• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shoe removal and f/f tickling

Toesheldback

TMF Master
Another post on here about shoe and sock removal reminded me of a story from quite a few years ago. Maybe 20 years ago, but it was really fun.

I was engaged at the time to my ex-wife. I am about 10 years older than her. We are still on good terms - as a matter of fact, she and my current wife are planning a dinner out for the three of us. That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen, or it could be heaven? Not sure, but I digress…

My ex (will call her Monica) has a female cousin (Lisa) who is a couple years younger than her. She knew about about my love for f/f feet tickling and never had a problem with it. She was really pretty - long dirty blonde hair, fake boobs, thin, flirty. I think she has been married 4 times last I heard. Getting a man was never a problem for her.
Monica has long brown hair and also attractive and they were both in their mid- late-twenties at the time this happened.

Lisa was in town for a visit. The three of us had gone out and had some drinks that night, and we were all sitting out in my back yard having a nightcap or two. Monica and I were sitting in chairs next to each other, and Lisa was sitting opposite us. Lisa was wearing sneakers and socks with her short denim shorts. We all had a pretty good buzz from the evening and were chatting and having a great time.

Knowing Lisa knew about my fetish, I brazenly picked up one of her sneakered feet, and began to unlace her shoe. Monica elbowed me, as if she was saying, “Really?” But I was not deterred. I slowly removed her sneaker, and then just as slowly peeled Lisa’s sock off. When her foot was bare, I gently grasped all 5 of her toes and flexed them back, and placed Lisa’s foot on Monica’s lap. Monica and Lisa both had long acrylic nails at the time. Monica dragged her nails on Lisa’s stretched arches, and Lisa giggled but didn’t pull her foot away. Monica probably tickled for about 30 seconds while Lisa laughed, but nobody really commented on it - we all just kept talking about whatever we were talking about.

Lisa took her foot off Monica’s lap and put her sock and shoe back on. But this is where the fun began (for me).

I soon picked up Lisa’s other foot and did the slow shoe and sock removal. I held her toes back, and placed her bare foot on Monica’s lap again. Again, Monica tickled her foot for about 30 seconds and Lisa withdrew her foot, giggling, and then put her sock and shoe back on.

I kid you not… I removed Lisa’s shoes and socks alternately for probably two hours while we were talking and drinking. She must have gotten tired of putting her socks back on and tying her shoes, but she never protested nor even acknowledged what I was doing. As the two cousins were chatting, my shoe and sock removal became slow and enjoyable - like unwrapping a present that you already knew what was contained within.

I always wondered why Lisa put her shoes and socks back on, knowing I would remove them so Monica could tickle.

Thanks for reading.

What a wonderful story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What a great story! I've been lucky to have a friend or two like that in my life and tickling their feet was always a fun experience. Good luck on the dinner with the current wife and ex. My ex and current wife get along well but I'm not sure I'd want anything beyond casual conversation. Especially since my ex isn't that ticklish to begin with. However, if something does happen, enjoy it my friend!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back