• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Say Goodbye to Deviantart

firegod86

TMF Master
They are forcing the switch to Eclipse come May 20th. The layout is horrendous and borderline unusable on Mobile.
If they don't listen to the masses. They can say goodbye to a lot of people. Been there for 14 years. Didn't think they would legit force me out by making it so I can't use the site.

Yup, they already forced me. Hopefully someone will open up a better website.

It's disappointing that deviantart didn't seem to even acknowledge their users' feedback, and I know a mass majority of people didn't like eclipse.

I tried using it for a bit before, but it was overall confusing to navigate and I experienced a few glitches. I don't want to leave Deviantart completely but I know my activity's really going to drop after the permanent switch.

I know that one of the people I watch is really mad about the forced switch, and I too, had a time learning Eclipse.

Now though. I have a few little bumps, here and there, but overall, I don't hate it. If you're on mobile, you have to learn when to switch between moble and desktop view. Which is pretty simple, after you know how to do it.

How do you get it to switch when on mobile with Eclipse?

Just go to your browser settings (on Kindle they're in the top right side, assuming you're holding it button side up-the three dots), then tap on "Desktop Site" or "Mobile Site.

The desktop site comes in handy for doing stuff like reading. The mobile site, at least on Kindle, has a habit of cutting out text, I've only noticed this over at DA however.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back