• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saying hello

playfuldude

TMF Regular
Just registered a couple weeks ago and thought i'd break the ice with you all. I don't get online alot but pm me here anytime. Tickling is my favorite topic. I'm from Maryland, and have a wife and kids, and two jobs so as you can imagine I stay busy. Wife and I tickle each other often but haven't had the time for a hearty tickle session for a while so what better way to tease myself even more than to come here, watch clips and talk about it. lol Guess i'm just a glutton for punishment. Anyway, talk to you soon.

Thanks aimee, crystal light, and glamorous. Love the names. Just figured out that there is a huge welcome thread on the main page. Typical guy; paying no attention to details. lol

(snickers) that's ok~others have committed much graver sins here:devil2:
Welcome to the forum!
XOXO

Thanks aimee, crystal light, and glamorous. Love the names. Just figured out that there is a huge welcome thread on the main page. Typical guy; paying no attention to details. lol

Welcome playfuldude! You'll fit just right in here. I have not had my first session yet, but I'm hoping that I'll cross that bridge soon :D Have Fun!

Hello then. Now were is the sacrificial goat?

hey mr.man!! you'll like it here its a nice place that makes me smile...thats all i have to say
xxxxxxxx

Hi playfuldude,

Welcome to the TMF, I'm always glad to see someone say hi and become active as a poster. Enjoy!

Myriads

Thanks you all. This place is great.. Maybe when virtual reality goes mainstrain we can all gather at the local TMF Pub.. My treat of course.

Welcome to the TMF, playfuldude, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back