• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should a tickle fetishist avoid tickling children?

switchmale

Well if you aslo feel some pedo instinct - undoubtedly. Then you should avoid even interacting with children. Get help, at once.

Now, for the rest of us? Let's say we who on the one hand get turned on by the thought of tickling with other adults of the opposite sex (or the same if you're gay). Tickling is the best foreplay we know, perhaps we even think about our own childhood memories that were completely non-sexual but still can have gave us the tickle kink we then got in our puberty.

On the other hand - we see pedophilia as one of the absolutely worst, most disgusting, serious and dangerous addictions that exists. And this combination is what puts me in some kind of dilemma.

First of all, I think (and maybe it's because of my own tickle kink, who knows) that it's kind of inappropriate to tickle children you barely even know, because it can always be misunderstood that you treat them like you know them well when you don't. Tickling children you know well on the other hand and have a good relationship with - no problem, most children seem to have fun when getting tickled within their limits. My friend's 6 years old daughter is like that. She's very mischievous and seriously provokes all adults she has a good relationship with to tickle her. That includes me, and her parents also think it's funny watching me tickle her as well as tickling her themselves. I feel safe with the fact that I know that I feel absolutely no sexual attraction to children at all, not even when tickling them. I can only get turned on when tickling hot adult chicks. But I still feel "guilty" inside when I tickle children when I know I'm a tickle fetishist in general. It somehow feels that I apply my kink to children even it doesn't actually activate my kink.

And I also think about the day when I get my own children. I'm single today, but I imagine that I first introduce my girlfriend/wife to my tickle fetish, and then when we get children and I tickle them completely innocent, then maybe she may wonder how I as a tickle fetishist can "apply it to them". That thought makes me nervous. Maybe this wasn't such a problem in the old days, but today we, especially we men, always have to think about never ever acting suspicious in any way towards children. Maybe the pedophilia hysteria has gone a little too far and has also affected me, but at the same time - I really see REAL pedophilia as very serious.

That's my thoughts about this. How about you? Do you avoid tickling children because of your tickle kinks? Do you also feel "guilty" like me if you do it anyway? Or am I just a little paranoid here?

As someone who has raised three kids, I can say I maybe poked but never really tickled them. There are lots of other ways to show affection.

As someone who has raised three kids, I can say I maybe poked but never really tickled them. There are lots of other ways to show affection.
Does it has to do with your kink? Did it make it feel "wrong" for you to tickle your own children because you associated tickling with something else that they shouldn't be a part of?

Even though I'm still fairly new to the adult side of tickling and all I'd still like to give my two cents. I'm a single mom and I tickle my daughter almost every day. We have little tickle fights, do playful little tickle games just have fun in general. That being said, I do not now nor will I ever think of tickling my daughter as sexual. For us it's more of a bonding experience and just one of the ways we show affection to each other. She doesn't mind it and neither do I. My brother, sister, and I have all tickled each others kids at one point or another, although only just quick pokes or gooses, and had no problems with it. In my opinion things start to get dicey when you start tickling children you don't really know or when you take the tickling too far (ie. The child is seriously uncomfortable with it and telling you to stop and you don't.) In my opinion quick three second tickle hugs or side gooses are fine as long as the child and parent know you and trust you. Going past that, (like holding down and tickling until close to tears) again in my opinion, is pushing the envelope.

At the end of the day I see tickling with my daughter only as playful and a part of growing up and bonding.

I see people saying they can separate the two things - kink and platonic interactions - if this is true... that's fine.

For me, it's too erotically triggering, it's connected to my sexuality - so I cannot just switch into "oh this is platonic now".
Everyone may be different.

When children try to do the T word to me (and this has happened) I just say - "No thank you, I don't like being touched like that. But how would you like to do some colouring? Or I can do your hair?" etc this lets them know I don't welcome that activity while naturally moving to something I'm more comfortable with.

Similarly, I can see myself playfully giving a single poke to a child - not so much with the intention to do the T word thought. I would not do the T word with children - because of many reasons. it feels creepy to do something with a child that I earlier masturbated to lol - apologies for the crude example, but that's exactly how I see it. What if that child grows up and discovered (somehow) that I have a serious t word kink... would they look back on their childhood and feel violated?

Finally - I feel like practicing to separate the kink from the platonic can detract from the arousal of the activity overall. I want my brain to think - this is sexual, this is vulnerability, this is arousing... I don't want my brain to say it's only "sometimes" those things. It just seems less exciting if it's not an all or nothing deal. Like if I can choose whether or not to be aroused, then am I really a victim to the torture? Am I truly actually helpless if I can pick and choose when it is exciting to my body?

Anyway - those are my thoughts on the subject! ^_^

Tickling is not always a sexual thing. I had a fat, ticklish cat that I would poke in the stomach to annoy, it most certainly wasn't erotic. Tickling a different kind of pussy would be a different story.

Even if the intent was totally platonic, I would worry that if the person later learned of the fetish, they would be disturbed.

I don't have children, nor will I, but no.

Why be the cause of a possible imprint?

It's something they'll have to find out for themselves.

Having it always be erotically stimulating and being a father of three, there is no way I could "separate" the two into erotic and platonic. So, I chose to steer clear, always being the "last to the party" or just observing and not participating.

Barbershopman

I don't tickle children, because it does make me uncomfortable. If I did tickle them, it would be extremely brief and more like a quick little poke.

I have heard people compare it to kissing though, which could be fair I think. It's completely different hugging and kissing children or family members , to passionately kissing a lover. Some people can separate different kinds of tickling like that.

Nah, I am amazing with kids and I tickle them, from time to time, but not often, as a playful gesture. It's all about being able to separate your intention.

It goes the same as a professional massage therapist. There are times where you do a treatment for massage and it happens to tickle the hell out of a client. I don't take pleasure in that, it's just part of the body's response, something you definitely have no control over. I'm not intentionally tickling them for my benefit, it's for their benefit and honestly the ticklish sensation only usually lasts a few seconds, if that.

That's just my quick two cents on it.

Well i tickle my niece all the time its a fun playful thing we do and it's also a bonding experience between us and i do keep the playful side of tickling with my niece separate from the kink adult side of tickling.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

My usual response when this comes up every now and then:

You don't kiss your aunt or grandmother the same way you kiss your partner.

That said, I can see, however, how others here can view any form of it to be sexually charged and, thus, can only do it with partners/lovers.

My usual response when this comes up every now and then:

You don't kiss your aunt or grandmother the same way you kiss your partner.

That said, I can see, however, how others here can view any form of it to be sexually charged and, thus, can only do it with partners/lovers.

Kudos for having the courage to raise this, switchmale. I've struggled with this too. And it's generated a good discussion with some excellent points.

For me, Toesheldback's answer applies perfectly:

But that said, I loved TicklyMom80's description too. There's nothing wrong, in fact everything RIGHT about that kind of bonding.

So I end up agreeing with Wolf that it's about intent. If inside it's really not at all creepy, and for many it isn't, then it's fine. It's healthy and normal bonding/play behavior. But if some part doesn't feel right, don't. There are many ways to bond or play.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back