• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Simon's Last Chance

Featherdemon

3rd Level Red Feather
Hello,

This is another little story piece with Gedan, the First of all Kats. It is a non tickle piece and actually strikes a much darker chord than anything I have previously written. I wrote this to help add to her overall character, for there will be much more coming from her in the future.

Please read and comment and tell me what you think of her in this piece.

I have given it a strict warning due to the nature of what is referred to.

Thanks,

F.

Yeah, your comix stories tend to be a lot more light-hearted than this one! It has a tougher, more noirish tone; let's hope this is something Gedan won't have to go through more than once (that possibility hinges on how many brothers or sisters Simon has, I suppose). Nice reveal at the conclusion; I sure didn't see that coming!

Thanks bud! Glad you liked it!! I'm doing a number of little story pieces to show the character of Gedan - the point being even in the darkest of times she tries to be the nice iddle kitty we all love. :)

The reveal? About who Gedan is?

Hope you are well, my friend.

Yes, the revelation concerning Gedan's relationship to Simon. Assuming I've read it all right, of course...

Quite well, thank you! Hoping the same for you in return!

Ooo, that be my fault!! She's not his mother - I wanted to use that just a sympathetic reassurance for him. Thought it would be a nice thing for her to say. :)

I'm sure it did provide a measure of comfort. That whole aspect has a ring of truth; I understand it's common for men to call for their mothers in moments of profound extremis (it seems to be widely noted during frontline combat, for instance).

Indeed. :)

I was reluctant at first to have such a dark scenario for my fair Gedan, but I would like to add dimensions to her. She is not a dark character by will or design but she does sometimes land herself in a pickle. I have heard that characters of high worth are often forged in such times.

Surely Mercy Mew and her sister can be equally viewed? :) Forged in the deeds that a world beyond their control has thrust on them? :)

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back