• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Since FTKL can't be bothered to post previews

cletus

TMF Expert
Thinking of making another major purchase of many tickling clips in the coming weeks as I usually do a few times a year, but I have a question to anyone who may have already made these purchases.

FTKL has videos of Tall Tasha, Bianca Blanche, Goddess Jess, & Josie Jo.

Has anyone bought or seen any videos these models and know if they are ticklish or just fakers like evidently I just realized today Lana Blade appears to be in the brief preview he has on his C4S store.

Personally I’m not really a fan of FTKL stuff, a lot of comes off as super campy and fake. If you want real and intense check out Fettish, his stuff seems legit and I’ve purchased of a few of his videos

Personally I’m not really a fan of FTKL stuff, a lot of comes off as super campy and fake. If you want real and intense check out Fettish, his stuff seems legit and I’ve purchased of a few of his videos

A lot of his stuff is, but there gems in the rough same as it was with FM Concepts. I have bought some Fettish stuff and plan to in the future.

I miss when he used to do artwork, vellicatrices and the like.

I actually had a clip commissioned a few years ago. It was Angelina Elise hogtied and tickled by Nicole Oring. I found him to be nothing but professional and delivered the content promptly and pretty much on script. I personally think he probably has the best production values and also seems to keep finding new and interesting models. The drawback for me is yes it can come off as fake and overtop and I wish he had better bondage but I don't think that is the look and vibe he wants to produce. Hope this helps

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back