• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sami and Donna: Black and White

MTJpub

Verified
Greetings!

This weekend I received an e-mail from Jager the author of the very hot SAMI & DONNA e-novel. He had written a short story featuring Sami and Donna and wanted me to share it with you. So here it is....

Jim
MTJpub.com

Sami and Donna: Black and White
by Jager

"I'm nervous," Sami said as she and Donna got out of the car and walked toward the apartment building.

"You shouldn't be nervous," Donna said. "You should be terrified."

"Think I'll win?"

Donna tried to use her long brown hair to hide her smile. It didn't work.

"You set me up!" Sami cried out. Her little blond pigtails bounced as she stamped her foot in anger. "What, is this some super strong girl who's going to just pin me down with one hand and tickle the hell out of me?"

"She is pretty strong," Donna admitted as she knocked on the door of the apartment. She leaned over and touched her lips to Sami's ear. "And yes, I think you are going to get tickled quite a bit," she whispered.
"Probably more than you can stand."

The door opened and there was Serene. She was just as Donna had described: smooth skin the color of mocha, an athletic body, and great boobs. Super great boobs. Sami loved breasts and couldn't stop staring. Those puppies were really going to jiggle when Sami tickled her!

Donna introduced the girls to each other and they all went in the living room.

"You got a cute little girlfriend there, Donna," Serene said.

"Thank you," Donna said. She unbuckled Sami's belt and slid her jeans down to her ankles. "Look at her tight little body." She ran her hand up and down Sami's leg.

Sami shivered in delight. Donna was showing her off like she was Donna's pet. Which, in a way, was very true.

Sami kicked off her sandals and stepped out of her puddle of jeans. She was wearing a yellow bikini thong that was about the same shade as her hair. Her t-shirt hung down almost like a skimpy dress. Donna peeled off the shirt too and Sami stood there in her little yellow bikini.

"So you two both were doms at the same dungeon?" Sami said just to say something.

"That's right," Serene said. "It was a fun job. I got to tickle a lot of people there. I got pretty good at it, too. You're gonna learn all about that in second."

Serene took off her shirt, exposing luscious breasts cradled in a blue bikini top that latched in the front. Sami was getting excited about the jiggling again.

Then Serene slid off her jeans and Sami knew she was in trouble: Serene had the most muscular legs Sami had ever seen.

Serene saw Sami staring at her legs.

"I was a track star in college," she said. "And girl, you're in trouble. I'm going to play with you like the doll you are." She stepped close to Sami. She was taller than Sami by four or five inches, and Sami had to lift her head to look Serene in the eyes.

"Now hold on girls," Donna put in. "Let me set the video recorder up." She reached into her purse and took out a small silver digital camera and connected it to a little tripod and set it up on the table.

While Donna was fiddling around, Sami stared into Serene's eyes. They were standing so close together that Sami could feel the heat radiating off of Serene's body. Sami's stomach flip-flopped in nervousness. This woman was going to over-power her and tickle her until she begged and Donna was going to have the entire thing recorded.

"Down on your knees girls!" Donna crowed. "Let's get this match started!"

Sami and Serene got down on their knees. Before Donna could even say "go", Serene's hand snuck out and squeezed Sami's side. Sami yelped and moved backwards. Serene's other hand shot out and pinched Sami's other side. Serene was so quick!

Sami decided to go on the offensive. She reached out with both hands and started tickling Serene's sides. Serene burst into rich, throaty laughter but she didn't back away. Instead, she dug her hands into Sami's exposed armpits.

Sami screamed and tickled Serene's sides harder. She rolled her thumbs over Serene's hip bones, eliciting squeals of laughter from her. Both of the girls squirmed around, trying to get away from the other's hands but not willing to stop tickling. Sami started to pray that Serene would give up. The tickling in her armpits was fast becoming too much to bear. Serene was digging in hard in one armpit and ever so softly caressing the other. She would switch, hard to soft, and it was driving Sami mad.

Even though she was suffering, Sami was enjoying watching Serene's breasts jiggle and bounce around. They looked like they were about to spring free from her bra. She wanted to see those dark nipples and--

Sami's thought was cut off as Serene started lightly spider-tickling both of Sami's armpits. Serene's long nails danced across the sensitive skin of Sami's underarms, It was a jolt of sensation that the petite blonde found too much to handle. Sami fought hard, but she couldn't take it. She scootched back. Serene grinned.

