• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sheila the D&D Thief VS Vintage Undead Sorcerors

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
"Come on, young lady, we all know you have terrible saving throws against tickling torture!"
"I'll HAHA nev-HEHE-er gi-HIHIHI-ve up!!!"
"Fine, then keep suffering, you fool!"

dfudzo7-1740f88e-345b-4676-b393-546b836dd499.jpg

Crossover Tickling Fetish Fan Art
All Characters Depicted as Adult
Respective (C) Apply

HD Version on Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/posts/81505707

#kalamoskomics #feet #tickling #crossover #fanart #fantasy #tickling #vintage #dungeonsanddragons #mastersoftheuniverse #adventuretime #overlord #skeletor #lichking #momonga #ainzooalgown #sheilathethief #honoramongthieves

Attachments

• K.SheilaVSUndeadSorcerors.01.00.LO.jpg
    K.SheilaVSUndeadSorcerors.01.00.LO.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 32
Epic crossover characters rule yet again in Kalamos technicolor! Aside from Skeletor, a baddie even the most hopeless newb (yours truly) would know, the characters were unfamiliar to me. I gather the hapless thief comes from the recent D&D movie. I haven't been to it... I found the super-snarky, self-aware tone of the trailer (which I understand carries throughout the actual film) to be off-putting, so I stayed away. Further signs of my cultural deficiency come from me not recognizing the Adventure Time Lich or the Momonga character. Ignorant of their origins I certainly may be, but that doesn't dent my appreciation for a well executed tribute or obscure my admiration for the skills you display in adapting these distinctive designs with your own considerable style! The penalty for theft used to be execution... on this forum, it's graphic immortality!

Epic crossover characters rule yet again in Kalamos technicolor! Aside from Skeletor, a baddie even the most hopeless newb (yours truly) would know, the characters were unfamiliar to me. I gather the hapless thief comes from the recent D&D movie. I haven't been to it... I found the super-snarky, self-aware tone of the trailer (which I understand carries throughout the actual film) to be off-putting, so I stayed away. Further signs of my cultural deficiency come from me not recognizing the Adventure Time Lich or the Momonga character. Ignorant of their origins I certainly may be, but that doesn't dent my appreciation for a well executed tribute or obscure my admiration for the skills you display in adapting these distinctive designs with your own considerable style! The penalty for theft used to be execution... on this forum, it's graphic immortality!

Skeletor is an everlasting icon, and few children of the '70s and '80s wouldn't recognize him.
The other undead guys are the Lich King from Adventure Time and Momonga/Ainz Ooal Gown, the oddly named undead sorcerer from the Overlord anime.

They are basically all living dead wizards, under a fashion or another.
Skeletor isn't clearly a Lich, more like a demonic possession of a corpse... but that's really nitpicking.

The hapless thief comes from another, more obscure, '80s cartoon, simply named "Dungeons & Dragons" just like the RPG, and had a cameo appearance in the new D&D movie, Honor Among Thieves.
And fans basically gushed over the vintage reference.

So, the crossover came to my mind all of a sudden, and pieces started falling into place, and into a coherent image.
The Lich King was actually an afterthought, I initially self-inserted my own character, as the third sorcerer, but I'm not currently undead - I was, if you dig long enough in the old posts - and second guessed myself.

The fact you mention frequently the term "technicolor" gives me pause.
Is my art TOO vibrant for the current tastes?
People keep telling me my stuff is TOO colorful and contrasted.
Maybe is my own sight failing, forcing me to use more striking hues to compensate?
Or is my mind so chaotic my art just follows suit?

. . .

Ah, I watched, and liked, your own new videos on YT.
The ghost pirates are particularly unsettling, giving the whole scene new, eerie, much more scary, vibes.

^_^

I can't imagine your art ever being too intense for my taste! My preferences harken back to the days of early color TV, when bold, lush hues were championed as a vivid contrast to the muddy monotones we'd put up with for so long. Your vibrant palette always puts me in mind of that time... a nostalgia trip in addition to a full bodied color wheel! I know that dreary slate grays and rust tones are favored these days, but they'll never win me over. I long for bold, unafraid, optimistic primaries and lush to the point of bursting secondaries every time! Those are the jungle colors, the tropical colors, the hues of exotic birds and ripe fruit! They show you what life looks like!

