• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should you stop your active fetish life because of a relationship ?

TheBKtickler

TMF Expert
This question for people who are heavy in the fetish life. Sessions, shoots, meetups, etc. let’s say you meet someone you really like, who’s not in the kink world. And you let them know that you’re active in the fetish community. But they don’t accept it, not even willing to try the link with you. no matter how much they like you and vice versa. Would you give up the kink life for the relationship ?

Let me know in the comments

No I wouldn’t give up my tickling fetish.. I was married to a man in 2010 (5years), he didn’t accept my fetishes at all. After the divorce i started to really enjoy my fetishes and it was the best solution. I met a lot of people and friends

No. That is a recipe for an unhappy relationship, on both sides. The TMF is filled with people who thought they could do that.

Nope...tried and failed big time. Communication about boundaries and what you need in a relationship goes a long way.

No. I wasted most of my 30's trying to tone down my non-standard erotic interests in order to keep relationships with vanilla women. That doesn't work in my experience.

My two cents, don’t conceal who you are because even if you don’t realize it, it will cause resentment eventually. If you can compromise and you can be satisfied with just throttling it back maybe it could work but I’d say wait until you find someone that will allow you to be who you really are.

My wife and I met here and share foot and tickling fetishes but life got in the way and our fetishes got put on the back burner. Now that we are on a path to healing and reconnecting, our fetishes are active again. I won’t speak for my wife but for me I felt like a part of us was missing and am thrilled to be able to rediscover what originally brought us together.

I love you Ticklemepls. Now and forever.

Never change for someone else. They will go away. You have to live with yourself forever. If you change for them, you lose yourself.

No. I would never change for someone, nor would I expect someone to change for me. If I was in a relationship with someone who absolutely, positively hated being tickled (or wasn't ticklish) then the relationship probably wouldn't work out.

If someone can't accept all of you, then they deserve none of you. I believe romantic relationships are one of the few instances where there should be no compromises and I'd rather spend an entire lifetime alone looking for the right person then spending any of it with the wrong person.

I agree with everyone else. You’ll be miserable for this person, and what if they end up cheating on you anyway?

Lucky you for not doing this in reverse (like I did)!

If I were in your position, I'd be asking myself, "Would I gain something from this relationship that would be worth what I'd lose by walking away from my fetish and this community?"

Given the nature of fetishes, I know I'd never be able to walk away permanently: I'd try to suppress it, but it would express itself eventually, most likely in a way that would cause problems down the road.

If we couldn't come to some arrangement where I could still participate in the community, then I'd have to say the relationship isn't going to go past a certain point.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Give it up, no. But if they just didn't want to participate, but they were cool with me doing my own thing, then I'd think about that.

Short answer....

No! If they can not accept you for who you are, they do not belong in your life. And that goes for anything, not just fetish/sex stuff.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back