• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Silent Laughter with Rena - AI Upscaled!

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
I'm dipping my toe into AI Upscaling, and I thought I'd give loyalfans a try. For my first attempt, I upscaled Angelica's First Time and I'm pretty pleased with the result. It's not full HD but it is much clearer than before. I have the Angelica clips already one deck - once all four are released, I'll start filling your requests from the previous thread (or this one for that matter.)

This is one of my all-time favorite videos with adorable little model Rena. She is insanely ticklish, literally from head to toe, and has a lifelong history of being tickled to death by friends and family... she even told me that it runs in her family and her brother is as ticklish as she is, to the point where his wife would chase him around with wiggling fingers and he'd end up in the corner with tears in his eyes from laughing without even being touched.

But back to Rena, I had a lot of fun teasing her and building up to the end of this video where I did something I love doing with models - training her to respond to me. Once she knew just how badly I was capable of tickling her, I started saying "Ready?"

And she'd violently shake her head, which I would ignore and just say "Here we go... 1... 2... 3..."

She would be already hysterical by the time I got to 3, and she'd sort of gasp or squeak, or get out a quick laugh, and then her whole body would lock up and no sound would come out. She'd kind of tremble in my hands, her face turning redder and redder, until finally I'd let her breathe again and she'd be gasping desperately for air.

Until I'd grin at her and say "Ready?"

Tickled Areas: Feet, hips, armpits

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back