• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Silence, Improvement, Work, And Then, Questions?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
For several nights, Ross suffered from pain.

Migraines, sleeplessness, and depression.

Ross's father was personal friends with another Doctor who treated Ross, Doctor G.

On a Saturday morning, Ross spoke to his father, and Ross's father said. "Ross, I'm seeing Doctor G today. (Doctor G was Ross's other neurologist, and a client and friend of Ross's father) is there anything you want me to tell him"

To which Ross replied. "No, Dad, I'm okay"

When Ross hung up the phone, Ross felt that it was more appropriate for Ross to tell Doctor G any medical symptoms which Ross had, himself.

Then, as Ross was lying in bed, Ross realized something, but of course kept it to himself, and did not tell Kayley.

Two nights earlier, Ross had been watching an NBA playoff game between the NY Knicks, and Philadelphia 76ers.

Ross remembered watching the game, the whole first half, and the fourth quarter, but Ross did not remember the third quarter at all.

As Ross got up to dress to head to the main street in town, Ross remembered sometime earlier having learned about something called "An occular seizure" where it showed an example of a guy sitting in a meeting, and talking, and then just losing his trend of thought, and staring into space..

Ross knew that unless something unexpectedly bad happened during that weekend, Ross had to "Bite his tongue" , and try not to tell Kayley, so as not to worry her.

Kayley knew that Ross always suffered from severe migraines after Ross's Botox shots, so if Kayley requested sex, Ross could simply state that he was still getting migraines after the shot.

That night, Kayley fell asleep. Ross tried to sleep, did for a bit, but could not.

Ross went into the den, started looking at RossShell things, considered his condition, sat back in the chair, closed his eyes, and sighed.

Suddenly a voice spoke behind him.

"I know that you're hiding something from me. I dont have the energy to fight with you about it, and I know you dont have the energy to fight either. If I leave, we both know that I love you too much to stay away and would only come back. Can you please trust me enough to tell me what is bothering you. I will listen, and try to help you deal with it calmly" Kayley said.

Ross took Kayley's hands. "You're Aces. You know that , Educator? I had an episode the other night, and I have to call Doctor G and probably Doctor K on Monday . The basketball game I was watching the other night. Kale, I dont remember the third quarter at all. I was not sleeping, because I vividly remember being awake during the whole first half, and the fourth quarter. I know I was not sleeping during the third quarter. I'm not a Doctor, but I know that I had an episode. When I call the Doctors, I'm going to tell them about this" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Okay. thank you for telling me. I'm right here beside you, whatever happens. It could be that you just had your shot, nerves, or a combination of everything between that, what is going on with the company, Tazzio, etc. Please come back to bed with me" Kayley said, as Ross followed Kayley back to bed, and they lied near each other

When Ross thought about his current condition, it was difficult to believe that he was once a "Business shark" ready to take on all comers.

The one hundred million dollar loss which Ross had suffered. The "Old Ross" would have made that right back

Was it just that the "Years of business Wars" and Ross's current and seemingly worsening condition were finally taking their toll on him , both physically, and emotionally?

What would happen next, as Ross struggled through the most difficult time, with the most important issue of all, Ross's health?

That would be seen.

That is true. That is why Kayley and Ross have stayed together so long.

Ross, (And The Author)_) will be seeking medical assistance. The author will be contacting my Doctor on Monday, because for real, I feel like crap.

More to come ASAP

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back