• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Schizophrenia

pshort20

TMF Regular
A woman I've been talking for about a week revealed to me that she has Schizophrenia. I'm not sure how to proceed as she revealed before that she might like being tickled, and was willing to try sometime. She doesn't know if she is ticklish, can't ever remember being tickled, etc? Even if lets say she is extremely, off the charts ticklish... tickling her might trigger some kind of psychotic break. Doesn't seem worth it at all, but I would like opinions. Obviously I have to tread very carefully. I'm leaning towards passing on the opportunity. Massive risk, unknown reward, (if any). Any thoughts, or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Any producers or folks in general with any relatable experience with this or a similar situation, would also be very much appreciated.

PS - This is not a potential relationship type deal, more casual. Met her on a kink app.

You don't know what it might trigger. Just enjoy the ride.
See what happens, and you might have a good friend.

My brother has severe Schozophrenia, and I know there are various levels, if she has it under control with meds you’re probably ok for the most part. I would just be slow and cautious when it comes to play. Go easy on her, if it happens to go next level, even if it’s platonic play maybe stay away from bondage. Be careful about her attachment as well and that you’re not leading her on in anyway, because these people tend to be very emotionally sensitive and when they get hurt it’s worse than it is for most people.

Last edited:
The first step is to have a frank talk with the woman about her current treatment of the issue. It can be best approached as "I don't know much about your condition, and I have concerns that if we play it could trigger something. Can you speak to this concern for me? I want to have an experience that is good for both of us. and doesn't cause you any bad impact."

If she is clear about things being in check then proceeding slowly and carefully is probably fine. Though I'd also have a chat about what you should do if she does suffer some issue while playing and what you should do.

Trust in her that she knows herself well enough to answer the questions and make judgements on her ability to undertake the play.

Myriads

All great advise and much appreciated. Up until the point of her revealing, I could never tell she had such a major issue going on. She says she on top of her medication, so far it definitely appears that way. killedbyanangel - hope all is well with your bro these days (as well as can be expected) and family in general dealing with such a daunting task on the regular. Again, I'll proceed with caution and tread very carefully to make sure we have a concise understanding.

A woman I've been talking for about a week revealed to me that she has Schizophrenia. I'm not sure how to proceed as she revealed before that she might like being tickled, and was willing to try sometime. She doesn't know if she is ticklish, can't ever remember being tickled, etc? Even if lets say she is extremely, off the charts ticklish... tickling her might trigger some kind of psychotic break. Doesn't seem worth it at all, but I would like opinions. Obviously I have to tread very carefully. I'm leaning towards passing on the opportunity. Massive risk, unknown reward, (if any). Any thoughts, or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Any producers or folks in general with any relatable experience with this or a similar situation, would also be very much appreciated.

PS - This is not a potential relationship type deal, more casual. Met her on a kink app.

Just experiment with brief tickles and see how she responds. Don't even think about bondage at this stage

All great advise and much appreciated. Up until the point of her revealing, I could never tell she had such a major issue going on. She says she on top of her medication, so far it definitely appears that way. killedbyanangel - hope all is well with your bro these days (as well as can be expected) and family in general dealing with such a daunting task on the regular. Again, I'll proceed with caution and tread very carefully to make sure we have a concise understanding.
Thanks man, I do appreciate that.

I'm no doctor, but is there any evidence that tickling per se is likely to be a trigger for this sort of thing? I've never read anything of the kind.

I have a close family member who has schizophrenia and have read a LOT about it. I would avoid surprise tickles, but if she says she is interested, I would not shy away completely. Keep in mind that paranoia normally is associated with this illness. That is why I would avoid surprise tickles, and also, all regular-english words should be accepted. In a usual situation, a laughing lee might say "stop" and we might continue just a bit. Not in this situation. Just remember that she is a person with an illness, emphasis on "she is a person." So, treat her like a person, albeit with the proper safeguards.

Hey man,
I just saw the pics of your session with Keri Spectrum from a while ago. Great stuff! I was wondering if you had any more pics of videos that I could even pay for. Let me know!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back