• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Search function

ssu

Is the search function not operating or is it just me? The only message that appears other than the "Cannot Find Server or DNS Error" message are the forum's search error messages. So whenever I make a legitamite search, it does not come up for me with the results.... can anybody explain this?

The first errors you describe is a web connectivity ones. The later is clearlt the forum talkign back to you with a negative reply but I'm unsure why. We'll look into things.

Myriads

Thanks so much! I use Internet Explorer and I just deleted all cookies, temporary files, and changed the cookie update settings to never look for new ones (all those additional steps I took for good measure) and then closed out the window (I guess a form of "restarting" I.E.), opened a new one, and the search function worked. It had to do with one of those things, if not all. So, anybody who uses I.E. and has this problem, here's your solution, most likely. Thanks again.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back