• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session with Nikki Next!

boxboy

I’m about to have my second session with Nikki Next in two days. I’m going to write about my first session here because I’m so excited I need to let off some steam.
I had been trying to have a session with her for a few years.
I found her on Sessiongirls when I was working in Chicago. She didn’t mention tickling in her profile but I emailed her and she said she would do it. Right before the session she had to cancel. I was bummed.
I then reached out to her for a session in LA. We set up a time and then I had to cancel. So this has been in the making for a while.
Finally toward the end of the pandemic lockdowns we met up here in LA. I got to the hotel room and she looked stunning. Absolutely adorable. I sat in a chair and she sat cross legged on the bed. She was barefoot, wearing yoga pants, and a sports bra. Perfect body!
We talked for about 10 minutes. Nikki is charming, smiley, and great to talk to! I felt like I was with a friend.
She then stretched her legs out with her soles facing me. I was stopped mid sentence. Her feet were so so delicate and cute! They’re much smaller then they look in videos! I asked if I could approach and she agreed. I started to lightly rub and admire her pretty feet. I then gently ran my nails along her soles. Her foot scrunched and she giggled. I barely tickled her! So then I started lightly tickling the bottoms of her feet. She laughed and squirmed. She is so ticklish! I tickled and tickled. She just laughed and squirmed. She is much more ticklish than she seems in videos. I told her that and she said she’s often distracted in videos and can’t just relax and focus on the tickling. I was in heaven.
I then asked if I could tickle her belly. Her belly is so flat and sexy. Her innie is perfect. I laid next to her on the bed and gently spidered my fingers across her tummy. She laughed non stop. I couldn’t believe I was laying in bed next to Nikki Next ticking her! I tickled and tickled alternating light tickles with some good digs around her hips and ribs. She comments that I was really good at this! Guys, light tickling is the way to get Nikki Next!
I then laid right next to her pinning her one arm under me, holding her other arm, and pinning her legs under mine. I then went nuts! I tickled right above her hips, her sides, her belly, and her ribs. She was thrashing and laughing like crazy! I did all I could to hold her down! I loosened my grip a little and she jumped out of bed. Her hair was a mess and face flustered. I tickled her good.
She then said it was my turn. She sat on top of me and tickled me like crazy! My feet, sides, ribs, and underarms. She tickled me non-stop for like 15 minutes. I was getting wrecked by her! She’s a good tickler. I was laying in a bed with Nikki Next getting tickle by her. Amazing.
Then one last time I had her lay down on the bed for one finally round. I alternated between the gentle tickles and more hard tickles. I got her underarms good this time. She went nuts! I really had her fully sensitized by now. Finally it had to end. We were both pretty wiped. Her from all the tickling, and me from all the adrenaline.
And I need to mention that the entire time there was a lot of banter between us. She regularly said “it tickles, oh my god this tickles”. I love to hear that!
And finally as I walking out of the hotel room and over to my car she peeked out of the door and said “thanks for the tickles. I hope to see you again soon”. I think she really loved it.

Great story! :feets: It's wonderful that you both had such fun. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back