• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sheryl Crow, Foot Fetish?

assymcclown

Its possible. It may be pushing that every singal freakin scene in her new video "Soak Up The Sun" has her bare foot and in more then half showing off her great looking soles, but it seems almost any time I see her in a magizine, online, w/e she's barefoot. Maybe if we could get her in a chat, or has anyone had success in one yet... Wow she'd be so great in a video... *drools*

She was on Carson Daily last night...

Funny you should say that assymcclown...
She was on Carson's Late night show, two nights ago and she was wearing HIGH heeled open toed sandals. She was CONSTANTLY playing with her toes and soles through the sandals. :eek: :D

Actually, I think Carson may have a foot thing himself, because he was constantly looking down and then up.
Maybe he was following her hand movement but I doubt it...

She's definetly barefoot a lot, which is very heartening even if she doesn't have a 'fetish' per se.
Still very nice to look at, rather than listen to.

How about the possibility she is dating someone with a foot fetish?

I have always been very open about liking feet with my girlfriends. Usually in turn, they were very open about showing their feet to turn me on. A great example of this was my one ex who sat across the way from me in a classroom. All the desks were arranged in a half circle. She would sit and dangle shoes, pop her feet out of her shoes, the whole drill. Her friend who knew about my weakness would even get in on the act. They were being sexy little teases!

My point is maybe Sheryl Crow is doing something similar for her significant other, and we are merely innocent bystanders in the line of sweet, beautiful, foot-fetish fire!

I think I would give up a digit to tickle her feet for ten minutes!

Rasputin

*Looks up, and inspecs the TMF logo* Um, i thought TMF stood for "Tickling Media Forum", not "Toes Mmmm... Feet". Since when has this been a foot fetish site? I never got the memo.:confused: Okay, admittedly, I also like feet, but there's an over-abundance of FF (not to be confused with F/F) material on the tickling site. Of course, a lot of the people on here look for this stuff, but still. I mean, what do threads like "Sheryl Crow: Foot Fetish?" have to do with tickling? They have a fourm for this kind of stuff, it's called The Mousepad. I am alone here, or should I just shut up? *Off of everyone's looks* Alright then...

I agree with BuffyFan

Buffy Fan I completely agree with you. How many posts have I seen that have nothing to do about tickling and are just about feet. Too Many. I love foot tickling as much as the next guy, but just feet do nothing for me. There was complaint recently about people misplacing requests, and I think this fits in the same category. There are other foot fethish outlets out there, so it does not need to be posted here. This forum should be about tickling.

*Looks up and inspects TMF logo...Notices picture of BARE FEET to the left of logo.*

How many threads are there on this forum? Thousands? One happened to go a little more into the discussion of a celebrity's feet than it did into tickling. As long as there is a forum devoted to tickling, there will always be mention of feet or foot fetish related topics.

I consider myself a regular visitor to this forum. I don't see it being overrun by foot fetish threads. I would agree with your statements completely, BuffyFan, if the TMF was turning into a Foot Fetish Forum. However, one post does not constitue a plague. I would venture that an overwhelming majority of the forum would agree with me.

Finally, I don't care what a thread is about as long is it involves Sheryl Crow. And, if you didn't notice, I did mention tickling Sheryl Crow's feet in my post.

Rasputin

Emperical Data To Support My Take...

In the Polls section, there was a poll called "Other Fetish". It was started by milagos317, a TMF Regular with nearly 250 posts, AND a foot fetish.

In this poll, voters were asked if they had any other fetish besides tickling.

Out of a sampling of 64 voters, 45 specified Foot Fetish. Thats 70.31% .

Our members and friends with foot fetishes are very important to the TMF, according to these numbers.

Okay, the horse is dead. I'll get off.

Rasputin

Last edited:
Ok, out of 64 members 45 people voted they have a foot fethish. There are over 4,000 members on this forum. Also the picture in the left hand corner shows bare feet being tickled and not just bare feet
I have no problem with foot tickling whatsoever. It is completely on topic. I really have not problem with people having a foot fethish, but there are other forums that cater to such interests. What bugs me is having a celeb name's listed and when you click on the name it has nothing to do with tickling and is just about her feet. I love foot tickling,and this maybe a minority opinion, but I could care less about foot worshiping and toe sucking. I wouldn't mind a section dedicated strictly to feet(no tickling) on this forum. It just bugs me when you click on a post and it has nothing to do with ticking. At least I can say this topic was clearly labeled but they are not always that way.

I don't have a foot fetish at all myself, and I am often bummed when I click on a vaguely labeled link only to find a post that caters solely to such, but I respect the right of those interested to discuss it within the bounds of the forum, so long as it doesn't overtake the intended subject matter (which I don't believe will ever come close to happening, because although not everyone here is into feet, everyone here IS into tickling). A post like this doesn't bother me because it's clearly marked. As with f/m distinctions and the like, I think that's the only request we can reasonably make.

