slowly, deliberately…and unrelenting until every single line was traced. And with my feet…that was a long time.
“Right or left Erin?: Clarissa asked picking up a pencil.
“I’ll take right.”
“Then I got left!”
“Please…have mercy…”I whimpered.
“No mercy on your soles!” Clarissa said as the pencil tip touched the first line. Erin’s did on my other foot.
“GAAHH HHEHEHEHEHE EHEHEHEHEHEH!!” I spiraled into non-stop laughter.
“That’s it Erin, you’re good at this!” Clarissa said.
“We’ll, I’ve had practice!” Erin replied.
“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHE QUIT IT YOU GUYS!! HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! JACKI MAKE THEM STHAHAHAHAP HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!”
“But they’ve barely started!” Jacki said. “They can’t give loving to those few lines and leave the others left out!”
“Yeah, lil bro, that wouldn’t be fair!”
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD NO MORE!!”
“There’s plenty more that need tracing!” Erin said gleefully.
“Don’t worry, these feet aren’t going anywhere!” Kevin said.
“HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” I laughed my ass off. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!”
“We’re coming up on the arches!!” Erin said.
“NOOOO NOT THE LINES THERE!!”
“Oh yes, the lines there!!” She said as her pencil tip made contact. I bucked in the chair and shook back and forth.
“HAHAHAHA OH GOD!!” I tried to get my feet out from Kevin and Jacki’s grips, they held tighter. “HAHAHAHAHA WAIT WAIT! CRAMP CRAMP!!” I said in a more serious tone, Jacki let go, and so did Kevin.
“Stop guys,” Jacki said, they both did immediately.
“My big toe…”I said with a cringe on my face. Jacki immediately began rubbing my feet in response. I moaned in pleasure.
“You ok?” she asked.
“It’s getting better,” I said.
“This feel good?” I nodded. “Good.” She said, getting up to give me another kiss.
“Can’t this be over yet?” I asked indicating the time was nearly 10:30, I had been taking it for almost 2 hours.
“Not quite yeeeeet!” Jacki sing songed.
“Honey!” I yelled.
“Well maybe it could…but then again remember, your safeword is expired!”
“Gah!!” I said in frustration.
“He really doesn’t get it yet does he?” Kevin asked.
“Nope, and I’m finding it quite hilarious.” Erin said.
“Seriously, my lil bro, the martial arts instructor, and the published author with a Master’s degree and he hasn’t put two and two together yet.”
I looked around at all of them, clueless. “What the heck are you guys talking about?” I asked.
Jacki sighed. “That does it, tickle him with the feathers until he gets it!”
“Jacki!” I screamed as I felt two feathers touching my feet, Erin and Kevin’s.
“And for good measure, keep him still Clarissa!” she added as she straddled me, I felt her fingers digging into my sides. This added an extra burst to my already consistent laughter.
“Sthaaaahahahahap it!!! HehehehehehehehHAHAHAHAH!”
“Your safeword is expired!” Jacki said.
“Hippo!! Hippo!!!” I yelled.
“Oh dangit James!!” she said tickling a little faster.
“WhatHAHAHAHAHAT?”
“Will you just think for a second!!” she said.
“I amahahahahaham what do you meaaanananahaaaan!!?”
“Your safeword IS expired!!”
My eyes grew wider as it finally dawned on me. “OH YOU FREAKING SNEAKY LITTLE JERKWADS!!” I yelled through my laughter.
“I think he’s got it!” Clarissa said.
“All out tickle assault!” Erin said dropping the feather, her and Kevin went right for my arches as Jacki went under my arms.
“Coochie coo!” she said tickling as rapidly as she could.
“HAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHA!” I laughed like a maniac for a good two more minutes. “OK OK!! HAHAHAHAHA EXPIRED! EXPIRED!!!” I said finally.
All the ticklers stopped, Jacki smiled looking down at me, waited a few seconds for me to take a breath, then kissed me.

To be concluded...

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back