• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MTJpub

Verified
Greetings friends,

Just today we added a new feature to our website. We now offer the MTJ Publishing Newsletter. All you need to do is visit our site and you will find the SIGN UP link on the top left side of our main page.

This newsletter is designed to be the ultimate source of information concerning such topics as..

***NEW RELEASES
***PREVIEWS OF SOON TO BE RELEASED PUBLICATIONS
***SALE
***PROMOTIONS
***EVENTS
***BONUS MATERIAL

New Subscribers will receive your first MTJ Publishing Newsletter within 24 hours of signing up featuring a special offer on the following two MTJ Publishing publications..

Julie McGee’s Pulp Tickles $3 OFF the regular price
Bounce of the Dragon $2 OFF the regular price

These special offers are only available via the MTJ Publishing Newsletter.

Please note: For those of you that do not want to wait for your first newsletter to arrive in order to take advantage of either of these offers. Please drop me an e-mail from the e-mail address you used to subscribe and I’ll e-mail you the purchase links.

Note: In each email you receive, there will be a link to unsubscribe or change areas of interest. Your privacy is important to us - please read our Email Privacy Policy.

Last edited:
MTJ Publishing is a busy place! It's a great idea to have this newsletter to let people stay on top of happenings.

This is such an awesome idea.

I love the gamer news letters that I receive, cuz it lets me in on what the new releases will be, and what to save up for. lol.

Kudos to MTJ.

You rock, Jim.

Will anxiously wait for my first mtj news letter.

B

Looks good. I was about to start post asking "are there any new comics coming out from MTJPUB"? Talk about asinine. ;P

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back