Glad you enjoyed the videos! Yeah, I'll always include a bit more horror to accompany the tactile entertainment! I'm sure Dracula would approve, the dirty ol' pervert!

I can't imagine your art ever being too intense for my taste! My preferences harken back to the days of early color TV, when bold, lush hues were championed as a vivid contrast to the muddy monotones we'd put up with for so long. Your vibrant palette always puts me in mind of that time... a nostalgia trip in addition to a full bodied color wheel! I know that dreary slate grays and rust tones are favored these days, but they'll never win me over. I long for bold, unafraid, optimistic primaries and lush to the point of bursting secondaries every time! Those are the jungle colors, the tropical colors, the hues of exotic birds and ripe fruit! They show you what life looks like!

Glad you enjoyed the videos! Yeah, I'll always include a bit more horror to accompany the tactile entertainment! I'm sure Dracula would approve, the dirty ol' pervert!

My art is too much or too little, depending on whom you ask.
There are always downvotes on Reddit, there is always a negative comment on Deviantart.

You can't win them all, and honestly, I'm aware my style hasn't evolved much in the last years.
I'm still drawing in a saturday morning cartoon caricatural style, now with thicker lines because of my degrading eyesight.

As long as I have fun drawing, I'll keep drawing.
Drawing Skeletor was fun.

Current taste seem to gravitate towards animesque, often with subdued hues and delicate gradient shifts.
I still draw with a pencil, and color with a mouse, on the same 20+ old Windows XP program.

. . .

The videos you posted weren't just simply "horror"; there was something much more sinister going on in them.
Olive Oyl wasn't just prisoner of one ghost pirate or two; you gave the impression a whole host of entities were besieging her, way more eldritch than a single eldritch apparition.
The sounds you added, the imagery of the Marx Bros inspired spooks, created a scene of madness.

Despite the obvious benefits of exposure and camaraderie (which may be less than expected if the folks you deal with are so dismissive), I've never posted any artwork on Deviantarts. The only thing I'd have to contribute would be my Low Roads comic story, and I think that's already eclipsed their free limit cap. I never planned to get a Core membership, so the point of becoming involved is entirely lost. As for Reddit, I never knew they had a Sub-Reddit of artwork! The site is wide ranging, so it doesn't surprise me, I just didn't have any idea! Is it fetish slanted like this one, or does it take all comers regardless of orientation? I do visit the Jokes site to amass most of the humor I post here on Fridays and have only recently begun to actively participate. Snarky commentary is a competitive sport over there, so I wouldn't take down-voting as anything other than a childish, risk-free way to blow off steam.

The excellence of anime style is easy to see, so it isn't shocking that younger hopefuls gravitate toward it and try to emulate it. It also has a homogenizing effect, causing most artwork to look distressingly similar (same way that CGI has robbed current cinematic fantasies of their distinction). When I first joined the TTC back in 2006 (not that damn long ago!), there was a welcoming atmosphere in which everyone contributed, regardless of skill level or approach. Well practiced masters would rub shoulders with emerging newbies in an inclusive community spirit which fostered friendships, not just clientele. Patreon (if you'll excuse my senior rant) has had a desperately negative impact on the Art Forum; everyone's pimping a product, with little tolerance for anything that isn't good enough to pay for. When standards become too exacting, no one's gonna risk their egos among companions who've become too jaded by polish to recognize the unique. Rajee and the Cartoon-Tickler... me too, for that matter... may not have been top drawer as far as technique was concerned, but the output did display individual genius that enriched the Community with wild variety. No one could look at a Rajee and confuse it for anyone else's work. We looked up to you back then and still ought to... for your artwork's personality, for it's economy of design, for its cleanness of line and celebration of color, for its cultural canniness. A genuine Kalamos remains unmistakable.

Rant over... except to ask where the hell you are on Reddit! Slip me a link, please! I'd love to check out the sub-forum!

What you say about my approach to "Shiver Me Timbers" is true enough; it's darned near impossible to flesh out a few second scene to four minutes without trying to impose some sort of independent structure on it. Olive isn't simply victimized; she serves as the motivating force for the whole ship's company of weirdies, her torment driving them through the waves the way a paddle-wheel engine might. You can't keep such a device at full steam for long, of course, not without blowing it up... Olive may be destined to sail these seas in eternal distress, a hapless catalyst in the next world as well as this one. Now there's a jolly thought!

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back