Seraph777 and tklr5150......Now we get to the REAL problem!

Incorrect labeling of posts is the problem...not foot fetishes!

I couldn't agree more with you!!!!

I too firmly believe that if a celebrity's name is mentioned, and it's not about their ticklishness, then the thread should be marked "Non-Tickling". Ironically, I gave this designation to a post I wrote earlier this year responding to a "Sheryl Crow Chat" thread.

Think about it.....Do you think I read the "Sheryl Crow, Foot Fetish?" post to hear about her liking feet?! No, I read it because anykind of foot-related discussion can potentially lead to tickling conversation, and this is the Tickling Media Forum!

My previous post was only defending the role foot fetishism plays in this forum.

As far as labeling threads, everyone should be specific. It's just as important to tell people what you aren't going to talk about, as it is to tell them what you are going to talk about.

Rasputin

I agree, Rasputin. On more than one count too . . .

Getting this thread back on track, I too would wager life and limb for the chance to tickle Sheryl Crow. Rocker chicks are so hot. Where do I sign up to be a groupie? :cool:

*Looking at the small discussion he just created with his innocent little comment (heh, yeah right) and realizes he's made a bit of a mess-up* :scared: Uh, heh heh, I'm just gonna, heh, um, I'm gonna be quiet from now on... did I mention I also have a foot fetish? Heh, just um, just clearing up...

Ah, it feels good to post once again - my computer has a virus which won't let me sign in, so I'm here on this borrowed computer......

As far as misslabled posts go, I too am bothered when I click on a possible "sighting" thread and it turns out that someone is asking if so-and-so is ticklish. Like we just KNOW somehow. But then, while I have been indeed been robbed of 3 valubale seconds of my exsistance, I pick up the shattered peices of my life and move on. This forum is created & run by humans, and they ain't perfect. Another example, in the Anime section, so many of the threads are simply links telling you to go somewhere else to see the art..... which is really all looking the same now anyway. And how come no one complains about some of the photos being posted that are, in some cases, 10, 15, nearly 20 years old even? They may be new to some people, but for us veterans of the community, how namy times do we need to see Ashley Renee strapped down to a rack with a feather between her toes...... And even this thread - it's labeled "Sheryl Crow, foot fetish", so the content should be clear. and even if the name was recently altered, still, it's not a complaint thread, so again, we're off topic. The other 4,000 people didn't register their other fetish - or join in this complaint rant - because they probably don't care one way or the other.

Which was, in this case - the lovely Sheryl Crow and her lovely feet. I don't know if SHE has a foot fetish toward her own feet (I hear many women describe themselves that way, when they like to have their feet kept nice and have attention paid to them) but someone in her camp clearly does have such a fetish, or, at least, knows that many of us out there do. Go to her official site- the one put up by her "people". In the gallery section there are close up shots of her, very abstract, very mosaic. You click on one of the mosaic pieces, and a bigger picture comes up (ie; click on a close up of just her hair, and a full lenght body shot comes up; her fingers, and a shot of her strumming the guitar comes up). Now the interesting part. Click on the close shot/mosaic pice of her feet. and what you get is, not a shot of her barefoot, but a close, full on shot of her bare foot soles propped up on a car dashboard, with her face & body not even in clear view. Someone did that on purpose! Someone o.k.'ed that shot, and put it on the website. Somebody close to Ms. Crow knows about her foot fans, and, at the very least, she doesn't seem to mind.....

I think the part about Sheryl Crow being barefoot because she's on a beach is just a side point to the fact that she's barefoot quite often, and very generous with great sole & toe shots.
The pic on her website showing simply a close-up of her soles indicates, if nothing else, she's accommodating to one or many foot lovers out there.
That being said, I know this is the TICKLING media forum, but I, like many others, like feet and tickling. So for those of you that don't like feet, I hope you'll put up with us.
And what I wouldn't give to have Sheryl Crow tickle-torture me senselss, offering mercy only when I agree to kiss & sniff her lovely bare feet (as she might mistakenly assume I would react like most of the general, non-feet-people, and be stuck with an impossible choice of more tickling or, well, feet. Really, for those who don't like feet that's one of the best "impossible choice" questions out there). :D

If you're really into Sheryl Crow & nice feet, check out the film Tomorrow Never Dies. At the end, after the film, they have the music video for the theme song, sung by Ms. Crow. Although she isn't barefoot, there is a really neat short scene. As the music plays, there'f this "field of shaply bare feet comming up from the bottom of the screen, like trees. On the soles of all these feet dances a little model, digitally placed there. The bare foot in the center of the picture has a tiny Sheryl Crow on it. A music video where a leather clad Sheryl Crow dances on the sole of a lovely bare foot. The kind of video I would make!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back