• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shilpa Shetty - Mr Romeo - M/F - Belly

tickle_maniac

TMF Expert
Indian Bollywood actress and former Celebrity Big Brother 5 (British) winner Shilpa Shetty gets tickled on her tummy

tickling-fun-shilpa-shetty.gif

Here's a photo of her
D8wsIf_V4AAIa8B.jpg-large.jpeg

I love when they get tickled while they're dancing :) here's the video
youtu.be/LOlZUsso-_k
Scene is at 1:20

Can there just be one consolidated thread for all this bollywood shit, we don’t need a new thread for every single clip

Can there just be one consolidated thread for all this bollywood shit, we don’t need a new thread for every single clip

Can't we have just ONE thread for ALL Hollywood shit? Why do you need a separate thread for every single clip? Or better still, why not have a consolidated thread for every single studio and producer even on the video clip thread? Why have a separate one for each clip?

There are Indians on this forum for whom it's a big deal to see a person from their country being tickled. I'm sorry that you cannot differentiate between "all this Bollywood shit". Maybe you need to open your eyes and see that there's a world beyond what YOU are familiar with.

My posts are a way of archiving, organizing and acknowledging instances of Indian celebrities being tickled. I'm doing it for myself and for people who are interested in Indian tickling. I've also always made megathreads when it's multiple clips from the same show.

Just like there's a difference between Jessica Alba and Megan Fox there's also a difference between Karishma Kapoor and Disha Patani.

Last edited:
The difference is that the Hollywood posts are not coming from a single user who spams this section of the forum with 10 new threads in a single 24 hour period. At best you are being incredibly selfish flooding the page with your own posts that could easily be a single themed thread, at worst it's downright creepy.

The difference is that the Hollywood posts are not coming from a single user who spams this section of the forum with 10 new threads in a single 24 hour period. At best you are being incredibly selfish flooding the page with your own posts that could easily be a single themed thread, at worst it's downright creepy.

Fair enough. I'll post them in a single thread henceforth.

This woman is not only gorgeous, but she has some of the sexiest feet!

Can't we have just ONE thread for ALL Hollywood shit? Why do you need a separate thread for every single clip? Or better still, why not have a consolidated thread for every single studio and producer even on the video clip thread? Why have a separate one for each clip?

There are Indians on this forum for whom it's a big deal to see a person from their country being tickled. I'm sorry that you cannot differentiate between "all this Bollywood shit". Maybe you need to open your eyes and see that there's a world beyond what YOU are familiar with.

My posts are a way of archiving, organizing and acknowledging instances of Indian celebrities being tickled. I'm doing it for myself and for people who are interested in Indian tickling. I've also always made megathreads when it's multiple clips from the same show.

Just like there's a difference between Jessica Alba and Megan Fox there's also a difference between Karishma Kapoor and Disha Patani.

I notice that people tend to be nasty when there are Indian videos. It happened to Shalini before.

Fair enough. I'll post them in a single thread henceforth.

Please do not be bullied into changing your posting habits. We’re here to see beautiful celebrity women being tickled, period. Not only those of one country or culture, and Bollywood celebs are no less beautiful or important than Hollywood celebs. You’re contributing to the group, not being “selfish” just because some (including myself) may not be familiar with the subject of the post. It’s an opportunity to learn and expand our appreciation, not an inconvenience we are somehow entitled to be spared.

I very rarely insert myself into interpersonal drama, but racist BS can not be allowed to stand. If someone has a problem with that, they can simply click elsewhere. Post away, Tickle_Maniac!

Bandit

Please do not be bullied into changing your posting habits. We’re here to see beautiful celebrity women being tickled, period. Not only those of one country or culture, and Bollywood celebs are no less beautiful or important than Hollywood celebs. You’re contributing to the group, not being “selfish” just because some (including myself) may not be familiar with the subject of the post. It’s an opportunity to learn and expand our appreciation, not an inconvenience we are somehow entitled to be spared.

I very rarely insert myself into interpersonal drama, but racist BS can not be allowed to stand. If someone has a problem with that, they can simply click elsewhere. Post away, Tickle_Maniac!

Bandit

Thank you for your kind words, Bandit.

Bandit

Well said !!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back