"Am I too much for you to handle?" she taunted. She moved forward with her hands raised and her fingers wriggling like worms that had been cut in half.

Sami knew she was outmatched. She had to do something quick or the match was going to end with her curled up on the floor begging Serene to stop tickling her. Serene looked confident. Very confident. She probably thought Sami was going to keep scootching back further and further away from those wriggling fingers.

Sami pounced forward. She actually stood up a little--which was cheating because they were both supposed to stay on their knees, but desperate times require desperate measures--and pounced forward with all of the strength in her legs and tackled Serene. Serene fell over on her back and Sami straddled her and used her legs to pin Serene's arms to her sides. Serene bucked and struggled, but Sami was perched perfectly on her stomach, and there was nothing Serene could do to dislodge her.

"Who's too much for me to handle?" Sami mimicked. She used the tip of her finger to draw idle circles across Serene's flesh. She slid the tip of her finger across the top of Serene's breasts, along her ribs, and even behind her on Serene's lower stomach.

"So much room for me to play. And there's not a thing you can do about it," Sami said.

Serene opened her mouth for a reply but instead burst into laugher as Sami dug her fingers into Serene's rib cage. Sami pressed hard and rubbed in tight circles like she was rubbing the wax off a car. Serene howled. She shook her head back and forth and absolutely howled laughter. Her hair came untied and spread out across the carpet like a boiling river of black water.

Sami smiled and dug in harder and rubbed faster. She had found a sensitive spot on Serene and she wasn't going to stop until the poor girl was absolutely insane. She hoped Donna was getting a good recording of this.

Still rubbing hard with her left hand, Sami used her right hand to tickle the top of Serene's breasts. She used the tips of her nails to lightly tease the soft skin. It seemed to tickle Serene, but Sami couldn't be sure. She stopped tickling Serene's ribs and focused only on the tops of Serene's breasts. Serene stopped howling ... but started cackling.

It was lighter laughter. Lighter, yet sharper. Instead of coming from deep inside Serene, it sounded like it was coming from the back of her throat. And it seemed to bother Serene more; Serene renewed her thrashing with vigor. Her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth opened to a smile that seemed almost too big for her.

Oh yes, Serene hated this new kind of tickling. Sami used both hands on the tops of Serene's breasts and savored her victim's faces of suffering.

But that luscious jiggling ... it seemed like such a crime to hide those beautiful breasts beneath that bikini top. Sami undid the clasp and opened the top to reveal Serene's breasts.

They were indeed beautiful. Sami ran the palm of her hand across them, savoring the softness of the skin, the rubbery catch of the dark nipples. Serene breathed in huge gulps, using the moment of Sami's distraction to catch her breath.

"Hey!" Serene gasped. She took a couple more breaths. "I thought you were supposed to tickle me, not undress me."

"You changed the rules," Sami said.

"I changed the rules?" Serene asked. "How did I change the rules?"

"You were just too hot to stay clothed."

"Donna, I think your girlfriend is flirting with me. I--Oh! Aaaiiee!"

Serene's sentence was cut off as Sami used her nails to tease Serene's breasts. She now had all of that delicious skin exposed and it was like throwing a steak to a hungry dog. She quickly discovered that the sides of Serene's breasts were horribly sensitive. Serene was too far gone for words. She could only cackle and thrash under Sami's relentless ministrations.

Sami was entranced by Serene's nipples. After all the breast tickling, Serene's nipples were hard nubs that bounced around, hypnotizing Sami. Sami started to grind her pussy against Serene's stomach. Sami was wet. God, she was wet. She wanted to suck on those nipples so badly ...

She leaned forward, chasing Serene's bouncing nipple with an open mouth. When she caught it she began to suck on it and closed her eyes in delight. She continued to tickle Serene with her left hand while her right slid down to touch herself.

Serene bucked violently and Sami was pitched forward. She leaned back to keep from going over Serene's head and the next thing she knew Serene's strong legs were clamped around her body.

"No," Sami managed before Serene used her legs to pull Sami backwards. Sami fell on her side and rolled onto her stomach and that was as far as she got because Serene straddled her back.

