• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shot, After Effects, And..

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross went to take his shot at Doctor K's office on Park Avenue

When Doctor K asked Ross how Ross was feeling, Ross said.

"I was fine until two or three days ago, then the usual symptoms started, pounding headaches, and I felt sick to my stomach"

"That's better than usual, let's look at that as a positive."

When Ross got home, he said to Kayley.

"Doctor K said it will take one week for the pain to go away. Male slave is on the injured list for ten days, and cannot be bothered. In turn, male slave will not bother female Dom, except for a kiss goodnight" Ross said.

Kayley saluted Ross, and then gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Okay, so we have the official bullshit out of the way, now tell your partner, how are you really feeling?"

"Horrible. I have a migraine, and I feel like I'm ready to throw up. Doctor K said that is a combination of the last shot wearing off, and this shot making it's way into my head. These symptoms should last seven to ten days, and then will hopefully abate" Ross said.

Ross lied in bed that night, knowing that when he was able to get back to focusing on work, he had real trouble to deal with.

First , a 100 million dollar loss.

Second.. What did Tim Tazzio really want?

Ross knew from previous dealings, that Tazzio was not someone who could be trusted.

For the sake of safety, and maintaining, calm, Ross felt that he realistically had to hear Tazzio out.

If Ross felt something sounded "Fishy, or did not trust what Tazzio said, Alan Hell, Tom from Philly, and company would investigate Tazzio's proposal.

If Ross decided to pass on Tazzio's proposal, either because the deal did not sound right, make sense, or Ross wanted to pass on the project, for the sole reason being that Ross did not trust Tazzio, then, what would Tazzio's reaction be, and would Ross and Tazzio end up in all, full out war again?

So many questions remained unanswered, but first, Ross had to get better from the sick feeling , headaches, and stomach problems he was suffering from due to his Botox.

Where would things all end up?

That would all be seen

While no one knows what Tazzio wants, except the writer, and even he, I have not figured that out yet.

We know that from previous experience, Tazzio is an arrogant bastard who enjoys conflict.

We will see how things really turn out, as soon as the writer possibly can

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back