• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scale models

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
I don't know if anyone else is into building plsatic models,but here's 2 links in case anyone's interested
www.scalemodelindex.com It's basically a link site
www.armorama.com This site is military/scifi/figure site It has a forum and chatroom along with a photo section I'm known as generalzod over there I build W.W.2 armor Sherman tanks or German self-propelled artillery mostly

Thanks, GenZod, great sites!

I used to build plastic aircraft models when I was in my early teens, and I had all the available planes of the German WW2 Luftwaffe. The whole collection was destroyed by my stepmother as a punishment for some alleged misbehaviour!!! :sowrong: I never was an innocent angel, but in this case I WAS innocent, and I found this punishment incredibly cruel! Never re-started this hobby again...

"Punishment?"

Implies that you would learn something....and I guess you actually did. You learned that your stepmother was an insensitive sadistic person who valued other peoples efforts very minimally...sad...but you should reapply yourself to the hobby if you enjoyed it Hal...living well, the best revenge by far! Q

I used to build models constantly, often working on 3 or 4 at the same time. I've got pictures of the half-decent ones on my computer so once I get my FTP working I'll put them up and maybe get some feedback on them.

I miss the hobby but it was too expensive and time-consuming in my final years of high school and start of university. Nice topic.

Ouch

Haltickling I'm sorry to hear that God only knows what I would have done in that type of situation

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back