• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Severe foot tickling

sagedave

(only the names have been changed to protect the innocent):3poke:

Tonight I lost another bet to a good friend of mine, which wasn’t unusual; it was the payment that was the unusual section of this event. The bet of course was based on a football game, her favorite being Green bay so I bet against them, naturally. Well I was figuring on buying her a soda as per the norm but this payback was to be uniquely different.
After running a few errands I found myself being driven back to her condo, nothing unusual since I told her I would help her move a desk from room to room. Not thinking much about it I followed her inside and up the stairs to the spare room.
She lives alone and I have always done all the heavy lifting and repairs around her place so again I wasn’t questioning or concerned in any way.
Upon stepping into the spare room, which held all the spare furniture, desks and boxes of junk I noticed a futon completely cleaned off, this was a bit odd so I commented on it
“Hey Kell the futon is clean, what’s the deal?” I turned to her.
“I have an idea about that payment you owe me” She commented with an evil grin.
“Oh yah, what’s that?” I asked sitting down on the clean cushions.
“Take off your shoes and put your feet onto the arm rail there.” She pointed to the end as she fiddled with a box near the closet.
“What?” I said with a chuckle.
“I won remember, so do it.” She demanded.
I complied and did as I was instructed still not sure exactly where this was going. I shifted around getting comfortable when Kelly came to me a set of wristbands and a pair of handcuffs.
“Put these on behind your back.”
“Hey what’s going on?” I asked a bit nervous now.
“I won, so do it?”
I did as I was told, shaking my head a bit in confusion. Not long after that Kelly began to tie my ankles tightly to the arm rail. I protested but was quickly shut down again by my lost bet and payment. With in minutes both feet were tied securely shoulder width length apart to the railing, my hands were cuffed behind my back and Kelly was sitting in a chair near my feet.
“I have always thought your feet were cute Dave and I have always wanted to see if they were ticklish, so since I win the bet I am taking my payment out like this.”
My mouth flew open. “WHAT! Are you serious?” I protested but when I tried to move my feet I was unable to budge them even a bit. I was in trouble.
Kelly grinned wickedly then without another word she began to tickle my trapped bare feet with her sharp little nails. I began to laugh instantly, my feet have always been very very ticklish and now she knew it. I laughed and laughed as her fingers danced over my smooth soles, moving from heel to the base of my toes, which I scrunched up as tightly as I could for protection. Nothing helped of course as she tickled my feet savagely, grinning evilly the whole time.
“Wow your feet are incredibly ticklish Dave. Awesome, oh this is going to be fun, but I have another idea to help keep your feet still.”
I heard her say after about 5 minutes of her attack. I was thrashing about on the futon madly trying to make it stop but all I could do was laugh and she knew it. Another five minutes went by as she raked those fingers along every inch of my bare feet giggling her self as she did so at my reactions. Finally it stopped and I could catch my breath.
“Oh my god Kelly… oh man that tickled like hell… ok, ok whew… payment rendered.” I was gasping for my breath as my feet tingled. I flexed my toes trying to get the feeling to go away, but all I felt was a weird tickling sensation going around my biggest left toe. I jerked my foot and looked up and to my horror saw Kelly slipping shoestrings around each toe and tying them back to the railing. No matter how I fought I couldn’t stop the restraining of my poor toes. Soon they were all ten flexed back and pulled a bit apart.
“HEY… HEY KELLY!” It didn’t even phase her.
“Oh Dave this will keep your feet from moving at all and it will allow me unrestricted access to tickle the hell out of your toes.” She winked at me, and the torture soon followed.
My eyes widened but before I could say a word she dug her fingers into my smooth totally helpless feet. I literally screamed in laughter. The tickling sensation was so intense I was laughing silently with in minutes. All I could feel were those evil fingernails scratching away at my sensitive soles, non-caring and untiring fingers pulling the screams of laughter from me. I thrashed and wiggled on the futon but nothing could ease the tickling.
“Oooo tickle tickle tickle…. Gitchie gitchie Dave. I love these feet.” She said but I barley heard her through my own laughter.
“SSSTTTOO…OOHOHOHOHOHP…..OOOHOHOOHOHO…PLLLEE..EEEEEZZZZZZ…. AAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” Was all I could begin to say.
Her terriable fingers tickled and tickled my feet for well over 30 more minutes before letting me breath. I was sweating quite a bit and I could feel the cuffs bitting into my wrists but I didn’t care, it had stopped after sooooo long. I soon caught my breath and look down past my feet at her. She was sitting there grinning watching me. My eyes glanced at my feet, they looked strange all bound up and tied the way they were. All my toes were spread out and back nearly as far as they could go but it was what I saw in her hands that made me gasp and beg. Two plastic hair brushes poised and ready to attack.
“NO… OH GOD NO, PLEASE KELLY, PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME WITH THOSE THINGS, PLEASE.” I was begging and pleading for all I was worth and promising things I couldn’t deliver. Nothing helped. She shook her head.
“I have been waiting to have at these feet for a long long time Dave and I am not about to stop after only 40 minutes.”
40 minutes, had she really been tickling me for 40 minutes? But she said she wasn’t through, oh god.
Suddenly she attacked dragging those damn brushes across my naked soles almost as fast as she could. I went into hysterics, screaming before bursting into loud fits of laughter as long and as loud as I could before gasping in a breath and repeating it all. I flailed like a fish on the futon sitting up and shaking my shoulders, begging and pleading for all I was worth, slamming back into the futon, trying desperately to free my tortured feet. Nothing. My feet burned with explosive tickling sensation making me wither and bounce around.
I thought I was going to lose my mind, she never paused, tears formed in my eyes, my throat grew horse, my hands flapped like tiny little wings, my laughter echoed around the small room as my body bounced and thrashed wildly. I became lost in this tickling hell as she shifted from tickling one foot with two brushes, stroking different ways back and forth until I screamed and screamed with a different type of hysterical hoots and noises.
Finally it ended. I was absolutely spent a sweaty mass of exhausted jello gasping and giggling like an idiot.
Kelly had the most amazing time and she absolutely adored my baby soft size 9 feet as she untied me.
It took a while before I realized I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I have always been in good shape, taking care of my body so having a high endurance was a good thing because my friend of 30 years had tickle tortured my poor helpless bare feet for 2 and ½ hours.
So as you can imagine the next bet I lose my feet will be getting tickled for a minimum of 2 hours.
:2poke:

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back