An icy dread crawled through Sami's stomach as she realized her vulnerability: Serene sat on Sami's back, pinning her arms to her sides with her legs much in the way Sami had done to her. Serene was facing Sami's feet, sitting on Sami's lower back. Sami struggled; for all she could move she might as well have been buried by heavy rock in an avalanche.

"What a cute butt," Serene said. "Is it ticklish?"

"Yes," Sami said. She saw no reason too lie; Serene was going to find out anyway. Serene rubbed her palms across Sami's cheeks and Sami felt so exposed, so vulnerable ...

"What about your thighs?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, they're ticklish," Sami grunted.

Then Sami's world exploded as Serene reached behind her and dug her fingers into Sami's ribs. It was a brutal attack to an unexpected area and it hit Sami with all the power of a tidal wave. She screeched and squirmed like a worm trying to burrow through concrete as Serene's fingers electrocuted her nerve endings. Much like Sami had done to her, Serene rubbed across Sami's ribs in hard tight circles. It was awful. Sami laughed and howled until she had tears running down her cheeks. She thrashed and squirmed and kicked ... and felt Serene grab her feet as she was kicking.

"Now you're in trouble," Serene said. She used her discarded bikini top to tie Sami's legs together at the ankles and pulled Sami's feet close to her body. She held Sami's feet steady with one hand while she used the other to scrape Sami's soles. Her feet were so sensitive that it bordered on pain, and Sami yelped and struggled helplessly.

"Aw, baby," Serene said. "You sound like a dog that's been set on fire. Yelp for me, little dog. Yelp for me." She brutally scraped her fingernails up and down Sami's soles and Sami screamed for her. And screamed and screamed.

It was almost a relief when one of Serene's hands drifted down and began to tickle Sami's butt and upper thighs. It was still torturous, but anything was better than that merciless foot tickling. Sami still screamed but it wasn't with awful throat-ripping intensity ... until Serene got really mean.

Sami hadn't thought it could get worse, but it did.

Still tickling Sami's butt and thighs with one hand, Serene used her other hand to pull Sami's feet even closer and started to nibble on Sami's soles. Serene's teeth scraping against her soles was the equivalent of touching a live wire to her feet. The sensation was too much for Sami to bear. She wanted to pass out. She tried to pass out. She tried to hold her breath and lose consciousness. She tried to have an out of body experience. Nothing worked and she was forced to endure the unendurable.

Her throat was raw from yelling. Her face was wet with tears. Her muscles were day-old Jell-O. Serene's nibbling on her soles was destroying Sami.

"Please, please," Sami begged. Her hair clung to her wet face. But Serene was merciless. She continued her assault upon Sami's feet. She would nibble up one side and descend on the other.

Serene took the toes of Sami's right foot in her mouth and sucked on them. She sucked on them hard, focusing on two or three toes at a time. She forced her tongue between Sami's toes, ravaging the sensitive nerves there and ripping shameless laughter from Sami.

Sami felt violated as Serene forced her tongue between her toes. She tried to scrunch her toes together, but the muscular wet tongue always pushed its way through, violating her foot and torturing her with sensations that set her head spinning. Her feet were getting raped and it was unbearable and Sami didn't even care that it was all being recorded. She just wanted it to stop. She hated it so much ...

"I think she likes it," Serene said. "Look how she's spreading her legs apart and pumping her little butt up and down, trying to get me to touch her pussy." She slid one hand down between Sami's cheeks and lightly tickled her vagina.

Sami felt her legs spread and her body push back against Serene's hand in an effort to get Serene to touch her harder. She blushed with embarrassment as her body betrayed her. The torture had been so intense that Sami hadn't realized how aroused she had gotten.

Serene untied Sami's ankles and let her feet go. One hand began to caress and lightly tickle all over the back of Sami's thighs while the other snaked down to return to spider tickling Sami's pussy through her bikini bottom.

Sami stifled a moan and shamelessly spread her legs. Those light touches dancing across her labia were driving her crazy! When Serene slipped her hand inside Sami's bikini and started to tease her clit, Sami moaned loudly.

"Please," she whispered. "Please make me cum."

"I'll make a deal with you," Serene said. "I want to tickle your feet while you cum. Is that ok?"

"Mnnhuh." As long as she was going to get to cum, Sami didn't care what else was going to happen.

"But I want to you hold your foot near me so I can see how much you want to cum," Serene said. "I'll be tickling your foot and touching you right ... here,"--Sami groaned loudly--"and if you pull your foot away, I'll stop making you feel good. Do we have a deal?"

Sami nodded vigorously. She brought up her left foot. Serene started to gently tickle her foot and Sami broke into a smile.

Then Serene began to lightly massage Sami's clit. Sami groaned and pushed down with her hips, trying to get Serene to press harder. It felt so good! Sami started to suck on one of her fingers. She was going to cum soon. She felt it building and building and--Serene started to tickle her foot harder. To really tickle it. She was scraping her nails up and down Sami's poor sole, ravaging the tender nerves. Before she could stop herself, Sami pulled her foot away.

Instantly, Serene took her finger away from Sami's clit. Sami grunted in frustration. She felt her orgasm slipping painfully away.

"Want to try again?" Serene asked.

Sami brought her foot back up. Serene went back to tickling and massaging. Again Sami's orgasm built up. It was going to be cataclysmic!

But the tickling was so horrible! Serene was driving her crazy. Not only was she scraping her nails up and down Sami's soles, but she would unpredictably worm her fingers in between her toes. Sami gritted her teeth and both of her little hands bunched into fists. She could endure this. She had to. Her hips bounced around wildly as she fought to cum. She was so close. She felt herself just about to climax. She was going to cum! She was--No! Serene did a particularly hard scrape with her nails and Sami kicked her foot back.

Serene took her finger away.

"No!" Sami cried. "Please!" Again Sami's orgasm painfully faded.

"You pulled your foot away again, dear," Serene said.

"I can't take it! I can't! Please, mistress, let me cum!"

"Oh I'm 'mistress' now, am I? I'll tell you what, I think you can take it. It will be hell for you, but you can take it."

Serene grabbed Sami's foot and used her teeth to nibble on the sole. At the same time, she used her other hand to rub Sami's clit.

Sami howled. She couldn't stand how Serene used her teeth on her poor sole! She tried to yank her foot away, but Serene held it tight. At the same time, Sami felt the familiar warmth spreading through her body with the speed of a flash flood. Already she was on the cusp of cumming. Her hips pressed down hard on Serene's wriggling finger.

Sami arched her head back and screamed as the orgasm tore through her body. It surged through every part of her, tumbling her about in a sensual tidal wave. It was such a powerful orgasm that it was as though she was actually blasted out of her body. She felt all the exhilaration of a sky diver leaping out of a plane for the first time.

But if she was a sky diver, she was parachuting out over a massive forest fire; dimly Sami realized that Serene was still tickling her foot. As soon as she fell from the delicious high from the orgasm, hell awaited below.

Sami struggled to maintain the peak. With her eyes squeezed shut she tried to hold onto her fading orgasm.

It was no good. Her orgasm faded and she plummeted into hell.

With nerves hyper-sensitive from cumming, Serene's teeth on Sami's sole were absolute torture. Unbearable sensation coursed through Sami. The voltage of it made Sami thrash like a cat being skinned alive.

Yet Serene's thick muscular legs held Sami helpless. Serene nibbled up one side of her sole and down the other. Then up and down the other way. She sucked on the poor wiggling toes. She forced her tongue between them and nibbled on them. Sami's animal screams were like music to Serene. She nibbled and licked and sucked like a relentless predator while Sami howled in wordless agony.

Finally, finally Serene stopped. She let go of Sami's foot and Sami laid there motionless except for her gasps for breath. Sami's face was wet from tears and sweat and her hair was plastered to across her forehead and over her eyes and down her cheeks.

Serene and Sami made no move to untangle themselves. They just rested on the carpeting, catching their breath.

"You two," Donna said. "You two just made one hell of a movie."

-End-

If you enjoyed this story and have not had the pleasure of reading Jager's Sami & Donna E-novel, I strongly suggest you purchase a copy today. I have attached a copy of the cover for your viewing pleasure.

Jim
MTJpub.com

SAMI and DONNA
Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/enovels/SAMIandDONNA.html

**19,000 + words!
**Story by Jager
**Cover art by Shark 67
**Relentless F/F Tickling!
**Direct Digital Download

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back